The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Tink-SchizmWolfe Wedding  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Morsmordre

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Nuuuu I'll get bored...
  • Build: Sleek, Elegant and graceful.
The Tink-SchizmWolfe Wedding
« on: April 25, 2007, 11:36:21 PM »
 :sparkle: Its a wedding! Here is a transcription of the Wedding of Tinkerbelle and Schizm for the people who missed it! There are photos too!

[15:07] Anon4009: We are gathered here in the sight of God and these witnesses to unite Tink and SchizmWolf in holy matrimony. As followers of Jesus Christ, they believe that God created marriage. In Genesis it says, "It is not good for man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."
[15:08] * Tink eagerly amiles
[15:08] Anon4009: Tinkerbelle Elisabeth Martin and Schizmwolf, as you prepare to take these vows, give careful thought and prayer, for as you make them you are making an exclusive commitment one to the other for as long as you both shall live. Your love for each other should never be diminished by difficult circumstances, and it is to endure until death parts you.
[15:08] Tink: smiles*
[15:08] Anon4009: As God's Children, your marriage is strenghtened by your obedience to your Heaenly Father and his Word
[15:09] SchizmWolf: *smiles
[15:09] Tink: My decision is clear
[15:09] Anon4009: As you let god be incontrol of your marraige, he will cause your home to be a place of joy and a testimony to the world. We now gather before witnesses to speak the vows that bind your souls together forever more. If there are any protests they may be spoken now.
[15:10] Anon4009: As there are no protests let us bow our heads in prayer.
[15:10] Anon4009: God, for the joy of this occasion we thank you. For the significance of this wedding day we thank you. For this important moment in an ever growing relationship we thank you. For your presence here and now and for your presence at all times, we thank you. In Christ's holy name. Amen.

[15:10] SchizmWolf: Amen
[15:10] Tink: Amen
[15:11] * Tink lets a tear fall, but wipes it slowly with her shoulder
[15:11] * Tink smiles and grips Schizm's hand
[15:11] * SchizmWolf squeezes her hand reassuringly
[15:12] Anon4009: Let me charge you both to remember, that your future happiness is to be found in mutual consideration, patience. Kindness, confidence and affection. Schizm Wolfe it is your duty to love Tinkerbelle Elisabeth Martin as yourself, provide tender leadership and protect her from danger.
[15:13] SchizmWolf: *nods
[15:13] Anon4009: Tinkerbelle Elisabeth Martin it is your duty to treat Schizm Wolfe with respect, support h im and create a healthy, happy home. It is the duty of each of you to find the greatest joy in the company of the other; to remember that in both interest and affection you are to be one and undivided.
[15:13] Tink:  *nods, a tear falls again
[15:13] Anon4009: Knowing that you both hold this in understanding it is time to pledge you to one another.
[15:13] Tink: *wipes with shoubler and sniffs
[15:14] * Tink steps with Schizm to the alter
[15:14] * SchizmWolf steps with Tink
[15:14] Anon4009: Please face one another and join hands
[15:14] * SchizmWolf turns to face Tink
[15:14] * Tink faces Schizm and grips his hands
[15:15] Anon4009: Schizm Wolfe will you have Tinkerbelle Elisabeth Martin to be your wife, to live together as friend and mate? Will you love her as a furson, respect her as an equal, sharing joy as well as sorrow, triumph as well as defeat and keep her beside you as long as you both shall live?
[15:15] SchizmWolf: I do
[15:15] Anon4009:  Tinkerbelle Elisabeth Martin will you have Schizm Wolfe to be your husband, to live together as friend and mate? Will you love him as a furson, respect him as an equal, sharing joy as well as sorrow, triumph as well as defeat and keep him beside you as long as you both shall live?
[15:15] Tink: I do
[15:16] Anon4009: Do you have rings to exchange or another symbolic item?
[15:16] Tink: yes ^^
[15:16] SchizmWolf: yes
[15:16] Anon4009: May I please have them?
[15:16] * Anon4009 holds out her paws
[15:16] * SchizmWolf puts out the ring
[15:17] * Tink opens a black lace box, and pulls the golden banded diamond ring and places in her paw
[15:17] * Tink grips his hands again and smiles
[15:17] * SchizmWolf smiles, happy
[15:17] Anon4009: Father, bless these rings which Schizm Wolfe and  Tinkerbelle Elisabeth Martin have set apart to be visible signs of their inward and spiritual bond which unites their hearts. as they give and recieve these rings, may they testify to the world of the covenant that has been made this day.
[15:17] * Anon4009 hands them each the ring they need
[15:17] * SchizmWolf slips the ring on
[15:18] Anon4009: Schizm please repeat after me as you place the ring on her left paw, "Recieve and wear this ring as a symbol of my trust, my respect and my love for you."
[15:18] * Tink places ring on her finger and smiles
[15:18] SchizmWolf: Recieve and wear this ring as a symbol of my trust, my respect and my love for you.
[15:19] Tink: brb
[15:19] Anon4009: Tink, please repeat after me as you put the ring on his left paw, "Recieve and wear this ring as a symbol of my trust, my respect, and my love for you."
[15:19] Tink: ok
[15:20] Tink: Recieve and wear this ring as a symbol of my trust,and my respect, and also my love for you
[15:20] Anon4009: Now, together as you will be for the rest of your life repeat after me, "This circle will now seal the vows of our marraige and will symbolize the purity and endlessness of our love."
[15:20] Tink: This circle will now seal thw vows of our marrige and will symbolize the purity and endless of our love
[15:20] SchizmWolf: This circle will now seal the vows of our marraige and will symbolize the purity and endlessness of our love.
[15:21] Anon4009: And so by the power vested in me by Tweak and the IRC administration, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife, may you live your lives in harmony! You may now kiss the bride.
[15:21] * SchizmWolf kisses tink lovingly
[15:21] * Tink smiles and kisses Schizm back

« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 09:45:59 AM by AnontheMouse »
[link] http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=11390602[/link] This is my homepage on IMVU. Feel free to visit.

Here is the link to my catalog for IMVU. Furry stuff mostly. Feel free to leave a detailed description of product requests on my homepage, I might make your unique fursonae items, though it does take time. [link]http://www.imvu.com/catalog/index.php/manufacturers_id/11390602[/link]

ephemral

Re: The Tink-SchizmWolfe Wedding
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 11:46:40 PM »
I find that last picture a bit offencive and a tad inappropriate for the younger community.

Offline Morsmordre

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Nuuuu I'll get bored...
  • Build: Sleek, Elegant and graceful.
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 09:46:40 AM »
Alright, the post has been modified. Thank you for your input.
[link] http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=11390602[/link] This is my homepage on IMVU. Feel free to visit.

Here is the link to my catalog for IMVU. Furry stuff mostly. Feel free to leave a detailed description of product requests on my homepage, I might make your unique fursonae items, though it does take time. [link]http://www.imvu.com/catalog/index.php/manufacturers_id/11390602[/link]

Offline Lycos Hayes

• Avid Aardvark
  • Wolf of The Twilight
    • My Avvy Page
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Full Bodied Midnight Black
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 195
  • Build: Defined, but not overtoned
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 02:14:37 PM »
Thank you Anon for this as I was unable to attend. -smiles and feels like he was there-
"In the darkness, a soul will find its freedom" © 2005-2007 Lycos Hayes.

Offline Tinkerbelle0032

• Hell Kistune
  • Influential Ibex
  • I love you SchizmWolf !
    • Awards
  • Species: Hell Kistune/shade/Tinmberwolf/Anbius/and Fox
  • Coloring: Black and Red...Depends on what species, She is mainly Hell Kistune though
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 95 pounds
  • Build: I say shes very strong
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 08:50:00 PM »
*tear falls* I remeber everything ^^ I wish I could have relived it....=p Thanks for everything Anon! ^^ I loves you Schizm!
Me and my Mate! SchizmWolf! I love you!!!
We stand United as one, All Furry's together, We can make it through.
I Always Imagine Your Gentle Touch
If Only You Knew I Felt This Much
Not Being With You I'm Falling Apart
Cuz I Don't Know How To Get To Your Heart
If You Could Only See The Luv In My Eyes
Of All Those Nights I Sat And Cried
Just Look At Me I'm Standing Here
Just Call Out My Name And I'll Be There
How Long The Wait, I Don't Know
When That Day Comes I'll Let It Show
If Only You Knew My Feelings For You
I'll Stay Hopeful You'll Feel The Same Way Too