The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fall of Celestia  (Read 2626 times)

Offline knightfighter

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • http://avatars.imvu.com/Guest_Excalibur7
    • Awards
  • Species: tiger
  • Build: muscular
Re: Fall of Celestia
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2008, 06:19:46 PM »
This busy port where Knightfighter had now arrived at was not his final destination for the day, for indeed he had merely came here for to where he came from this town offered the closest location to the competition area where he know began to head towards. Knightfighter's purpose to going there was not anything special, well at least to him anyways since he had received a letter asking him to come there. For Knightfighter was use to such requests from people that sought his aid for to fight against someone or at times something. All the times though Knightfighter turned them all down, but it was not because he was an inconsiderate soul, but merely the fact of why they wished to have him fight. Knightfighter hoped if this is why he was being summoned that this time would be different than the others. Soon he would find out though for at last he had arrived at the competition area.
feat not death for I serve it
I fear not fear for i am it
[/url
Please help this egg live by clicking it

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: Fall of Celestia
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2008, 01:57:05 PM »
Adjusting to the hand fate'd dealt, she began walking out of the ruins. Her coloring wasn't average and it seemed to her to be abnormal to be a mixed breed. Every fur she'd seen was one or the other, not both as she was.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!