Author Topic: Furry Wasteland  (Read 5950 times)

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
Re: Furry Wasteland
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2011, 01:27:36 PM »
Jelli slowly came out from hiding, his hands behind his head and his fingers laced together as if he was under arrest.
"o-ok!" he stuttered. "p-p-please don't k-kill me!"
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2011, 05:18:18 PM »
Jayme walked out of the hut, leaving his guns behind. He didn't know where he was going, he was just leaving. No point in staying here...

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2011, 08:04:16 PM »
"it's ok, if we were going to kill you, you would already be dead. whats you name stranger?" max extended a hand for jelli to shake after shouldering jethro's gun.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2011, 08:07:21 PM »
Jelli shook Max's paw nervously, looking up at him "My name is M-Mario....b-b-but you can call me J-Jelli..." he muttered. He was still a bit freaked out from the shooting.
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2011, 08:12:06 PM »
(in this RP jelli is a panda. Just saying.)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2011, 08:19:46 PM »
"i'm max, this is ricca, and jethro...also known as twitch for obvious reasons..." "you know what, screw you. i'm going to go on without you. you don't give me any respect, you treat me like a slave! i'll meet you at the base up north!" he grabbed his gun of max and started walking off only to stop a moment later. "WHICH WAYS NORTH?!" ricca sighed and pointed in the oposite direction to where jethro had started walking "that way...and what do you mean slave? you do the least work out of the three of us." he stormed past the group mumbing incomprehencibly before disabearing into the car dealership completely ignoring the U.S marshal st he went inside. "i give him five minutes." "got him down for three..."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2011, 08:25:29 PM »
Jelli turned to the us marshall. "and my name is Mario! But please, call me Jelli!" he said, starting to calm down now that Jethro was gone

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2011, 11:28:40 PM »
Jelli thought for a moment, looking at the newcomer. "i'm going wherever these guys are going!" he said proudly.

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Black fur, white hair, and mask, with white stripes on my tail
  • Height: 5"6
  • Weight: 135
  • Build: toned
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2011, 11:28:51 PM »
Jack followed behind Nick and whispered in his ear after he spoke "Don't tell them about the colony, we don't know if we can trust them, and I need to ask my friend if they can afford more people." Chris slowly stepped out from the entrance of the dealership, his gun still in his hand, and slowly walked towards the group as he heard Nick call out to them.
Mavericks are a blight of the world, and its my job to eradicate them.

Sona done by: lock-wolf.tumblr.com/

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2011, 11:03:47 AM »
"we're headed north, heard there's some people up in canada, we're planing on meeting up with them then heading down to australia via plane. once there we'll settle down and form a colony with any other survivers we find along the way." a few seconds later jethro walked back out and sat down on the bike with attitude radiating off him "back already?" she said softly holding a hand behind her back whick max put a set of keys in rolling his eyes. "yea....i remembered i need you to make my ammo....."

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2011, 11:08:08 AM »
With Jethro's return, Jelli started getting nervous again, backing away and whimpering a little. He didn'( want to make anyone angry, but Jethro really scared him....

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2011, 07:38:43 AM »
"it's ok jelli, he wont do anything to you now." max reasured him walking over and leaning on a nearby car. "so there's eight of us now, anyone got a plan?"

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2011, 01:29:54 PM »
"I don't know what those are" says Jelli, looking a little dissapointed. "but I have these!"

Jelli then pulls out two handguns and two hunting knives from hidden compartments on his pants.

"I use them when there are bad guys!"