The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Under a War Torn Sky  (Read 4092 times)

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
Re: Under a War Torn Sky
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2011, 01:57:18 AM »
Alain walked through the streets and found the entrance. He took a flashlight out and went in, holding it in his mouth.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2011, 04:45:28 AM »
Tier and his tank had been assigned to the town not to his pleasure. He and his men were being pulled from the front to this place for what was slated as a "mop up" operation. Which was normally a job best left to the Heer, not a frontlines SS Second Lieutenant. "F*** me, why do we always get the s*** jobs?" The loader complained. Tier simply sighed and shook his head raising a hand to rub his forehead. "I don't know. Probably has something to do with those soft bellied, college bred, bean counting, idiots in the rear not knowing how to fight a war. Hey! I got a good idea! Let's send one of our best frontlines combat units to some hole in the wall post where they cant really do anything or get anything accomplished! Brilliant idea!" Tier griped. The general consensus among the crew was not a very happy one. For the better part of the past six months they had been shunted off on crap detail to allow the politicians sons and the college kids a shot at the "glory" on the battle field. In all honesty Tier wanted them to have all of the flippin' "glory" they wanted. As long as he got paid and his crew was safe he didn't give two squats about anything else. It was just last month that they had talked of leaving but where would they go? A Tiger Ausf. E 1 tank was kind of a hard object to just hide, not to mention that their would be no way in hell they would be able to remain inconspicuous pulling up to a fuel depot for more fuel or supplies. Ditching the tank was out of the question. Their was too much happining at the moment for them to do something that risky so the talks of defecting became just that. Talk and bitter grumbling over the constant screwups from command.

Tier shook his head listening to his crew talk about how something should change for the umpteenth time and spoke out over them. "Well for now we'll just be good little toy soldiers and do what they tell us to. Sooner or later something will come along and we all will get the hell out of here. They've crossed the line with too many people and someone somewhere is going to get a lucky punch in." This caused a sober mood to settle over the tank as everyone agreed. Sooner or later something was going to give. Tier ordered the tank to roll out and make for the fuel depot when the explosion rocked the landscape and set them on alert. "The f*** was that?!?" "That was the fuel depot! Holy f*** where in the f*** did they send us!?" "Calm it down!" Tier shouted. "Contact them over the radio see if you can raise anyone in command! Bow gunner! Prepair to engage targets at close range! Gunner, Loader! prepair the main cannon! We need to be ready for enemy armor in the area!" His orders were met with a more enthusiastic responce than the one of annoyance from earlier. "Not getting anyone over the radio! Either the communication is broken or they don't have anyone at the station!." "Still no visual of enemy armor sir! Nothing moving!" Tier shook his head. He had a real bad feeling about this assignment. "Keep your eyes open. we're going in. Driver, take us to the fuel depot. I want to see if there are any survivors and if we can help." "Yes sir!" The driver called back to him and began moving the vehicle towards the burning hulks that once made up the motor pool and refueling depot.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Black fur, white hair, and mask, with white stripes on my tail
  • Height: 5"6
  • Weight: 135
  • Build: toned
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2011, 04:38:53 AM »
"Thanks." John said as he took a drink of his beer, and turned to the Nazi's trying to get there unconsious friend off of the floor, before turning back to Max. "So Sean did head back? Damn, I hoping to get this map to him early, oh well." He said and continued to drink his beer.
Mavericks are a blight of the world, and its my job to eradicate them.

Sona done by: lock-wolf.tumblr.com/

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2011, 05:51:26 AM »
"yea, looks like he had fun though." max turned to charlie and asked for a beer aswell before turning back to john. "we should head back home soon, the walls have grown eyes and ears lately."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2011, 10:38:28 PM »
Charlie handed Max a beer " stay sober, I have a feeling Sean wants a meeting" she whispered to the two

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Black fur, white hair, and mask, with white stripes on my tail
  • Height: 5"6
  • Weight: 135
  • Build: toned
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2011, 05:49:34 AM »
John only had only drank half of his beer before stating he was done with it. "So when do you two want to head out then? Myself I suggest now." Said John at a whisper to Max and Charlie.
Mavericks are a blight of the world, and its my job to eradicate them.

