The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Positive ranting!  (Read 106417 times)

Offline Beatnory

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • I dream a lot (thinking) and I make dreams (games)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dreamfox
  • Currently: be nice and you will have great dreams!
Re: Rants: Positive ranting!
« Reply #825 on: October 23, 2012, 06:27:32 PM »
I have been ask for a interview  about the furry subculture.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #826 on: November 09, 2012, 11:54:34 AM »
Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

I've read some GTAV news from the December issue of Gameinformer! It's, OH MY GOD, It's amazing! Just RAWR

It's map is bigger than GTA4's map, Red Dead Redemption's map and GTA san Andreas's map. In fact, It's bigger than ALL THREE COMBINED. Oh, well, that's great but it must mean the map isn't really detailed and is cloned, like in Just Cause 2. NOPE! The map contains extremely detailed environments, including desert towns, wilderness with explorable mountains, beach fronts, suburban hills, wine country, highways and of course, the urban sprawling epicenter of Los Santos (remember those hitch hikers in the trailer looking at that amazing mountain? That's all explorable!). The game has more vehicles than any other GTA game, it has "improved" car handling and better gunplay with a better melee system. It has JETS! It has the military! It has dynamic missions similar to the ones found in Red Dead Redemption!

Here's the part I'm iffy with but am fine with if they do it well! It has three protagonists. A middle aged retired bank robber who has made lots of money and made a deal with the FIB (the games FBI), a person in his 40's who lives in a trailer in the desert town, he has been said to have violent outbursts and is a long time criminal and finally a 20 year old gangsta who makes his living as a repo man. The player can easily switch between the three characters at anytime outside of missions, and sometimes inside of missions, when a character is not player controlled they go about their lives, they each have a unique dayly routine and when you switch to them you may find them in surprising situations. They all also have different skill sets, but no RPG elements will be in play. This mechanic will be great if it works but may anger a lot of people if done poorly.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline FurryJunky

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Saber Cat
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light tan
  • Height: 6' 1"
  • Weight: 380Lbs (with armor)
  • Build: Built to kill
  • Currently: FEELING GREAT!
« Reply #827 on: November 11, 2012, 05:50:40 PM »
Oh GAWD! I don't know where to start. This past month has been so amazing!

Well, I now know I am not the only furry I know. He is a semi-close friend that I used to go to school with, we still talk over X Box live and everything but its more idle chat. Me and my ex made up. We are not together anymore but I told her about my fandom and she is completely open to it. So now I started talking to her more about furrys and everything and its just a BIG boost to my self esteem. This past month is also about five weeks of my first job, and added to that I just got back from the bank after opening up a student checking and savings account. That means Ill be able to donate soon! And a few smaller things is all the new games that came out such as Halo 4, I'm just loving my life right now! Feeling pumped up!

• Avatar by: ~dcwj @ deviantart.com

A Game of Thrones-I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

Offline pawz9

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White with black or brown markings
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 270 lbs.
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Never know how or when it’s going to end
« Reply #828 on: November 25, 2012, 08:10:35 PM »
Yay! Its been a year since i joined the fandom and i have to say ive loved every minute of it :)
nine out of ten voices want me to sleep the tenth is wondering if penguins have knees

Stealth operative

Offline NovaAurora

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • May the FURS be with you!
    • Awards
  • Species: Mostly wolf, part dragon
  • Coloring: Dark and light gray, with black streaks and dark blue extremities.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: Long and lanky, muscular but not bulging.
  • Currently: PC gaming... FINALLY!!
« Reply #829 on: November 26, 2012, 03:33:53 AM »
It's been less than 2 months for me and it gets better every single day!  :D

~*Airforce Fleet commander*~

Come raise your lantern to the sky
And let's illuminate this night
We'll dance like heathens
Around the flames
And while the world sleeps
WE ARE AWAKE!

