The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Free trip  (Read 1425 times)

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
Free trip
« on: September 01, 2011, 04:14:30 AM »
If you could go any where for free where would it be and why ? would you want take any one with you?

i would go to Australia , allways wanted to go there. I would bring my parents with me because they want to see it and some friends as well.
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Boone Zofox

• A Custom Title
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Avi from Kaprika
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: Grayish black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Athletic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sarcastic . . .
Re: Free trip
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 04:23:44 AM »
England! I love GB and english accents, and I know a few people so we'd just go around partying. I wouldn't want to do the lame go around london on a tour thing, I prefer the adventure of randomness. And England cause I was already planning on going this upcoming spring break and it would totally make life easier if it was free.

Offline Sij

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Probably the coolest fox ever.
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur
  • Height: 5 Feet 11 Inches
  • Weight: 155 pounds
  • Build: In very good physical shape, lots of muscle, but it's lean and not bulky at all.
  • Currently: Glad to be back in the US of A. :)
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 06:04:51 AM »
I would go to china and I would learn Kung Fu and Tai Chi from the grandmasters. I would live among them and learn from them just as the other students.
Die the same way you were born, screaming and bathed in blood.
Who and what are simple questions, but why, will always make people cower. - My friend Eamon
The ones going into battle expecting the worst, are also prepared for the worst. - Me
Is the glass half empty or half full? If empty, you can still drink out of a half empty cup. - Me
Don't be stupid. - Me

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline josh_down

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Herbivorous Lion
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 11:00:36 AM »
England! I love GB and english accents, and I know a few people so we'd just go around partying. I wouldn't want to do the lame go around london on a tour thing, I prefer the adventure of randomness. And England cause I was already planning on going this upcoming spring break and it would totally make life easier if it was free.

come to cambridge and you can crash on my sofa for a couple of nights.

i would go down the east coast of the usa to meet a bunch of friends and hang out in the art galleries. beginning in boston to hang out with a married couple that i've come to know so well, then down to new york to see all the modern art galleries, see a gig or two and maybe even watch an nba game (if the nba has gotten their act together by then). then finally to washington dc to hang out with another very good furry friend and crash on his sofa.
The further on I go, all the less i know.
I can't find...
only us, breathing;
only us, sleeping;
only us, dreaming;
only us

Offline Boone Zofox

• A Custom Title
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Avi from Kaprika
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: Grayish black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Athletic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sarcastic . . .
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 12:38:17 PM »

come to cambridge and you can crash on my sofa for a couple of nights.

i would go down the east coast of the usa to meet a bunch of friends and hang out in the art galleries. beginning in boston to hang out with a married couple that i've come to know so well, then down to new york to see all the modern art galleries, see a gig or two and maybe even watch an nba game (if the nba has gotten their act together by then). then finally to washington dc to hang out with another very good furry friend and crash on his sofa.

I'd offer my sofa, but I only spend about 2 months per year at home. . . so yeah. And don't think I won't take you up on that offer.

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 02:02:57 PM »
If you could go any where for free where would it be and why ? would you want take any one with you?

i would go to Australia , allways wanted to go there. I would bring my parents with me because they want to see it and some friends as well.

Australia, hell yeah! >xD

I would either go to Sweden, Norway, or the US to meet furrehs. :3