The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: is this fair  (Read 385 times)

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
is this fair
« on: June 13, 2011, 01:48:34 AM »
my parents tell me not to say anything to my sister that iam going to a fur con in london ontario ( a few house a way from me) and iam staying over night with me fur friends. if she finds out , before the con, they wont let me go because they dont want to here here complain about how i can go stay over night and she cant do any thing ( not true).
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: is this fair
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 04:34:52 AM »
I don't see what's unfair about it if you're getting to go to the con. You just can't tell your sister, which shouldn't be that big of a deal I would think. You can still have all the fun you want with the con. If anything, it's a little unfair to your sister because you guys are hiding things from her, but I can't tell for sure from your post whether you were talking about being fair to you or her.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
Re: is this fair
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 04:50:24 AM »
iam talking about being fair to me. my sister is not a furry so  i dont  see why she should complain about it. iam 19 shes 15, she dose get to go place with friends. the only thing i can see her complain about is that these are some furs i meet over the internet and i have gotten to know quite well, but my parents haven't. and on top of this if she ask i have to lie to her and say iam staying at a friends house for 3 days, and she knows i dont like that friend very much so she might figure it out.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 04:55:49 AM by icy wolf »
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code