The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Sup y'all.  (Read 2858 times)

Offline Vver

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • All around nice guy
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: White and grey
  • Height: average
  • Weight: average
  • Build: average
Re: Sup y'all.
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2010, 08:17:43 PM »
Welcome back, Arcc!

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2010, 08:46:09 PM »
ohhh nooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 :?
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2010, 08:48:45 PM »
Where'd ya go!?

Offline Arcc

• Avid Aardvark
  • will not be silenced!
    • Awards
  • Species: Pangolin
  • Coloring: Dark blue scales, lighter blue underbelly.
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 10 and a half stone
  • Build: Slim, undefined
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2010, 11:39:40 PM »
Got muted for refusing to submit to the mods being a bad influence and not abiding by the rules. It's all fine now, I'm being a good pangolin.
_|¯¯|_
┌ರ_ಠ

You're a terrible artist.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2010, 12:34:17 AM »
Even if you mean it in play, there's still something you should read up on.

Concerning Moderators
  • If you feel a moderator is not responding correctly to a post, feel free to ask for a second opinion from another moderator or administrator.
  • Be respectful of the moderators, you may disagree with their decision, but do not argue with a moderator, instead bring up your feelings about the decision with another moderator.

Offline Berty

• Avid Aardvark
    • Berty42 @ DeviantART
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Skunk
  • Coloring: Deep blue and white main fur, light blue stripes.
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2010, 01:44:06 AM »
LMAO.
Oh, Arcc... Your attitude makes me lol (in a good way).
I know it's generally accepted as the wrong sort of attitude but I can see that it's in a joking way.
And now for something completely different.

Offline Hopeforbetter

• Avid Aardvark
  • I is A p0l3r Be3R
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/FurStitches
    • Awards
  • Species: Poler Bear
  • Coloring: Snow
  • Height: 8 ft
  • Weight: 600 +
  • Build: Big like a fuzzy snow ball.
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2010, 05:13:06 AM »
 my preferred pint is bitter, my wall is covered in posters (Ozzy Osbourne is staring at me right now) and I'm currently taking steroids for a viral infection. I smoke, I drink, I tend to not give that much of a damn, and I've got a beautiful orange guitar.

Sounds good to me !  :3
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 05:18:36 AM by WingedZephyr, Reason: Please watch your language »
“I am the fountain of affection; I am the interment of Joy.” –Great Big Sea.

"My stitches's are coming undone"

Offline Arcc

• Avid Aardvark
  • will not be silenced!
    • Awards
  • Species: Pangolin
  • Coloring: Dark blue scales, lighter blue underbelly.
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 10 and a half stone
  • Build: Slim, undefined
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2010, 07:44:19 AM »
I know it's generally accepted as the wrong sort of attitude but I can see that it's in a joking way.

Funny thing is, if I wasn't being called out on it, I'd probably be fine with obeying the rules. As it stands, the softly-softly over-protectiveness of this place makes me want to vomit.

And yet I'm sticking around... Tis very odd.
_|¯¯|_
┌ರ_ಠ

You're a terrible artist.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2010, 08:51:19 AM »
We're calling you out on it because you aren't following the rules.

Offline Tweak

• Technical Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug
  • Rawr and such like.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black, gold and purple
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Dragon-y
  • Currently: Bleh.
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2010, 11:38:39 AM »
Can I just point out that when you sign up to use the forums you agree to abide by the rules. Whether or not you dislike them, they are there for a reason.

There is a suggestions board and you are fully entitled to PM a staff member if you dislike a rule and we will attempt to reach some kind of compromise, acting up in public will just result in you being warned.

If you don't like it here, leave, simple as. Everybody else is capable of following the rules and no-one has yet questioned them, something they are entitled to do, it's only you who has a problem with them.

I will gladly work with everyone here to make the forums to their liking, our softly softly approach is likely to be much more appreciated than banning people because they swear, nobody, anywhere needs to use foul language, it does not make you cool or clever.

If you have a problem with how the forums are run, you contact myself or Zeph, acting up is just going to result in us banning you.