Sona done by: lock-wolf.tumblr.com/

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2011, 05:59:10 AM »
"give me a sec." max said before drinking just over half the glass. he got up and turned to john, "i'm right to go, charlie has to finish 'his' shift though i think. i'll wait outside." he turned back to the door and walked past the now half concious soldier being suported by his ally. as max walked past he quickly kicked the soldier holding up the other one in the face, sending one tumbling onto the floor unconcious again and the second through the table right behind him. "i'll pay for the damages if he can't, and tell him that when he wakes up if hes got a problem with me knocking him out to come find me.....and remind him to tell his friend here...." max nudged the first soldier with one of his feet "about sean's message."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2011, 11:43:33 AM »
"D***. D***! D***!!!" Tier said as he popped the hatch and rushed to climb out of the tank and ran down the hood to view the destruction of the fuel depot first hand. He was screwed. Without fuel his tank was just a useless piece of metal. No fuel meant no power, and unlike some he was above stealing fuel from civilians. Even though that's probably where a lot of the fuel came from anyway, he and his would only syphon fuel from intact canisters from an enemy vehicle, or pump it from one of their fuel depots. A groan alerted him to something still alive in the area. He trotted over to a badly burned Raccoon and knelt down beside him. The better part of his face was charred black and red flesh wept blood underneath. Where his left arm used to be was a burned stump and Tier could see through the burned clothing at least two burned bones of ribs. "They, they, they." "Shhh" Tier hushed him quietly and laid a comforting hand on the soldiers right shoulder. "It's ok, we're here now. We'll take care of it." Tier had been slowly drawing his pistol as the Raccoon closed his eyes in pain. Every movement of his face opened the flesh underneath the burn and caused it to bleed more. Tier had already made the decision that this creature was not going to make it off of the field. "Oh... oh God.... Please... make it stop!" "It's ok, I got you. Everything's going to be alright." The report of the pistol might as well been a cannon in the burned out fuel depot as Tier slowly laid the Raccoon back down and gently closed his eyes. "Find anyother survivors. Find out what happened here. We might as well shut it down right here until we can get some fuel. Let's see if we cant hole the tank into a defendable position where we burn as little fuel as possable." Tier said turning to look at his troops who had by now exited the tank.

His troops nodded and went about to preform their tasks as Tier marched to the field office. Inside he found three officers going over some papers who looked up at him with a sort of stunned silence. One of them started to speak and Tier indignantly held up his hand to waive them down. "Oh no, no, no, don't get up on my account. You only have your dead and dying out there and my men are already here with our Tiger tank and I'm only a Second Lieutenant but please, by all means, continue what you were doing." One of the officers rolled his eyes at the tank commander and spoke to him. "We were just attacked by rebels. They hit us and ran and now we are trying to get things in order here." "Which I'm sure is much more important than the wellbeing of your own men. Sure. You have my sincerest apologies." Tier said getting angrier by the minuet. These were the reason he hated doing what he did. Scum like these men in this room who are only concerned with themselves and worried what would happen if anyone ever found out about some of the horrible things they did. It made Tier's stomach turn. "Herr T-" "No! F*** you! F*** you! And f*** you! In fact, f*** every last one of you inbred sons of b******! I am SS, no I am Waffen SS, and we hold ourselves to a higher standard than those cowards running those camps and obliviously we hold ourselves to a higher standard than you!" Tier turned around and started to walk out. "Just who in the f*** do you think you are?" One of the officers said causing Tier to turn around and glare at them again. "I think I am Second Lieutenant Tier Decshane of the Waffen SS. Now if you will excuse me I am going to my tank to wait while you incompetent b******* get the fuel depot fixed while I make my report to command" Tier turned on his heel and stormed out slamming the door behind him. It went without saying he was pissed at their actions.

His troops was waiting for him at his tank and smiled as he approached still in fine temper. "We heard the shouting all the way our here sir. I'm surprised you didn't just go to shooting." Tier sighed and rubbed his temples as he shook his head. "No. That would have been a waste of good ammunition and I would have felt my pistol would have been dirty afterwards. They belong at the end of a noose hanging from a street lamp, but that's nither here nor there. I like where you all have positioned the tank." He said with a nod to try to curve the conversation elsewhere and to help his men feel a little better for being posted to a s*** hole assignment. The tank was nestled in by a building and several large hulks of burned out equipment. It would take a heavy force to bring his tank down and he would be allowed to operate under the cover of the wreckage while burning little fuel. "I think I let my temper get the best of me in there though. We should probably stay with the tank until something turns up." Tier said apologetically, his men agreed. The grey fox was a brilliant tank commander and cared for his men with a fierceness but he just wasn't too good on person to person relations when it came to dealing with incompetent command and ridiculous orders.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2011, 01:02:23 AM »
Charlie stretched and let everyone else take over as she left the bar, "lets go, I want to get this over with" she mumbled she had to remind herself to tighten her binds when this was over...she didnt want them finding out she was female.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 04:38:15 PM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2011, 04:02:23 AM »
Alain slipped back out of the tunnel, hearing some activity. He looked around and disregarded it, throwing his bag over his shoulder.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2011, 12:12:10 PM »
max smirked as charlie walked out after him. "what no lecture on not bringing attention to myself? i mean i did just knock out at least one nazi officer in your bar, don't i even get a 'you shouldn't have done that' look?" he laughed softly, playfully draping an arm around charlie's shoulders like he would any close friend. "so how was work? before we got there."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2011, 04:41:00 PM »
"Icky my friend, icky" she glared at him with previous comment.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2011, 10:42:24 AM »
"well your in a good mood, shall we get going before those nazi's wake up?" max sighed removing his arm and walking ahead slightly.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2011, 04:55:56 PM »
"yeah, I hope that Sean doesn't beat our ass before we are too late"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2011, 07:43:36 PM »
max lead the way through the back streets to the secondary entrance to the catacombs. he opened the hatch and held it open for charlie. "after you."