The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Whoa... Trippy...  (Read 397 times)

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When god closes a door, I plant a breaching charge
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: African Painted Dog
  • Coloring: Black, red and white.
  • Height: Standing: short. Sitting: Slightly... taller?
  • Weight: 97.000000000000017 Kg
  • Build: Medium build, muscular.
  • Currently: Working on the sweetest sciences
Whoa... Trippy...
« on: December 06, 2010, 01:28:56 PM »
Ok so all niht I've been like,  dreaming, and like...
Well, I'm dreaming about things I'm doing, like I dreamt I that I couldent sleep, turned on the TV for an hour or so, and turned it off. I wake up now and I realise the TV hasent even been plugged in for two days...
This kind of stuff... Fealt so real... And not in the third-person-seque slightly-off dream sequence kind of real, like, mundane day-to-day real.

Scary stuff, here. I mean... For all I know I may be asleep right now... This may not be real...
I don't even remember how I woke up... I don't remember waking up...
This may not be real...

Love forever love is free
Turn forever, you and me
windmill, windmill for the land
is everybody in
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 01:33:10 PM by Aoren Deringer »
  • Avatar by: Myself, during an experiment with inversion.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
-Aoren Rekner Ilon Deringer, F.D.F. Mechanised Unit Commander, Four Stars.

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Whoa... Trippy...
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 01:33:39 PM »
act on your dream and call it predicting the future. but seriously it could just be a random memory somewhere in your subconscious that surfaced and was repressed for a short while then retracted back to where it originated from.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 01:34:59 PM »
Doesent explain half of them, I mean, I had like thirty.
Some may be real and some may not be, either way, I honestly don't know.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 01:50:28 PM »
well some like i suggested may by repressed memories and other may be just figments of your imagination. but if it gets really bad i think you should talk to someone with at least some proper knowledge. just remember, if you start seeing your memories through other peoples eyes........that's when you start to worry.......allot!!! but back to serious me, i don't think your the only one that has this, or a similar issue, like i haven't been able to remember any of my dreams for about eight years now but every now and again i get the most out of place sense of deja-vu. its less frequent now but you never know.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 01:54:59 PM »
Thats the same issue I have...
No dreams.
Now, dreams everywhere, making me think life is an illusion.

Oh and why should I be worried? I've done that before>.>
I emember one time I even saw myself in the third person, nothing to flip out about.
- Sjin

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 01:57:32 PM »
wait.....i don't want to go straight to doom and gloom but.....do you think that your migraines could be related to these dreams? i mean.....worst case scenario......there could be something wrong up there.

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 02:00:22 PM »
Yep. Had MRI's, medically, my brain just creates too much of the horomone that causes anger (forget what its called). Other than that, medically I'm fine, just a little too imaginitive I suppose :o
- Sjin

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 02:14:15 PM »
good to hear, you had me worried for some reason. well i had better get going before anyone wakes up, (its like 1:03AM here) just don't forget to tell me if you predict the end of the world. and may i suggest seeing a professional. don't take it the wrong way, I'm just concerned, but a phyciatrest might help with the dreams and see what you can do about the migraines that might help you at least lower the amount of them you suffer. my dad used to suffer from them but he got something, i can't remember what but I'll see if i can find out.  just PM me if you want to talk about something without it going public. anyway night...well morning and i hope you feel better. (i couldn't think of anything better to go out on.....)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 02:18:08 PM by serpington »