Author Topic: the bizzare strange and almost spooky things that happen to you  (Read 4341 times)

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
Re: the bizzare strange and almost spooky things that happen to you
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2011, 03:44:29 AM »
I have really strange dreams recently where the difference between real life and dream is not entirely distinct.
It's almost like I can't move while I'm in my bed and I can see many strange Human-like apparitions, it really creeps me out because it's almost like I never wake up, the apparitions just disappear and I regain the ability to move.
Makes me wonder if they're actually dreams....
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2011, 02:20:07 AM »
for some reson k-9s and felines tend to love been around me ( and i fell the same way about beeing around them) . ive went to the zoo and i could " seces " where they are as well, kind of like smelling them but not smelling them with my nose. 
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Egan

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • lmoa im not here
    • Awards
  • Species: Air Dragon
  • Coloring: Dragon fursona, White with black underbelly and purple inner ears
  • Height: 5 '9
  • Weight: 179 Pounds
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2011, 03:54:35 AM »
Ever since I've been out of the hospital, my short term memory hasn't worked right. But almost as if to make up for it, once in awhile I "remember" things before they happen - sortof like deja-vu but alot weirder in that it's not while I'm doing it that I remember, but rather, before. It's always small unimportant things like for example the pan in the sink still has the same food stuck on it that I remember scrubbing off earlier. More than once it's crossed my mind that perhaps whatever it is in the brain that senses time has been changed, and as we sometimes dream about things before they happen, it might be possible to also see them while awake. But the whole idea creeps me out.
same thing for me regarding knowing beforehand... but Like, years in advance.
I saw the "polar express" movie two yearscin advance.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2011, 05:06:33 PM »
I also have tons of deja vu. I've seen a lot of movies in dreams before they've come out. I predicted going to see my grandmother in the hospital a few months before it went down, etc. Usually, though, I don't realize it until the second it happens, and then I feel like I've been there before.

But that's not the weirdest thing that's happened to me. . . not even close.

For years, I was, shall I say "haunted by a spirit." He was in the guest room in my house. Every time I went in there at night, I'd get chills. I wouldn't be able to move to turn the light on, I'd just stand there. I couldn't move at all. And when i finally did move, I'd lurch forward and feel like I was being choked. There was a mirror in the room, and I would think I saw something in there, but when I looked up it was gone. I would think I saw things moving around outside like a giant mass of shadow, but they'd dissapear too. I would hear his voice, saying my name...it was just awful.

But now I wonder if it wasn't my illness because now that I take meds it has lessened. It hasn't stopped, but it's better.

The absolute creepiest thing, however, has been my dreams...or not my dreams, but the moments padding my dreams. When I was fourteen, was the one incident I can't forget. I went to sleep a lot earlier than usual...about six pm. I had a dream, a typical adventure where I was being chased by this man. He was familiar but I really couldn't tell. I remember that it turned into a nightmare, but I don't recall what the nightmare was about. At about 9 pm I woke up, all sweaty. I was really, really, really scared about whatever had happened in the nightmare, and all I wanted to do was get up and go get something to drink.

I got out of bed, shaking, and started to go for the hallway when I stopped dead. I tried to move forward, but I couldn't. Then, against my will, I turned around, walked back to the bed and laid down. There was a male voice right behind me, telling me to "go back to sleep" and "come back to bed, Katie." I couldn't do anything about it...it was something forcing me to lay down and close my eyes.

Then I felt something wrap around me and sort of "yank" me down. I felt like I was falling. The voice kept saying "come to sleep, Katie"...and then I did.

I had another nightmare that felt very real where I was trapped in a room...can remember little else. I woke up at about six. Once again, I was really scared. The thing seemed to be holding me down and once again was telling me to go to sleep. But I fought against it really hard and practically lept out of bed, ran into the living room, and turned on all the lights. I sat hugging myself in the living room for sometime, refusing to go back to bed.

