Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls 5  (Read 5590 times)

Offline Fluffles

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Silver/Gray
Re: The Elder Scrolls 5
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2011, 12:28:10 AM »
there will be.  its gonna be a really long list.   I might not get it on the pc cause its gonna require steam.   im really not liking steam cause it lags my games

Skyrim will not require steam. Just purchase it in disk form like a normal PC game.

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2011, 04:10:12 AM »
there will be.  its gonna be a really long list.   I might not get it on the pc cause its gonna require steam.   im really not liking steam cause it lags my games

Skyrim will not require steam. Just purchase it in disk form like a normal PC game.

Hope your right.  dont wanna be disappointed like how they worked new vegas for the pc. 
Yeeeah! flyin through space and time!

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2011, 01:43:34 AM »
Okay, so I've been looking over stuff on Skyrim and gotten worried. They speak of tightening the main storyline and making more cutscenes and making it quicker to fast travel and such.

Don't get me wrong, I like the sound of improvement for Skyrim but...

I also LIKED that I had to go and explore to find locations I couldn't fast travel to. I liked sprinting/walking from one town to the next and getting lost in the forest. I liked having a lot of options, quests and factions to choose from. (though I wish I could have joined the Necromancers or Mystic Dawn and done something of a story with them). All of this realism and having to explore to find places made it feel like I was living a game, and my char was me.

Im probably just paranoid but I really don't want them to cut down the exploring, storylines/quests and meat of the game just for better graphics and battle, like they did in FF13.
x

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2011, 01:55:15 AM »
I shall explore all places before the quests can take place.  heheh  tis wuf I did in oblivion. 
anyway, they are trying to reduce loading time for the fast travel system

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2011, 01:59:16 AM »
oh okay that actually sounds cool lol and buddywolf that's no fun! I liked exploring for my quests made it feel more exciting, like "I have to go find this place or bad stuff gonna go down" XD

oh and I meant Mythic Dawn not Mystic Dawn. fan fail.
x

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2011, 02:07:45 AM »
well,  there were some locked places that had that sense of adventure but teh bud bud prefers not being a good argonian the first run through