The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fullmetal Alchemist RPG ((OOC Open))  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Black and red and purple
  • Height: 6ft 7in
  • Weight: 385
  • Build: Muscular
Fullmetal Alchemist RPG ((OOC Open))
« on: April 28, 2011, 05:57:25 PM »
Hey this is an rpg for fans of Fullmetal Alchemist.

The story is you are a state alchemist running from the military because you deserted during the Ishvala Conflict. You are trying to make it to Xing but have been caught by some of the MP's. You may be in the same jail cell or not, your choice. In the beginning you have the option to redeem yourself by helping the Military win the war with Xing. (My own twist.) If you refuse you are going to be killed.

No one has seen The Truth.
You may be a soul bond suit of armour if you wish.

Character Sheet (mine)

Name: Tony Alterio - "Bloodline Alchemist"
State Alchemist Name Reason: The sixth in a long line of State Alchemists in his family.
Alchemic Element(s): Fire
History: He was in the Ishvala Conflict when the orders came down to exterminate all Ishvalans. He killed a group of school children and teachers, he couldn't believe he had done that, smelling the charred bodies. He deserted to be later caught by his own friend, Marcus Orcassie - "Frozen Alchemist". His been imprisoned ever since. News came of a war with Xing and he knew they needed him, once again.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Fullmetal Alchemist RPG ((OOC Open))
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 06:48:25 PM »
Alright, I'll bite. Let's see how far you can take us.

Name: Shinzuu Katame - "Deathly Silent Alchemist"
State Alchemist Name Reason: Kills are always brutal, but made without a sound.
Alchemic Element(s): Earth, Water
History: A prodigy when he was in training, Shinzuu was the pride and shame of his own unit. He was always very solitary and anti-social, had problems with authority, and just an all around asshole, which prevented him from ever promoting, even after instated as a State Alchemist. When it came down the the Ishvalan invasion, he had no problem with fighting, but when the order came to exterminate them all, it was the final straw. With no warning, he killed his entire squad in an instant. Being in the front-lines, he was quickly detained and has had his hands bound since then, and had been the first in the facility. No one ever shared a cell with him, the MP afraid a cellmate would unbind his hands. Day in and day out, for a year, he planned his escape, and when news circulated throughout the facility about the war on Xing, he felt it would be his chance.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 01:14:19 AM »
Name: Sebastien Kent - "Tripwire Alchemist"
State Alchemist Name Reason: A tripwire is the trademark method of how he makes buildings and fortresses kill the soldiers that house them.
Alchemic Element(s): Earth, Fire
History: An Ishbalan boy turned alchemist, Sebastien was discovered by Amestris soldiers as they tried to break into a temple during the Ishbalan Massacre. They had problems even trying to reach the doors as metal wires, drawn taut, were slicing up the first group of troops. Six groups later, they breached the door and found him kneeling in front of an alchemy circle drawn with the blood from both his thumbs. After they captured him, they found a book on his person that had long since become illegible with age. Sebastien frantically tried to justify the book, saying that the book was in the church when he came, and not taken from a state alchemist. Instead of executing him, the officer leading the group decided he was more useful as a new state alchemist than as another body on the floor.

Two years later, guilt makes him flee, and also gets him sent into prison...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 12:08:01 PM »
i hope there's no posting order, cuz i'm not waiting on you for another RP, chrono