The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: End of the Universe (Open OOC)  (Read 6873 times)

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
Re: End of the Universe (Open OOC)
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2011, 10:11:42 PM »
posting order has been fixed and Cifero is added to the list but geist dropped out. please check it out before posting.
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Art by Soryane :)
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure artic Husky
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
  • Height: 5'6" ½
  • Weight: 179 LBS
  • Build: Well shaped
  • Currently: On the edge of a breakdown =/
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2011, 10:13:37 PM »
So I guess since Geist drop out, it's Blackfang's turn?
Be an Angel, play like a Devil... Rock is my live, so I'll be a Badass Angel.

Puncia's Fundraising Project

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2011, 10:18:30 PM »
it is blackfang's turn

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2011, 05:43:22 PM »
And now it's Cifero's turn >< ...

And one more thing... I already talked to Drake about that... But from today (Friday) until Monday, I'll be out to a metal fest and I won't be able to post... So you can all just skip me and I'll go on with the story when I'll come back Monday :3

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9&quot; dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2011, 06:10:18 PM »
Welp have fun then ^_^
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
  • Avy was made by the lovely and talented Kaprika!
    • Awards
  • Species: Toxic Fox
  • Coloring: Green, White, and black
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Average
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2011, 07:09:09 PM »
Scar you lucky wolf. You better have fun. ^_^

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2011, 12:36:06 AM »
have fun husky ^_^ so it's cifero's turn, then mine, then we skip scar, etc.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2011, 03:29:57 AM »
Got it.

Is there any specific way that you'd like me to enter the story?
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2011, 05:18:45 AM »
Not really

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2011, 05:19:57 AM »
Okay... let me think...
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2011, 04:50:57 PM »
And I'm back for the action =D ... Gonna catch up with the action and then post when it's gonna be my turn :3 ... Hope I didn't miss anything big :P

EDIT: Blackfang... your last post is good except for the time period. When you arrive at the church, you seem talking like if I never shot those 2 guards. Or what you're trying to say is that you entered the church but then again, you said you were banned from all churches. So what I'm trying to figure out is what could I be doing if you interfered with Drake before me o.o ... Just pointing it out. An awesome idea could be that you arrive at the church and see no guards, then move up and see the dead bodies on the floor then enter the church too. But you really got to change that because you seem like doing the action befores me when posts say the opposite :/ ... No mean in that, I'm just popinting out that your time period conflicts with mine XD
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 07:13:23 AM by Scar WhiteDream »

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2011, 09:50:42 PM »
I'm gonna change and add a bit to my character bio if you don't mind ^-^

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2011, 02:45:13 AM »
Uh... why did you think that I was being a suck-up?

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
  • Avy was made by the lovely and talented Kaprika!
    • Awards
  • Species: Toxic Fox
  • Coloring: Green, White, and black
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Average
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2011, 07:45:09 AM »
And I'm back for the action =D ... Gonna catch up with the action and then post when it's gonna be my turn :3 ... Hope I didn't miss anything big :P

EDIT: Blackfang... your last post is good except for the time period. When you arrive at the church, you seem talking like if I never shot those 2 guards. Or what you're trying to say is that you entered the church but then again, you said you were banned from all churches. So what I'm trying to figure out is what could I be doing if you interfered with Drake before me o.o ... Just pointing it out. An awesome idea could be that you arrive at the church and see no guards, then move up and see the dead bodies on the floor then enter the church too. But you really got to change that because you seem like doing the action befores me when posts say the opposite :/ ... No mean in that, I'm just popinting out that your time period conflicts with mine XD
He never entered the church and he didn't notice the murders. He watches out for himself. Random murder is all too common. He was trying to get info as someone was entering. He's used to being ignored seeing as everyone thinks hes a murderer. So he's just letting it go.

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2011, 12:33:33 PM »
ohhhhh... oky then. It clarifies many stuff then :P