The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blue screen errors  (Read 1301 times)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Blue screen errors
« on: January 28, 2011, 06:00:26 PM »
Yeah, me and my brother went and upgraded vista to windows 7... And at first everything seemed fine and dandy...

Now I occasionally get blue screen errors of varying types. As far as he and I can work out they are probably driver related because:

a)  The laptop reboots perfectly fine afterwards

b)  The errors I have had have been to do with the graphics card/display as well as the USB drivers

Anyway, If anyone can give any advice that would be great. I'm using a toshiba Satellite L300D laptop. Windows 7 upgraded from vista... The one thing that I'm wondering about is whether the toshiba drivers where updated, and how I could fix that if they arent...

Thanks for any help in advance  :P  (I seem to constantly be having computer problems  x_x )
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"