The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Broken Trails  (Read 5942 times)

Mr.Mustard

Re: Broken Trails
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2011, 01:12:51 AM »
"Good point," Mustard said, snapping out of it. "Let's get the Gatling Gun and get out of here..."

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2011, 01:14:58 AM »
Drake perked up at once.
"wait...during my travels with those outlaws, I overheard one night one of those fools shooting his mouth off about an opening to an old mine. What I discerned from the conversation was that the mine's entrance is located near a waterfall on the mountain's West side"
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2011, 11:21:30 AM »
"well lets get a horse to pull that cart and scope it out. worst comes to worst we kill a few on our way." max said looking around for some more horses. "we'll ride in shifts. first up drake can ride my mount, James you get to keep yours for now and I'll ride the cart. we'll switch out later. sound good?"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2011, 08:04:52 PM »
"Agreed... These men are basically in control of a small army. If we decide to charge in guns-a-blazing, we're just going to get gunned down..." James replied, observing the Gatling Gun's ammo box. "I have an Idea... If you hide your face with a bandanna, Drake can ride the Wagon inside. You two can ride right in. They'll recognize me at sight, so I'll have to hide. If I take the Ammo out of this box, I'll be able to fit in it, and can be 'transported' inside... This sound like a plan?"
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 10:40:45 AM by Mr.Mustard »

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2011, 06:59:28 PM »
"it's a plan, not sure on how suicidal but it might work." he smiled helping take out the amunition. "so are we takeing this?" he held up a section of the long belt.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2011, 08:14:57 PM »
"We need somewhere to keep it..." James stated, "Anyone got an extra satchel?" James examined the crate in witch he would be trapped in a couple of hours. The box was large, but may take some adjustment to fit into with his weapons. After using a few extra boxes to expand the crate, James climbed in, sealing his fate. "Only put in 2 nails, so I can bust out in the right moment..."

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2011, 10:35:59 PM »
Drake looked up from the smoking pipe he had lit. "We have to get to the mine before dark or else we'll lose our way," he remarked in an urgent voice. "We can sleep in the mine without the gang knowing we're there, but we gotta get a move on before one of us trips and breaks a leg in the dark!"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2011, 01:32:48 AM »
"sounds good, lets get going." max started setting up the horses and getting everything set on the cart. "drake your up here with the rains, i'll be next to you to make sure....he doesn't come loose. let's get moving."

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2011, 02:00:32 AM »
"Hay, Max..." came a muffled voice from the back "I think it's time to hide... I have a feeling we're near... Drake, Tell the guards that you're the sole survivor of the Cannon Pit fire, and have something interesting for Texas Red. After that, the Guards should take me to Red... If I remember correctly, he inspects all packages himself. Max, when you hear hell starting to break loose, hop up and start up the Gatling. With all the havoc breaking out, we might be able to make an easy escape..."

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2011, 02:06:24 AM »
Drake approached the guards. He decided to be a bit congenial. "cigarette fellahs?" he offered. The guards grunted in confirmation and they all lit up.
"So listen buddy, I got this guy I found near Cannon Pit, I survived the fire and I believe that Red would be quite interested.."
Drake swallowed, there he was acting all posh again. Inexcusable.
The guards signaled for Drake to proceed

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2011, 02:06:34 AM »
James shifted so he could see out of one of the breathing holes. Drake was approaching the second set of guards.
"You! What's in the box?" the first guard yelled. "Uh..." drake replied, at a loss for words. "Wait, this is the... weapon we ordered. I'll take that." The second guard replied, taking the box from Drake, knocking James hard against the side of the box. "Texas Red sees all shipments himself." The second guard looked at drake. "Come, there's coffee and rum in the break room. You look like you've been through hell..."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2011, 10:50:19 AM »
max layed down on the other side of the cart when they reached the cheakpiont. "and what am i supposed to do?" he asked siting back up then seeing the guard holding the box containing mustard. "i'll help you carry that if you want, looks heavy."