The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Decided I need a ref sheet  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
Decided I need a ref sheet
« on: May 02, 2011, 01:06:43 AM »
Like the title says I decided I need a ref sheet for my fursona.  Unfortunately I just spent my whole paycheck this week so I can't pay for one( but that may change in two weeks or so).  Anyways I would be very appreciative of anyone to take the time to make one for me.  And I hope I don't sound bad or anything but just because someone says they will make one for me here doesn't mean others can't make one for me if they really want to lol.  I'd like to see ref sheets from different artists to be honest, and I know that sounds like a lot but like I said I would be extremely appreciative!

Anyways my fursona is as follows:

Species:  Raccoon

Fur Colors:  Primary color is a chocolate brown and secondary color is a tan, almost cream color

Eye Color:  Green, kinda like the sea

Markings and patterns: Outer ears and on down the back of my head and back are primary color, thighs all around are cream colored while shins all around are brown.  Bottom paws are chocolate brown and top paws are brown on the back and cream on the palms.  Has a brown mask over eyes and cream down snout and rest of face as well as down chest and stomach.  Back of arms are brown but turn cream at elbows and on down until paws.  Front side of arms are all cream colored.  He has chocolate brown and cream rings around his tail.

Accessories:  Always wears a straight black collar with a silver buckle, and sometimes has a leash attached to it.  Wears rectangle rimmed glasses.

If you decide you would like to give this a shot then please feel free!  Also if there is anything else that you need to know just ask me and I'll help to the best of my abilities!