The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Migration  (Read 21316 times)

Offline rhoon

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Always bored.
    • Awards
  • Species: Skunk
  • Coloring: white with black markings
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Build: Slim and lithe
Re: Migration
« Reply #300 on: June 12, 2007, 04:39:44 AM »
Rhoon smiled and wondered how the man was so trusting. She pushed open the door and stepped stealthily up the stairs, making little sound. "What was the number of the room?" But before Anette could answer, she saw the light taht was on. She rushed towards the door and knocked on it steadily.
Let's make a fast plan, watch it burn to the ground
I try to whisper, so no one figures it out

Offline morganism

• Boisterous Bear
  • LOOK OVER THERE! IT'S MR. A.D.D.!
    • myspace.com
    • Awards
  • Species: fox/panther
  • Coloring: gray and white/allblack
  • Height: 5'2
  • Weight: light
  • Build: Scrawny/curvy, but fit
« Reply #301 on: June 12, 2007, 04:53:28 AM »
Slow light footsteps came to the door. It creaked open with, with a chain lock still on it. "we are new to the area, sir, may we ask for shelter? we promise to try and be as quiet as possible." The panther let out a sigh, looked beyond the two furries to make sure they weren't followed, and opened it. "I'm Jedadiah, it's dangerous out there for furries at night. There are pillows under the couch, you arent the first to seak refuge here. What are your names?" The furry had a strong accent, European, "ye ol' country"
"i'm anette, this is rhoon, thank you for your hospitality." she shook his hand.
Jai Guru Deva Om

Offline rhoon

• Boisterous Bear
  • Always bored.
    • Awards
« Reply #302 on: June 12, 2007, 05:04:18 AM »
The panther shook both of their hands and waited for both to enter his home. And right as they touched ground in his home he shut the door and locked it. "New here?" He supposed since they didn't have anywhere else to go. Rhoon nodded and walked towards the couch. "I'm from the city, Ironforge. Anette is from Ashenvale, the forest." The black panther nodded and shifted his glasses a bit. "I see, I see. I once lived in the city. A long time ago, mind ye'. Before the humans and furries fought." He sighed a bit and looked back up at Rhoon. "But that was a long time ago." He let out a weezy cough before speaking again. "Try not to clear out the fridge, but you need to get some meat on your bones." He pointed to the cabinet stashed with food. Thoon pulled out a couple pillows and sat them on the floor. She didn't mind sleeping on the floor. As long as she had somewhere to stay.

Offline morganism

• Boisterous Bear
    • myspace.com
    • Awards
« Reply #303 on: June 12, 2007, 05:07:45 AM »
"around... before the furries and humans faught? what was it like?" She was scoping out the food in the cabinet, and sniffing in the sweet smell of crackers. "what are these things?" she held up a box of wheat thins and sniffed them.
Jai Guru Deva Om

Offline rhoon

• Boisterous Bear
  • Always bored.
    • Awards
« Reply #304 on: June 12, 2007, 05:16:53 AM »
"Lots of tension between the two. Racism. But, a lot better than now." He fixed his glasses again before walking through the hall. "I'm going to sleep. Be quiet now." Rhoon nodded and walked towards Anette. "Wheat thins. Haven't had those in a while. Human food." She grinned. "Lets get some meat." She giggled and looked through, finding the small fridge. The panther like fresh food she could tell from the small fridge, he probably bought new food each day. "Matza balls."

Offline morganism

• Boisterous Bear
    • myspace.com
    • Awards
« Reply #305 on: June 12, 2007, 05:21:17 AM »
"goodnight, Jedadiah, thanks again." she called out to the old panther hobbling down the dark hall to his bedroom. She whispered, "what are motza balls? i only know a few foods, that's meat and plants." she giggled, and sniffed the gooey-looking solid ball floating in a tubaware container.
Jai Guru Deva Om

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #306 on: June 12, 2007, 01:05:52 PM »
((Sorry, we need to get a timing so that all of us can be on...)) He had brushed shoulders with Rhoon not too long ago, but at that time he was lost in thought... trying to figure out what to do. In an odd idea, he just follows them out and sits nearby the sewer cover, waiting for any other humans or any of the furs he was with to ensure their safety.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #307 on: June 12, 2007, 01:56:37 PM »
Still irritated, and a little disappointed that Rhoon had left, she grabbed her sack and jumped onto the ladder, pushing aside the sewer cover and climbing out. Nyx stayed along the shadows and ran into what little patch of trees this place had. She's always liked high places. Finding a suitable Japanese oak, she climbed it and nestled herself into a comfortable crook. She would try to sleep.

Offline kaitcat1124

• Dancing Dragon
  • HI!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: brown/orange/white/gray
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: slim
  • Build: agile flexible fast
« Reply #308 on: June 12, 2007, 02:14:21 PM »
haiden climbs out last and slowly slips away out of the  city to the train panting she gets there and curls up under a seat "I'll meet them again..."
Hi
no man should be punished for his thoughts
I'm straight and i support gay rights
Furries forever!!!

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: June 12, 2007, 04:24:40 PM »
Having seen Nyx leave out, he was a bit more relieved. "Alright that just leaves Bunny..."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #310 on: June 12, 2007, 04:39:30 PM »
Nyx's mind raced... She needed someway to relax. She reached out to her bag in which she had hung on a small limb. Carefully, she slipped out her CD player and popped in a Trans Siberian Orchestra CD. She closed her eyes and focused on the music, turning the volume down just enough to hear the music that way should could hear if someone or something approached. She started to drift off into her own dreams; hopefully tomorrow would be better than tonight had been.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #311 on: June 12, 2007, 04:44:37 PM »
He continued to just wait, he was not about to leave anyone behind for he had only seen Nyx, Rhoon, and Anette leave out.

Offline kaitcat1124

• Dancing Dragon
  • HI!!!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: June 12, 2007, 05:38:17 PM »
haiden is startled awake as she hears thundering foot steps thunder towards the train"uh oh time to go" slips away and brakes into a dash on all fours towards Vosur " Time to go! " throws shadow bombs towards train so they'll hae time to escape "come on we gotta go now!"
Hi
Furries forever!!!

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #313 on: June 12, 2007, 07:45:39 PM »
"Go where?" He looks around, not seeing or hearing anything on the surface.

Offline kaitcat1124

• Dancing Dragon
  • HI!!!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: June 13, 2007, 02:09:17 AM »
panting hard in front of Vosur "H-humanss a-at th-the  tr-train sta-sta-station he-he-headed he-here" falls down "just get everyone to run and I'llatch up i need a minute" gets up snd pops in a caffine candy "GO!"
Hi
Furries forever!!!