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #830 on: November 26, 2012, 05:24:51 AM »
Hmmm...
I'm happy that I got to talk to my bf almost all day today, and that he also has the day off tomorrow, so we can chat some more. It gets difficult with his job being how it is, but I'm happy that I get to catch up for tomorrow, and he has Wednesday off as well! ^^

That's my "What I'm Thankful For" moment for today. :P

Offline pawz9

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White with black or brown markings
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 270 lbs.
  • Currently: Never know how or when it’s going to end
« Reply #831 on: November 29, 2012, 12:27:57 AM »
I got a new phone my life rank in Boy Scouts and a girlfriend
nine out of ten voices want me to sleep the tenth is wondering if penguins have knees

Stealth operative

Offline Sigcutio

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Your friendly neighborhood sea otter!
    • Awards
  • Species: Sea Otter
  • Currently: Otternizing
« Reply #832 on: November 29, 2012, 03:05:40 AM »
Just having a good day today  ^_^
  • Avatar by: Courtesy Fuzzymutt! Thank you very much ^^
  • Signature art by: Grisly! Thanks again! :D

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #833 on: December 13, 2012, 03:58:22 AM »
Yesterday I put a dollar in the vending machine, and ordered Barbecue Lay's. It got stuck to the spiral above it, got more and more pressurized until POP! Three popped out so hard they hit the glass!

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #834 on: December 13, 2012, 04:26:33 AM »
My father is coming to visit this weekend. I miss being around my dad like I used to, he's a really awesome guy; best father to ever exist, chances are. May not always be able to give you what you want, but always gives you what you need. He'll be dropping in this weekend, can't wait to see him.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #835 on: December 17, 2012, 01:38:55 PM »
so this fur I met at furjam, I've been talking to him online and he says that not only is he going to the same uni I'm going to but he's also doing the same Degree! He will be a year ahead of me though but I don't care! :D
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline FinnishTokala

• Avid Aardvark
  • May also be regarded as Khell.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Basic fox colouring.
  • Height: 167 centimetres
  • Weight: 79 kg (171.6 lbs)
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Introspection activated.
« Reply #836 on: January 01, 2013, 03:51:31 PM »
I'm going to meet my best friend whom I haven't been able to see in a while.
"Not all those who wander are lost." ~Tolkien
Joo may add me on skype, if you so desire. (khell-at-ketu)

Offline Bayzan

• Jovial Jaguar
  • Grab the day... By the THROAT!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Germolf's Den
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanized German shepherd fox thing
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 145 Lbs
  • Currently: Arty! X3
« Reply #837 on: January 01, 2013, 05:32:32 PM »
Last Sunday was my best friend's 16th birthday. He invited me to come with him to ice skate. Personally, I don't know how to skate much-less ice skate, so I told him that. He told me that's this is reason why he's invited me, just so I can fall on my butt. We joked around about that then went to our houses to get prepared.

Around 2:30pm he calls me and tells me if my little brother could tag along. I didn't mind and said yes. He also tells me to go in long-sleeves, cause if you fall on your elbows you're gonna get yourself hurt badly. And to also bring a jacket. The cold weather doesn't bother me but I forgot to wear long-sleeves... At 3pm I him outside of my house, so I told my mom that I was leaving abd rushed my little brother. I exited the house and hoped into his mother's car. In total there was five of us, his mom & sister, him, my lil bro and me. As soon as we all were in the car, his mom drove off.

When we reached the place, we paid and entered. The place wasn't that cold but my little brother began to complain. Then my friend... let's just say we got into a little argument, cause he told me to bring a jacked and et cetera. But I forgot to tell that to my lil bro. Anyways we got to the part in where you must bring in your shoes to get the skates... My friend wears a size 10, but I wear a size 13, and when I told them my size I got funny looks. After that, we strapped our skates on and went into the ring.

I was really nervous, so at the beginning I was holding onto the rim of the ring. But soon after I began watching others and decided to let go and mimic the others. It's quite hard at first but little by little you'll get the hang of it. In the end I fell on my arse like 11 times and my little brother like 5 or 6 times XD. But I had fun :)
Follow me down the path
I will walk beside you
Guiding and showing you the way
I will not leave you
I will be standing on the path watching you
If you ever feel alone
Close your eyes
You will see six sets of foot prints
Two belonging to you, four to me
Then you will know that I have not left you
I will be there to guide you, whenever you need.

My Legendary Drawings XD : http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=22765.new#new
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/bayzan/

Offline LeafTheSwift

• Chatty Cheetah
  • C'est la vie
    • Awards
  • Species: Swift Fox
  • Coloring: Gray with streaks of orange.
  • Height: 5`8
  • Weight: 147 lb.
  • Build: Althletic look but more toned then bulky.
  • Currently: Being Happy! ^^
« Reply #838 on: January 02, 2013, 11:36:21 PM »
Still have 5 more.days of.break yah.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!  Stealth Operative

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #839 on: January 03, 2013, 03:20:21 AM »
Pina colada flavored shisha. YUUMMMMMMM
If you want beef then bring the ruckus