Now and again I'll get the feeling I'm being forced asleep, but never as horrible as all that.
x

Offline ArcticSkyWolf

• Foxy Fox
  • ArticSkyWolf is here to be awesome!
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: Blue almost everywhere
  • Build: strong and awesome
  • Currently: Gaming some gamez
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2011, 09:24:37 PM »
I kinda have something, when ever I go to sleep to the left or right of the bed, I always hear this weird thump several times a night.

weird indeed.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
Experiences with the paranormal
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2011, 03:04:49 AM »

Taking pictures one Christmas eve with the family, we found that in every picture there were "orbs". Ive watched a lot of ghost hunters on scifi and thought that show was all a hoax, but then we tried cleaning the lens...then even tried different cameras...nothing seemed to work. We got over it...then later we were all in another room, then the fire alarm went off. We grabbed the young'uns and got them out of the house, then went into the dining room to find that a candle got knocked over (although no one had been in that room, everyone was accounted for in the other) and set the table cloth on fire.

I personally think my house is visited by something other worldy at times. I see glimpses of shadows through and under cracked doors when no one else is home, and the tv likes to click itself on, then off right when I get up to do so. I think it also likes to hide things from me at times...I find my keys is the STRANGEST places...(or maybe its my brother, but wheres the excitement in thinking that??)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 04:56:07 AM by Dingo »
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2011, 03:42:23 AM »
With Halloween coming up, i figured this an appropriate time to start something like this. Post any creepy stories or experiences here that cant seem to be explained, wether they be in your home alone, or out with a group of friends. Feel free to bump with a description anytime you do experience something weird/"paranormal"

Thread merged with a similar one that already existed.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2011, 03:59:06 PM »
I'm a huge skeptic about this kind of stuff but the other night my friends and I were driving on a huge bridge over a lake at about midnight and one of us mentioned that some guy had died on that bridge but he wasn't sure how and when. Then my friend who was driving flipped on his brights and out of nowhere this guy appeared standing in the middle of the road o.O he walked off to the side in time so we didn't run into him but he was staring at us the whole time D: a newspaper search the next day revealed that the dead guy in question died at about midnight in the very same area o.O
spooky...
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Thagrahn

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger and Lynx
  • Coloring: White and Black; Grey, Tan, and White
  • Height: 5' 4"; 5' 0"
  • Weight: 135 lb; 107 lb
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2011, 10:25:30 PM »
The only time i had something happen that I considered weird was the night after my great grandmothers funeral.

I had a Dream about talking to my great grandmother about how everyone had handled her passing, the next morning my sisters where able to tell me that it wasn't a dream. My sisters said that somehow her spirit had manifested, and they where able to tell me the full conversation. They also told me that it actually was my great grandmother's voice that they where hearing.

I think it had something to do with me sleeping on the couch where she usually sat, and actually died.
I am Thagarhn, nothing more, nothing less.

Offline BusterBuizel

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Back to the old sona
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Pokemon: Buizel
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2011, 02:57:32 PM »
Ever since I've been friends with Sytex I've noticed that when things turn for the worse for him I get really angry, depressed, and I start to physically hurt even when nothing stimulated these feelings. When things are going well I feel extremely great, even when I don't know anything about the issue going on. Either I have such a strong bond with my friend that we share energies, or that I am a clairvoyant. I honestly think it might be the latter because it's not just him, but I have deja vu dreams that warn me of danger. And I've actually gotten quite good at altering these events. I've also had numerous shared body experiences where I'd hurt for no reason. Do you guys think I might be slightly psychic?
  • Signature art by: BFBC2 Stats & BF3 Stats

"The United Planetary Federation is my home, my land, and my country. The journey begins, and starts from within..." -Tanya Rubi Rivers, Recon, 1st Lt, Experimental Special Forces Task Force One: Frostbite.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2011, 05:15:07 PM »
Ever since I've been friends with Sytex I've noticed that when things turn for the worse for him I get really angry, depressed, and I start to physically hurt even when nothing stimulated these feelings. When things are going well I feel extremely great, even when I don't know anything about the issue going on. Either I have such a strong bond with my friend that we share energies, or that I am a clairvoyant. I honestly think it might be the latter because it's not just him, but I have deja vu dreams that warn me of danger. And I've actually gotten quite good at altering these events. I've also had numerous shared body experiences where I'd hurt for no reason. Do you guys think I might be slightly psychic?
in psychology class we learned that humans are conditioned to be extremely empathetic and react to how others feel in order to survive, so that could be it :P as for the rest I have no explanation for
If you want beef then bring the ruckus