The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hunting...  (Read 1316 times)

Offline Krinsel

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/kitsune
  • Coloring: Grey back, white sides and belly, black legs
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 110 lbs
Hunting...
« on: January 17, 2011, 08:09:48 PM »
::Krinsel rises from her place on the forest floor, being extremely careful and only rustling a few leaves as she does so. Her back goes flat and her ears  prick as a rustling is heard in the bushes a few feet away. She takes a step closer.::

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Hunting...
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 09:43:20 PM »
serpington crouched in his hiding spot in the trees, arrow ready and aimed, but he saw something move on the other side of his current prey. another hunting animal luring in his meal! a quick thought ran through his head <why only have a meal when you can have a meal and someone to share it with? kill the other hunter!!> his arrow flew over his potential companion and into his new target. he jumped down into the clearing, his black scales catching the light as he walked over to the other hunter, a feral wolf, and drew his hunting knife.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Krinsel

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 10:41:54 PM »
::krinsel lay in the leaves, blood leaking from her wound as the serpent-like creature crouched over her. Silently, she reverted to an old trick, slowly moving her paw to her head and placing a green leaf on her cheek, promptly turning into a statue with the arrow also turning to stone.:: 

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 10:54:14 PM »
((wait i was hunting you in the first place. i shot the one on the other side of the bushes...))
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Krinsel

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 11:04:57 PM »
((whoops I saw wolf and assumed you meant me))

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 11:13:02 PM »
((that's fine, it's a simple mistake. i would have used a different animal but i frogot to check what you are first so i chose at random.))

serpington knelt down next to the hiding wolf after finishing off the feral. "it's OK, i won't hurt you." he smiled kindly holding out a hand like paw.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 11:16:48 PM by serpington »