The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Seb's first fight.  (Read 10237 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Seb's first fight.
« Reply #120 on: April 13, 2011, 11:08:34 PM »
the puddle of metal begins to condense, rising as it does, the liquid form started to take shape as a dragon-anthro. the form grew tall, two horns sat on his forhead, going about an inch forward then a foot back and behind his head, a row of steadily declining spikes running down the center of his spine from just behind his horns down to 3/4s of the way down his three meter tail. these spikes and horns were the same colour as his claws that looked more like sharp finger armour and the spikes running along the side of his forearm that grew in size as they got closer to the spike comming out of the dradons elbows that matched the length of his upper arms. all these spikes were a dark, almost black purple. his scales were completely pure black other than his tainted blood red underbelly and wing membrains. he stood for a moment on his clawed hind paws before launching into the air and looking down at cifero.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #121 on: April 14, 2011, 12:06:38 AM »
*Looks up at Durako*
 :o  :S
This could be interesting...
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Pheobe Deathcaster

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Don't mess with me... or I WILL become vengeance!
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light gray with short black hair
  • Height: 5' 11'
  • Weight: 90 lbs.
  • Build: Seems weak, but is in fact very spry and wiry; has a slender waist and lithe but powerful arms and legs
  • Currently: Determined
« Reply #122 on: April 14, 2011, 03:04:43 AM »
*Places hand to mouth*
 :'( (whispering) Oh God.... 
I love my brother.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #123 on: April 16, 2011, 12:27:18 PM »
<let's go.> the words seem to echo into existance out of thin air, being 'thought-out-loud' rather than spoken. raises a hand and aims a single finger at cifero's tail, a small ball, no larger than a small marble, or pure black liquid flames forms at the tip of the claw before it's outer skin split sending a beam, less than three centimeters wide, of what looked like energy through his tail fur, barely hiting it but still burning away the section of fur before hitting the ground and bursting into flames asir a metior had hit that exact spot. <that was my weakest ranged attack. and your only warning of my capabilitys.>
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #124 on: July 05, 2011, 05:44:42 PM »
Well that hurt.
Slightly.
*Flash steps upwards and lands on Durako's back.*
But I've learned some new tricks while I was absent...  >:3
* Jumps off Durako's back, then twists around to face him in midair and ejects 9000 paper clip-sized iron needles in the dragons direction, which explode into balls of light on contact; flash steps back to the ground and creates a mithril chain that he attaches to the clip on the tip of his dagger's hilt.*
Your move.  B)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
« Reply #125 on: July 05, 2011, 06:39:59 PM »
Please do not revive threads where the last post is over four weeks old without permission from a moderator.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.