The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: You guys are the greatest :3  (Read 3130 times)

Mr.Mustard

Re: You guys are the greatest :3
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2011, 05:30:15 PM »
This place is great... I've been here for 3 weeks, but I feel like I've known you guys for years...

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/snow leopard
  • Coloring: light blue, white and black
  • Height: 7 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: thin
  • Build: medium light
  • Currently: eh
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2011, 06:15:02 PM »
i tottaly agree...this place has renewed my faith in forums.

ive alwase had plesant experiences in furry forums..so much open mindedness and acceptance.
the world would be more more awesome if more furries existed.

and i tottaly agree with the guy from page 1..
..i tottaly have not been having good luck with friends. they alwase seem to turn on you or abandon you when you need them. it blows
perhaps here i too can find companionshipe

<-------this ish me :3  

Shadow hide you..

Offline rsteele1113

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Feel the Steele
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: grey/blue with dark blue spots
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 160
  • Build: Average/Slightly built
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2011, 02:19:10 AM »
I'll be your friend if you want XD

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2011, 02:23:31 AM »
Me as well  :3
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2011, 08:39:55 PM »
You got plenty of friends here, Kaprika...

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2011, 08:43:44 PM »
No one knows the lurking kitter  X3
nah just kidding...i hope

but yeah, by far the best forum i have ever been on

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2011, 08:50:23 PM »
I know you lumi!
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2011, 09:15:27 PM »
i don't 0_o
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Royal Cutefox
  • Coloring: Orange, white and dark brown
  • Height: 23 cm (~9"quotquotquotquotquotquotquot)
  • Weight: 5 kg (~11 lbs)
  • Build: Small, fairly average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Chasing a wild pie
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2011, 10:38:18 PM »
I can only agree!

I tried a joining more local fur forum once, but I had a similar experience there... There weren't many topics actually about furry stuff, even less serious topics..
Neither did anyone, including admins, seem to be very serious about the whole furry thing, almost everyone seemed to just have it as a hobby or interest aside from their social lives rather than actually be very serious about it.. neither were they very open as it seemed, for example I felt like they found me too weird and childish too fit in!!!
This is just my experience from that forum however...

Then, not too long ago, several months after I left the forum, one of their mods added me and invited me to the forum's chat group on skype.. -the one I had been kicked out from earlier for being, as said, too weird- telling me they wanted me back.. stupid as I was, I accepted the invite, hoping they had gotten better over the past months. The first day went pretty well and I almost got back onto the forum... but then, during the second day evening, pretty late, we got into a very adultish conversation! I, trying to fit in, replied and continued with the subject.. at the end, we had even gotten to a extremely gross and weird subject.. the guy did make a really freaky voice and talked as if he, so to say, did bad things to helpless animals (!!!).. I felt extremely uncomfortable, but still continued replying, stupid as I was.. finally I made up an excuse to leave for the night and get away from there..

Then anyway, the next thing I heard from them was the next day, the mod that had first invited me send me a message in a private chat saying that she was disappointed with me. She explained that THEY HAD JUST TESTED ME to see it I had GOTTEN BETTER or something.. They did it to see how far I would go and told me I have to learn to set my limits!

Like seriously, you come and gain my trust over a day and make me feel like you have become a better forum over the past months, almost a year probably, and then you test me to see how far into a sick, perverted chat you can get me before reaching my limit, when I try to fit in!
Then she even claimed that they are more open and friendly than most other furry communities!

Nope, I think I've put my paw there for the last time. I'm so happy that atleast here everyone is much more open and lets me be the way I want, instead of telling me to grow up or judge me like the other forum did.. I am forever thankful to all of you! :)
Proud to be a furry!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/snow leopard
  • Coloring: light blue, white and black
  • Height: 7 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: thin
  • Build: medium light
  • Currently: eh
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2011, 10:43:00 PM »
I can only agree!

I tried a joining more local fur forum once, but I had a similar experience there... There weren't many topics actually about furry stuff, even less serious topics..
Neither did anyone, including admins, seem to be very serious about the whole furry thing, almost everyone seemed to just have it as a hobby or interest aside from their social lives rather than actually be very serious about it.. neither were they very open as it seemed, for example I felt like they found me too weird and childish too fit in!!!
This is just my experience from that forum however...

Then, not too long ago, several months after I left the forum, one of their mods added me and invited me to the forum's chat group on skype.. -the one I had been kicked out from earlier for being, as said, too weird- telling me they wanted me back.. stupid as I was, I accepted the invite, hoping they had gotten better over the past months. The first day went pretty well and I almost got back onto the forum... but then, during the second day evening, pretty late, we got into a very adultish conversation! I, trying to fit in, replied and continued with the subject.. at the end, we had even gotten to a extremely gross and weird subject.. the guy did make a really freaky voice and talked as if he, so to say, did bad things to helpless animals (!!!).. I felt extremely uncomfortable, but still continued replying, stupid as I was.. finally I made up an excuse to leave for the night and get away from there..

Then anyway, the next thing I heard from them was the next day, the mod that had first invited me send me a message in a private chat saying that she was disappointed with me. She explained that THEY HAD JUST TESTED ME to see it I had GOTTEN BETTER or something.. They did it to see how far I would go and told me I have to learn to set my limits!

Like seriously, you come and gain my trust over a day and make me feel like you have become a better forum over the past months, almost a year probably, and then you test me to see how far into a sick, perverted chat you can get me before reaching my limit, when I try to fit in!
Then she even claimed that they are more open and friendly than most other furry communities!

Nope, I think I've put my paw there for the last time. I'm so happy that atleast here everyone is much more open and lets me be the way I want, instead of telling me to grow up or judge me like the other forum did.. I am forever thankful to all of you! :)

good lord..dicks.

<-------this ish me :3  

Shadow hide you..

Offline Zaspher

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog/Deer hybrid (an akita with antlers)
  • Coloring: Navy Blue & white. Brown and purple eyes.
  • Height: 6''2"
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: large and floofy
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2011, 12:03:43 AM »
 :)This site is the best. Ive only been a furry for a little more than a week and im proud as hell. I wish the world saw the fandom like you guys do instead of sticking with all the damned stereotypes. Instead being the tenacious bastards that they usually are people like to sift out all the dirt from something insanely awesome and creative and turn it into the bigest ball of shit ever(its begining to rub my fur the wrong way). Im glad I can meet people like me. Im hoping to make many more freinds on this site thank you for making me feel proud of myself as well as accepted.