The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pondering Leaving: Care To Convince?  (Read 1964 times)

Noekh

Pondering Leaving: Care To Convince?
« on: April 19, 2007, 02:29:03 PM »
Dear Furry Forums,

How is everyone? Good hopefully. It has come to my attention as of recent that the level of drama in the forums has skyrocketed. I'm not exactly a big fan of said behavior, therefore, I'm wishing to leave. I really don't understand why people write goodbye letters, and then don't leave: I'm asking to be convinced NOT to leave. If no one responds, or convinces me, then meh - I'll just leave quietly. The majority of you are all my friends, and I love and care for each and every one of you very deeply.

I guess it's more the fact that everyone seems to just explode nowadays, and if they're not doing that, they IMPLODE and cause nothing but trouble. I mean, come on, we already have a Z-Line set on a member for 999 days. *Sigh* I guess I just don't know what to do, nor what part I play in the forums any longer. I Don't develop thanks to my previewer being eternally busted, and I'm not funny like some of you are. Heh. I don't wish to add to le drama anymore than any of you would like that. Instead of name-dropping, and folk-bashing, just let me know if I'm still wanted here. If not...again, meh. *Shrugs*

Sincerely,

~Noey: Le WereBiotch~

Offline NiryxTheDragon

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Fly through the night swift and silent
    • Awards
  • Species: russian dragon experiment
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'7''
  • Weight: 118
  • Build: Slim, agile
  • Currently: Going to college for a degree in computer science.
Re: Pondering Leaving: Care To Convince?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 02:38:44 PM »
please dont go  T.T we love you here, your a great friend and help us all out alot, without you here the irc would actually be quite bad, you usually get people off the subjects, so plese dont go, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, we all love you, there are times i feel like leaving but i cant because i know i have friends on here that care, you are one of them...so please dont go...please  :th_PyongLlora:

Offline Angelsoul

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Semi-Muscular
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 02:43:40 PM »
I'm not sure what all's going on with the drama... and not really sure why this hasn't been replied to  :umm: but, I suppose I'll be the first. Noey, I noticed the drama was skyrocketing (yes, I know I caused more than my fair share -.-) and I also remember that at night you were about the only OP or HOP that ever broke it up. So, if for nothing else, stay to be the riot police at night, because if things are the same as before, there are like no OPs, admins, or HOPs to really speak of at that time. You don't have to really pay attention, just stay in and if there's a problem, someone will PM you. Less drama, same responsibility lol.  :peace: (I was the first when I started typing XD)

ephemral

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 02:48:39 PM »
 :yeah-yeah: Drama?
What are you talking about? You must be talking about the IRC channel.
If you're talking about the forum (must be parts I don't ever read) then avoid those places.
There can't be many. If not just grow up.

So you're considering leaving because of drama and yet you seem to be trying cause it with this post.

I say stay here, don't be a llama, and grow up some.
Attention seeking whiny emo llamas gain the attention of the Global-mod propelled missile. :boom:
 :snicker:

Noekh

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 04:59:16 PM »
Glad to know you think I'm causing drama. No, this was a notification to the forums, not so much an attempt to reach out and ask for help, Eph.  :umm:

At any rate, I've spoken to those on the IRC, and it seems that my job *is* to be Riot Police, in a way. Thanks for the support anyway.

Now....gotta go break up some fighting gits. Erg.  >:|

When it comes down to it...I love everyone here way too much to leave. I just don't like the insults.  :)

Offline Morsmordre

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Nuuuu I'll get bored...
  • Build: Sleek, Elegant and graceful.
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 09:26:46 PM »
I just read the forums and you are wanting to leave. Well you are fun to be around (yes I get you already said you are staying damn it) and are a voice of reason. If all the voices of reason leave except for Tweak who is only half reasonable (kidding) Then only drama reigns. If we kick all the drama queens in the head and enforce the New Rule it should quiet down. I came in to the chat right off and there was drama, there is always drama when certain folk are around. Maybe they should leave, but not you. So. No more whining and buck up or Ima stalk you on IMVU!
[link] http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=11390602[/link] This is my homepage on IMVU. Feel free to visit.

Here is the link to my catalog for IMVU. Furry stuff mostly. Feel free to leave a detailed description of product requests on my homepage, I might make your unique fursonae items, though it does take time. [link]http://www.imvu.com/catalog/index.php/manufacturers_id/11390602[/link]

Offline BethanieStealsCheese

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 09:38:48 PM »
I just read the forums and you are wanting to leave. Well you are fun to be around (yes I get you already said you are staying damn it) and are a voice of reason. If all the voices of reason leave except for Tweak who is only half reasonable (kidding) Then only drama reigns. If we kick all the drama queens in the head and enforce the New Rule it should quiet down. I came in to the chat right off and there was drama, there is always drama when certain folk are around. Maybe they should leave, but not you. So. No more whining and buck up or Ima stalk you on IMVU!
I agree with Anon. How about instead of all of us who don't like drama leaving, we get rid of those who always cause it?  :ded:

Offline FoxyMcCloud

• Im watching you O.O
  • Foxy Fox
  • Just add water!
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxtaur
  • Coloring: The usual red fox colors.
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 160
  • Build: Sturdy, yet slim.
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 09:42:33 PM »
I agree with both of you! Even though I do cause a lot of the drama... >.> You say you aren't funny, but you are! I still remember the bewb dweller joke with ACE! :P You are much more than just riot police, you are a friend.
"i r guy who gon t33ch you less0n" ~ Master Chief - Arby 'n' The Chief

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 10:36:21 PM »
I agree with Anon. How about instead of all of us who don't like drama leaving, we get rid of those who always cause it? Â :ded:

Bethanie and Anon are correct! We don't want you to leave! :3
*huggles*

ThatJaredGuy

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2007, 02:37:48 AM »
I'm new here, but I believe one of the reasons for a forum like this is for furries to get together and have fun with the niche group. Anyone that would insult you in such a community is just a non-working cog in the machine that is FF and are best ignored. Stick around and ignore insults headed your way, chances are, they come from some person that's best described as "diminuitive" IRL.