The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Earth Angel (OOC)  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Earth Angel (OOC)
« on: April 03, 2011, 03:59:19 AM »
Have you ever claimed to see an Angel? during your toughest time, a luminescent being with with beauty unmatched but compassion and love so strong that it swells your heart and you overflow with tears? Meet Eartha ...the only Earth angel on earth.
(no this is not religious...just an interesting RP) I will allow violence because there will be high school bullying   (some blood, no horrific gore) the first person to reply will be a mortal and a spiritual being of their choice (must be good) your mortal character can be good or making the wrong choices (bad if you call it)
I will play three characters.

Name: Eartha
species: Snow Leopard
height: 5'10
weight:130
looks: black hair, green eyes, beautiful. pure white, almost glowing wings.
personality: compassionate, loving, understanding, mysterious, pure good.
Past: an Earth angel who watches over mortals with love and compassion, does mysterious and random good acts, invisible, only at rare moments when someone truly open and ready will see her.

Name: Finn McNeil
species: fox
height: 6'2
weight: 150
look: plain, lean and lanky, wears glasses
personality: awkward, intelligent, shy, basically a stereotypical geek
past: when Finn was about six Finn saw Eartha when he was playing alone at a park, perched on top of the playground, smiling lovingly down at him. he didn't tell anyone, seven years later when he was fourteen he saw her again when he was being bullied as a freshman, she touched his cheek and all the wounds he had vanished. two years later as a senior in high school, still bullied he wants to see this angel again.

Name:  Harold Bishop
species: timber wolf
height: 6'4
weight: 189
looks: handsome with grim, angry lines
personality: dark, cruel, angry, abusive in a way
past: a man with a passionate obsession with Eartha, finding any scrap of evidence he could find...he has killed for information. he wants to find out if his angel would love him just as passionately as he does.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 01:21:31 AM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Earth Angel (OOC)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 01:20:59 PM »
so we meet again. i'd love to join if you would let me.

Name: max shadow
species: lace monitor
height: 6'4"
weight: 120kg
look: tall, slightly muscular, lazy
personality: lazy, mostly keeps to himself, protective at times
past: max grew up at the oldest of three to an abusive father, a father that thought it funny to push his youngest son off a third story roof into a ten foot deep pool. max had jumped in after his little brother and after saving him was kicked back into the pool to drown by his father, that was the only time he saw eartha, he woke up in a hospital bed a week later with his father in jail.

Name: marco winsent
species: (ghost) fox
height: 5'10"
weight: 98kg
look: snow white, black tux with white gloves, a black mob hat with a white peice of fabric around the brim, black umbrella, glowing deep green eyes (when visible)
personality: calm, can be a smart a**, somewhat a romantic (not that he really tries anymore), tends to watch things play out when not following eartha around
past: marco was a good person by nature, he grew up in 1943 london and tended to stick to the background unless he saw something he thought someone needed to intervein in. he was violently awoken one night to the blade of a dagger being driven repeatedly into his chest and from that day onwards was cursed to walk the earth as a ghost of his former self.

just tell me if theres anything i need to edit.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 04:59:01 PM »
nah, your good, I am gonna post on the RP, enough characters, can max and finn be friends ????? oh and by the way, no one knows of Eartha's name or past yet, you just know she is an angel
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 05:00:50 PM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 08:36:33 PM »
i'm fine with that, and i was planing to have max stop some bullies from harasing finn for you. and as for marco not knowing eartha's name or past yet i'll make it so hes trying to learn more about her by randomly turning up as convinient times. if thats ok with you that is.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 09:38:51 PM »
thats fine, I will post on the rp right now

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 01:09:51 AM »
Is there more information available for the rp?
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2011, 01:43:07 AM »
well, I have it top secret, but besides that you are most welcome to join :3

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2011, 01:22:33 AM »
Sorry been procrastinating busy

Name: Siyan
species: vampire bat
height: 5'10
weight:120
looks:http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5311897 or http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4846681/ (he is still a work in progress)
personality: compassionate, loving, misguided, susceptible
Past: Siyan grew up in a pretty religious family. There views aren't one of the harsher Christians, but the church they go to its as hard core as the Iorn Maiden (you can ask if you don't get it, no not the band). Recently he felt attracted to someone of the same sex, and he is having conflicting issues within himself. He is currently more with drawn, then his happy go lucky self he use to be.

Emo bat is emo

I am Christian, so I don't find it offensive, but if you wish for me to remove that, I'll understand.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2011, 02:10:36 AM »
no no Sain your fine, I was not bashing any religion, but the reason I didn't want it to be too religious because I didn't want any one to be offended, Harold is just a Corrupted single reverend, the church itself where he works is not corrupted, just him.

but I need you to tell me how you have seen Eartha

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 10:02:13 PM »
This looks interesting. I think that I might follow it as it progresses.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2011, 01:21:00 AM »
I changed Harold's character....I wanted him to be more of a creepy, stalker, obsessive and insane man....