The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Every bit as (Pokemon RP) mad as he looks! (OOC BOARD)  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
  • Species: A mythical creature called an Almiraj.
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: Not good with height.
  • Weight: Not good with weight, either.
  • Build: Since I made this guy in a program that didn't allow me to change the bulk or build of a furry, I would say about Average.
Every bit as (Pokemon RP) mad as he looks! (OOC BOARD)
« on: March 05, 2011, 12:49:56 AM »
Geeze, I go to way to many places where RPs I either make or join die without starting. So finally, I've decided to go with a safe RP idea. Go with a series everyone knows, and build off from that. Well, here goes nothing.

-Explination-

In a world not canon to the real world of Pokemon, Pokemon roam freely. Pokemon have no trainers, and have the brain capacity you would expect from a human. With no trainers, and the Pokemon harboring great intelligence, they have found a way to live in any environment, even create their own cities and houses. But watch out. In this world, some Pokemon are a LOT more evil than they are in the canon world.

-Plot-

In this world, there exists are dark city where the sun never shines and scenery all looks black. A place known only as Paranoia City. And inside Paranoia City are many evil Pokemon who steal stuff, rob banks, even commit murders. But no pokemon is more feared than Cray Calus. He's a creature with huge piercing eyes and a wily look on his face. He is the worst of them all. He has committed more murders and evaded authorities longer than any other Pokemon. He sports a black suit and wields a huge sword, which Cray knows how to wield with one hand. He's been at large for years, and hopes of ever catching him are almost lost.

To make matters worse, there are rumors that say he has his own band of followers who are almost as evil and crafty as he is. Rumors suggest that they are just made up of fans, wannabes, and thrill seekers that pretty much have started a fan club as opposed to actually working for him. No one knows if any of his followers have actually seen Cray in the flesh.

There exists only a group of vigilante's who plan on putting him down. These are the guys everyone turns to when all the cops have failed. Most Pokemon think they are every bit as crafty as Cray is, but this is more of a hope. The leader of these vigilantes is a Raichu named Sirius K. Stomps. Sirius has been renowned as being a great shot with a magnum gun. He seems to be the one everyone's riding on to capture or put down Cray, but some feel Sirius cares more about hunting the badguys down than helping the other Pokemon in Paranoia City.

-DaRules-

1: No God-Modding. Self exclamatory.
2: Please at least be semi-literate. I dislike people who forget to capitalize their words or even shorten words out of laziness.
3: You can have as many characters as you want.
4: If you read the rules, then you must post "Watchog's are crazy cool!"
5: None of Cray's followers actually work for Cray. They are mostly just his fans and wannabes.
6: No Legendary Pokemon. Also self exclamatory.
7: Any other Pokemon from ANY gen is open, just no fakemon.
8: Keep the colorful details to a minimum.
9: RPing doesn't have to be a chore(Take note Serebii Forums). If you don't want to bust your but writing a description for your Pokemon, you don't have to.
10: ...That's pretty much it.

-Skeleton-

Name: (What is the Pokemon's name?)
Species: (What type of Pokemon is it?)
Personality: (What is the Pokemon like?)
Side: (You can play as a vigilante or a follower.)
History: (What is the Pokemon's track record?)
Extravagances: (Does the Pokemon wear or wield something?)
Other: (Anything else we might like to know?)

-My Characters-

Name: Cray Calus
Species: Watchog
Personality: Cold but crafty, he does not give two cents about the lives of other pokemon, and enjoys killing anyone that tries to cross him. He dislikes the fact that he has followers, cause he prefers to work by himself.
Side: Follower
History: Cray Calus has been at large for three years, and has no less than 137 frags to his name. Not many have seen this crazy character and lived. He is notorious as the King of the Kill.
Extravagances: A black suit that covers his entire body except his head, and a long katana. He prefers not to wear a mask, because he wants his prey to see his face before they die.
Other:

Name: Sirius K. Stomps
Species: Raichu
Personality: While he shows good friendship to his comrades, he's sort of an anti-hero. All he seems to care about is defeating Cray and barely cares about the safety of anyone but himself. He's not a bad Raichu, just a bit ambitious.
Side: Vigilante
History: With his track record of 59 villains defeated, it's a wonder he's not a licensed police officer. He even started his own group of vigilantes in order to take down Cray and he only wants the best. He mostly started the group for thrill seekers who like to get away with violence, but a good number of his vigilantes are more kindhearted then that.
Extravagances: He wears a heavy brown coat with long sleeves and carries a magnum.
Other:

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Every bit as (Pokemon RP) mad as he looks! (OOC BOARD)
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 12:22:54 PM »
you know, this could possibly be succesfull without ths pokemon. i mean they kind of seem out of place in a world you would expect to have a mob war in. i don't man to offend if i did, i was just voicing my opinion and i might post up a character later if i think of one. see you around.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
  • Build: Since I made this guy in a program that didn't allow me to change the bulk or build of a furry, I would say about Average.
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 01:39:20 PM »
(I'm mostly using Pokemon instead of people because Pokemon interest me more than people. Normally, whenever I join an RP as a human, I lose interest in playing the RP really quickly. In Pokemon RPs or RPs where you play as something else, I usually don't lose interest until everyone else does. And even then, I still usually hope someone else is interested just so we can continue an RP.

