The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Till the last breath..  (Read 19112 times)

Offline Ganimah

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5' 11
  • Weight: 115 lb.
  • Build: tall lanky willowy
Re: Till the last breath..
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2007, 11:44:02 PM »
 ??? Ganimah was startled, feeling a slight disturbance near the east edge of the forest, her home. Quickly and silently she picked up her steel fans and started to dash twords the area.  After a little while as she neared and she could see someone casting a spell on the warning sigh ( a clever idea of hers to keep the heros and heroins of the world from getting pissed when her clan attacked someone who entered the forest..it was a warning...even if it was intangible to most) Her ears twitched annoyed to be dragged all the way out here just to deal with a wich...she was hoping for a large group...a more substantial meal.

Offline rhoon

• Boisterous Bear
  • Always bored.
    • Awards
  • Species: Skunk
  • Coloring: white with black markings
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Build: Slim and lithe
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2007, 11:51:10 PM »
 =3  Rhoon's nose crinkled with the scent of blood. Her ears twitched back and forth as her eyes searched as far as they could without moving. She could sense something, something dangerous. Her fingers tightened the grip around her bag. Just a thought of flight let wings emerge from her back, ripping the flesh on her back, large metal wings grew from her back. Immediatly she soared into the air with her witch wings.
Let's make a fast plan, watch it burn to the ground
I try to whisper, so no one figures it out

Offline Ganimah

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2007, 12:03:23 AM »
 Ganimah sighed just as she finally was about to reach the witch, the witch had taken to the air. Ganimah silently cursed witch wings and painfully unfolded her own black wings. She jumped twords the witch just as they ripped through her back tearing her clothes and splattering blood everywhere. Ugh, I hate wings Ganimah thought biterly as she began to gradually gain speed, wondering if the witch was worth the it...but the fun is in the hunt.

Offline rhoon

• Boisterous Bear
  • Always bored.
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2007, 12:08:20 AM »
The metal wings were coated in blood which only coaxed the vampire. She shook her head, feeling stupid about her escape. Just as she thought so, her bag slipped from her paws. She gasped and dove down madly, catching the back on her chest and falling hard on the ground.

Offline Ganimah

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2007, 12:14:42 AM »
 omg Ganimah stoped dead in her tracks feeling a laugh growing in her :snicker:....did that witch just dive for...a cloth bag? She had never seen that before. There must be something nice in that bag Ganimah thought, i guess ill go see what. She grinned and spiralled downward.

Offline rhoon

• Boisterous Bear
  • Always bored.
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2007, 12:20:20 AM »
 :shcoked: Her eyes widened, watching the vampire's dot grow larger and larger as she grew closer. Rhoon groaned, trying to get up, realising that she was hurt more than she expected. Her wings had smashed into her back, and just moving her head caused shocks of pain to trace her body. She clenched the bag, wondering why she even went this way, replaying what she could have done over and over in her head. SHe tried to pull her wings back into her body. THe pain had only started. SHe screamed as they ripped her flesh pulling in.

Offline Ganimah

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2007, 12:33:55 AM »
"okay now, I am going to take this off your hands,"  :yeah-yeah: Ganimah chuckled, as she grabed the bag from under her. Ganimah slowly began to inspect the bag  :peek:looking at the contense not sure what she was looking at. "what is it?" she asked the witch.

Offline rhoon

• Boisterous Bear
  • Always bored.
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2007, 12:38:30 AM »
 :sniffle:

She groaned trying to reach up for the bag. "Let go of it." She tried to yell, but it came out as a whimper. If she could move, she would just use her pain relieving spell. "I-It's just clothes and stuff."
She didn't know why the vampire would even care about it. All it was, was some things she stole from places. Clothes, some soap, toothbrush, etc. And some things she could sell.

Offline Ganimah

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2007, 12:46:46 AM »
"oh its clothes!" Ganimah said blanky and slightly dissapointed. Now as she untangled the cloth and food she could see it was jsut supplies. "ugh, laaammmeeee!" she whinned. wishing there was some reward for that stupid chase. Just then she remembered the witch. "you know...i could eat you... ???....or i could help you...or i could leave you alone."  Ganimah thought for a second. She wasnt a particularly cruel vampire, infact she had always stuggled with the others of her clan for trying to help people out. She was a ditz and before she was turned very clumsy. She liked to try and seem cold tho, it made scaring people away easier...but the witch was helpless and scared already. Ganimah turned to her. "why dont you tell me who you are and where you are going."

Offline rhoon

• Boisterous Bear
  • Always bored.
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2007, 12:49:22 AM »
"I-I'm Rhoon." She bared her teeth, trying to keep the vampire from hurting her. "I don't know where I'm going." Her eyes drifted to the sky.

Offline Ganimah

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2007, 01:02:52 AM »
 omg "ummm okay... but i need to know a little bit more about you before i can decide if im gunna let you go or not.  :ded:." Ganimah grinned. Ganimah knew that she wasn't going to get much more out of Rhoon but it was more amusing than sitting around doing nothing. Actually she had hoped the witch was going somewhere interesting so that she would have an excuse to get out of the forest. Maybe the girl was running from something..didnt sound like as much fun as an epic quest but it would have to do. "you running?" Ganimah inquired, "oh and im Ganimah...but you can call me Gani!" =3 "yay i love making new friends!" Ganimah smiled meniacely

Offline rhoon

• Boisterous Bear
  • Always bored.
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2007, 01:09:37 AM »
 omg "Umm. Well. No. I'm not running. I'm a drifter. I move with the wind." She tried to put on a fake smile, but was too confused with the way this vampire acted. "What do you need to know vamp...Gani?" Trying to be civil she called her by her name, not race. Her mind wandered, think of ways to get up, hoping she was not severly injured. Somehow she was transfixed in the vampire's external beauty though. Her mother had told her about this, how they were so beautiful.

Offline Ganimah

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2007, 01:17:27 AM »
"oh okay.... thanks by the way for not calling me vampire...i find it...highly offensive." Gani felt her smile fading at the mention of what she was, still not used to it herself. Ganimahs tone became suddenly a bit less friendly, "well..." she looked around, "do you need any help?" :yeah-yeah:

Offline rhoon

• Boisterous Bear
  • Always bored.
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2007, 01:22:40 AM »
"Well, seeing that I can't move. Yes. I might just need some." She cringed with a shock of pain twinging through her body. She tried to submerge the pain by slight meditation. "But, why did you decide to help me, or at least slightly care?"

Offline Ganimah

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2007, 01:28:36 AM »
Gani grinned to herself looking up at the girl she stated simply, "lets just say people arnt always what they seem."  Gani streatched out her hand to help Rhoon up. When the witch was  standing it was apparent that she was greatly injured. Gani winced imagining a fall from that height. She took out somthing from her own pack and handed it to Rhoon. "here this will make you feel better, its a health potion." (((yes this is indeed zelda!! :P))) Gani looked around sensing the others coming. "hurry we need to get out of the forest before the others get here, they dont know the word mercy."