The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Inside the Fire  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Dante Crosstail

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I am one cute kitty-cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Zyragazelle
  • Coloring: Reddish purple fur with long black hair, a grey belly and glowing orange eyes
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Curvy
Inside the Fire
« on: July 11, 2011, 11:06:05 AM »
 Needed some practice in Rping, so I made this.

So, in this Rp, the OCs are simple civilians (Your average hard-working Joe, so to speak) when an earthquake shakes the world and tears it down the middle. Not only were people seperated due to the earthquake, but deep underground, creatures are stirring from a millienia worth of sleeping. Creatures with an unsatiable bloodlust and a unknown vendetta against the people above ground. These monsters, living deep within the mantle of the planet, are ready to claim both the overworld and the underworld for their own.

This is a sign-up Rp, so please don't start posting until you post an OC here. Here's my Template:

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Weapon: (Don't go overboard here. Not every character is gonna have a death machine and/or mech suit to fight the monsters.)

Example~
Name: Dante Crosstail
Species: TabbyCat
Appearance: Grey fur with black stripes, spiky brown hair, and green eyes. Wears a red-and-black striped hoodie and grey cargo pants. Normally wears grey gloves with a sapphire embedded in the middle.
Personality: Laid-back normally, though he has been on edge due to the large amounts of earthquakes lately. Normally out-going and enthusiastic, he and his best friend Penny have grown more emotionally numb due to the trouble they had with Calico Iceheart and his dreams of becoming the new Don of the Anthro Mafia. (This will be explained later.)
History: Dante grew up a normal furry until he stepped foot in Furrytail Junior High. He was immediately bullied by a hulking meat-head of a hound named Moose and his boss Calico, a high-achieving brat and wannabe crime lord of the school. Even now, with Moose dead from a car accident, Calico behind bars for attempted theft, and Dante happily going out with his old friend and secret crush Penny, his life has never been the same.
Weapon: Cane received from his deceased father.
XD In Soviet Russia, forums post on YOU! XD

I GOTZ THE VENEMOTH!!!!!!