Note: The reason I prefer playing as non-humans is because, as I've said before, non-existent things interest me more. I can be a human all I want in real life. But I can only be anything else in an RP. Also, one more note. I didn't use anthro animals because, again, anthros are usually based off of something that exists, making them a bit less interesting.

I see where your coming from, though.)

Offline Chroin

• Obsessive, Impulsive Gamer
  • Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I wonder...
    • Awards
  • Species: Drox (dragon-fox)/ sometimes Velociraptor
  • Coloring: Black and Green fur/ Baby Blue, Aqua Marine, Cerulian Scales
  • Height: 6;2
  • Weight: 134 lbs.
  • Build: Slim, Slightly Muscular
  • Currently: Still Alive
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 10:04:46 PM »
Does this include new black pkmn? :| If so,
Name: Chroin Toyoshima
Species:  Snivy
Personality: Enthusiastic and overly energetic, and loves to make new friends
Side: Viligante
History: Chroin has had a troubled past. When he was seven, his parents died in a bombing. Because of this he has spent his whole life trying to track down the culprits.
Extravagances: A cyber shirt, bell-bottom jeans, and a gigantic doublehanded cyber sword.
Other:
"The only thing that you can get into without a lot of trouble is a lot of trouble."

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 10:15:35 PM »
(I would like to point out that Watchog is a Black/White pokemon, so that kind of answers your question. Also, unlike some people, I refuse to disallow 5th gen pokemon. I remember this one I signed up where 5th gen Pokemon were banned, and even to this day, I kick myself for not saying "I quit the RP, then."

Thank you for joining BTW.)

Offline Chroin

• Obsessive, Impulsive Gamer
  • Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I wonder...
    • Awards
  • Species: Drox (dragon-fox)/ sometimes Velociraptor
  • Coloring: Black and Green fur/ Baby Blue, Aqua Marine, Cerulian Scales
  • Height: 6;2
  • Weight: 134 lbs.
  • Build: Slim, Slightly Muscular
  • Currently: Still Alive
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 11:57:26 PM »
So when will it start :?
"The only thing that you can get into without a lot of trouble is a lot of trouble."

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 04:07:02 AM »
Unless I get 2 or 3 more people to join, not any time soon.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 10:56:30 AM »
i'll keep my word.

Name: marco
Species: infernape
Personality: quiet, keeps to himself, gets protective when he alows himself to get involved
Side: vigilante
History: nost of marco's history is unknown of clasified by an unknown organisation. only in the last few years has he really become known as a player in the fight for the city, he usualy tries to stay as a lone player but has been known to team up with a one-time partner.
Extravagances: a ten foot sectioned staff which he carries in two halves on his back. (more than meets the eye) a modified L96 sniper rifle and two SMGII's... wears a black trench coat and a metalic mask over with full black white shirt and long pants and a black collar
Other: has black flames rather than the normal

hows that?
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2011, 07:04:05 PM »
(The RP is started now. More people can still join if they wish, though.)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 11:24:38 AM »
just a quick question for if this RP is continuing, can we actualy use pokemon moves or just the bodys?

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2011, 01:24:51 PM »
I was really only planning on having fighting be done by hand or weapon, but considering your rant earlier, I'll leave it up for option.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2011, 08:28:33 PM »
i only ment as a sort of back us incase all else fails but it's completely up to you.....wait, rant? when did i rant? i only pointed out what i thought and was and have accepted your choises. after all if i wasn't happy with the layout and willing to compremise then why am i here? i hope you don't take this as a rant (it's more like rambeling onpointlesly) and just for your entertainment i shall now make nibbles dance. *kicks nibbles*
KIRBY DANCE
<(^_^<)
<(^_^)>
(>^_^)>
t(^_^t)

hope you have a nice day.

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2011, 10:05:59 PM »
i only ment as a sort of back us incase all else fails but it's completely up to you.....wait, rant? when did i rant? i only pointed out what i thought and was and have accepted your choises. after all if i wasn't happy with the layout and willing to compremise then why am i here? i hope you don't take this as a rant (it's more like rambeling onpointlesly) and just for your entertainment i shall now make nibbles dance. *kicks nibbles*
KIRBY DANCE
<(^_^<)
<(^_^)>
(>^_^)>
t(^_^t)

hope you have a nice day.

It's okay. *glomps*