The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: League of Assassins  (Read 2947 times)

Offline Phantom

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I am...the Phantom
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf
  • Coloring: jet black, wears white half mask
  • Height: 6"2
  • Weight: 150
  • Build: muscular, agile, sleek
Re: League of Assassins
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2011, 04:10:03 AM »
Viola shook her head and smiled, she poured fresh squeezed orange juice that she just did that night for the kids "I'm gonna be feeding you until you have to leave, my grandmother being a southern woman fed her kids and grand kids all the time, drove my momma crazy"  she smiled as she poured some herself " everything here is fresh" she said with a smile "I was raised on a farm, Erik however being a city boy only knew of packaged food" she wanted to take the mission off the kids mind. she began to make coffee for Erik, even though he wouldn't wake up until 10 am this morning. though she was going to make some for her guest and herself. "want some coffee?"
Seal my fate tonight. I hate to have to cut the fun short, but the joke's wearing thin

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2011, 04:25:09 AM »
"no thank you i don't drink coffee." "yes please. so whats it like to be married to someone in our profeccion?"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Phantom

• Avid Aardvark
  • I am...the Phantom
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2011, 04:37:24 AM »
Viola thought for a moment as the lovely aroma of coffee filled the kitchen. "well, Erik and I met randomly at the diner I worked at, I was twenty at the time. I was the waitress who took his order. randomly our diner was attack by a group of gansters, I was slightly wounded by a gun shot to my thigh, luckily it only grazed my leg. Erik constantly tells me the reason why he 'whisked' me away was because it was love at first sight for him" Viola blushed slightly " though I believe that it was along the way he did" she poured more orange juice for both Ricca and max. "he was different then... many fellow assassins say that 'I' changed him but I think it was him willing to change himself" she smiled at Ricca "Erik is a very different person when no one is around, Harold was furious when Erik told him that he and I were engaged an going to be married but look at us now eh?" she leaned in so only Ricca can hear " the secret to winning a man like Erik..is compassion, he will remain loyal to you until death and even after"
Seal my fate tonight. I hate to have to cut the fun short, but the joke's wearing thin

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2011, 10:26:51 AM »
"well I'm going to leave you two to talk, thank you for your hospitality and it was nice meeting you." max said finishing the glass of juice and walking into the room Jethro was sleeping in. Ricca smiled sighing slightly. "well there is this one guy, i like him but I'm scared that he won't like me cos of my profession." she said looking down into her now half full class "so, what's the event? and don't say nothing, i don't need my brothers talent for reading people to know that we're interupting something."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Phantom

• Avid Aardvark
  • I am...the Phantom
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2011, 06:30:15 PM »
Viola smiled "well... our two year anniversary is coming. Though as far as I know its not gonna happen" she heard footsteps, down came Erik, he looked very irritated, silently he went to the coffee pot, poured it, no sugar or cream and sipped it. "welcome back" Viola mused, he grunted "well Vi, it looks like the anniversary will have to wait..." he growled the last part, Viola nodded. "I can always come with?" she offered, though the secretly scared look in his eye told her he didn't want her to come. but something in her gut told her too "I am coming" and she stood her ground

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2011, 08:38:17 PM »
Ricca just watched and stayed silent as the two stood there. about two minuets later Jethro walked out and sat next to his sister and watched silently while Ricca slowly left the room in an attempt to stay out of the conversation. "if you want you can go out today and leave us at our place, we need to grab our things anyway." he suggested grabbing the second half of Ricca's coffee and drinking it quickly.

Offline Phantom

• Avid Aardvark
  • I am...the Phantom
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2011, 02:19:33 AM »
The fuming Erik watched as his beautiful wife turned her attention "are you hungry?" she asked him, she smiled at him

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2011, 02:46:39 AM »
"yes, but i can wait till you two finish. no hurry." he said putting down the empty class and looking at the tip of his tail which he moved so that is was in front of him.

Offline Phantom

• Avid Aardvark
  • I am...the Phantom
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2011, 02:01:34 AM »
"Naw its not a bother" she said as she made more food. Erik calmed down as he watched his wife for a moment, when her mind decided on something, she stuck to it. "I'll...go pack your things" he said softly as he walked away. Viola smiled triumphantly

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2011, 02:07:02 AM »
"quite a hold of him you've got. you have a strong mind." Jethro said quietly thinking she wouldn't hear. he continued to watch his tail for another few moments before resting it in his lap.

Offline Phantom

• Avid Aardvark
  • I am...the Phantom
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2011, 06:18:01 AM »
Viola smiled but pretended not to hear. Erik went upstairs to pack fro both himself and his wife, deep down inside he was kind of glad she was coming, she was in arms reach, safer.

Viola fixed Jethro's food and then went upstairs to help pack

Erik heard the soft, gentle footsteps of his wife as she came into the room to help gather other necessary things.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2011, 12:57:34 PM »
max walked out of the second story guest room. he lazily yawned half asleep when he reached the stairs. his eyes shot open when he remembered the this set of stairs went down, not up like his room at home. loud thumps could be heard through out the house. "I'm OK! well at least I'm awake now." he smirked as Jethro walked over to see what the noise was. he just sighed and helped max up before returning to his breakfast. "theres a set of stairs there max!" Ricca called playfully from the top of the stairs. "thanks....I'll keep that in mind." he smirked rubbing his head while still standing at the bottom of the stairs.

Offline Phantom

• Avid Aardvark
  • I am...the Phantom
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2011, 04:15:37 AM »
Erik growled at the noise. "what is it with kids and stairs?" he asked himself quietly. Viola checked him, seeing he was fine.  she joined into the tease "occasionally they move, kinda like the Hogwarts stair cases"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2011, 11:22:36 AM »
max smiled calmly still rubbing his head "yea, sorry to disturb you. i forgot we weren't at home, where the stairs go up not down." "don't worry, hes to hard headed to have and permanent damage. thank you for the wonderfull meal." Jethro said walking past and sitting down on the stairs and looking into space. "so, do you know how long till we leave?"