The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Onexone?  (Read 1385 times)

Offline Lythe

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena
Onexone?
« on: July 27, 2011, 12:29:32 AM »
Howdy! I'm Spotte. Currently, I'm seeking to find a onexone roleplay, ideally over im or email or the like. Personally, I prefer onexone roleplays, if for no other reason than they are able to move faster. I'd rather find someone a little more on the advanced side, meaning that your replies will be at least two paragraphs, generally speaking. I understand writer's block, and I understand typos. We're people, and it's happens, so I won't condem you if you happen to spell something wrong, so long as it isn't every other word. Because this would be a onexone, I would expect you to play as multiple characters. Of course I would be doubling, or tripling, as well. I think that about covers what I'm looking for in terms of quality. I don't really have any genres in mind right now. Maybe Inuyasha, or FMA. Trueblood doesn't sound too bad either, but we'd need a plot. I'd be down for various assorted pairings, or even Harry Potter (Marauder's era or Future), as well. So if any of this sounds good to you, please feel free to post here or send me an im. I hope you all have a wonderful day!