The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Positive ranting!  (Read 106644 times)

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
Re: Rants: Positive ranting!
« Reply #2265 on: January 07, 2017, 01:44:46 AM »
My fee waiver was accepted by the probate court and the fee was waived for my name change. $350 I don't have to spend now.
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #2266 on: January 07, 2017, 08:39:48 PM »
I had the best time on BF4 I've ever had. I recently got a headset, so I'm able to chat with others finally.We MASSACRED the enemies. IT was a total blood bath. I had so much fun I didn't stop until about 6:15 AM XP And I only stopped because the rest of my battle buddies had all gone to bed
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 08:46:48 PM by Rocco Taco »

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
« Reply #2267 on: January 08, 2017, 02:56:39 AM »
A lot of great things are going down for me. It's so good that I swear next week is gonna be craptaculously bad. That's just my life, Up and then DOWN HILL. Anyhow.

I got the sliding gloves I wanted. (Has Kevlar on the fingertips and everything. I even got a really warm day out of nowhere to go try them out.) My job is great, things are winding down, I get paid well and the people there are really nice and laid back. College starts in ten days and I can't wait for it. By then I'll get back into MTG. A couple of my old high school friends will be back as well. Time to kick some booty in magic the gathering. I'll be able to buy my new computer, probably in February. It's gonna have some nice parts (The best processor I can find and a GTX 1060 (Or maybe the AMD equivalent.)) I might also grab a 3Ds soon. Then show people how one kicks booty in Pokemon. (I came back to Pokemon showdown just today. I won about 5 matches in a row, none of them got through my first three pokemon without mega evolution, without a legendary.) I also have 3.85 GPA and I should be able to enter my college's honor club, which has a possibility of making my next college a free ride if I can stay in there. My art skills are bolstered like crazy for some reason. I'm pulling things that used to be impossible for me. Like I can copy MTG art that's not too complicated now. Where back then it became a mess. Now it looks half solid. (Which means I'm over half way there.)
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #2268 on: January 08, 2017, 08:59:08 PM »
I decided that I had enough of the shitshow life was for me, so I decided to take a short vacation to Hamburg.
It's exactly what I needed, just to be out for a few days and enjoy a nice city with loads of potential.
The new people I met and the things I've discovered via talking and sightseeing has helped alot too.

Going back in first class from Hamburg to Brussels and being served, to not worry about a thing, was basically a great way to end the short vacation

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2269 on: January 12, 2017, 11:51:22 PM »
(Still waiting for that crash).

I have no idea why, I feel really great today. I bought a couple new sketchbooks (Since I ran out of paper in both my sketchbooks... Which is both good and bad. Good because that means I draw a lot, bad because I have to pay for it lol. In fact the right sleeve of my off white hoodie is black lol) College starts next week. I bet money that like one week in things are going to get severely bad. My friend seems to have calmed down, just a bit which is good. And my other two friends that I was worried about seem to be still friendly since the last post they made on instagram (Though highly inappropriate) was a throwback to a joke between us.
My name is Ori.

Offline Fuexline

• half fox half cyborg
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • this text is personal
    • Foxxio
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: foxy brownish, and white
  • Height: 1,77
  • Weight: ERR
  • Build: normal
  • Currently: creating a Game
« Reply #2270 on: January 15, 2017, 10:40:30 PM »
well ive recived 2 new unknown SMF Exploits and maybe i will have the oppertunity today to test them i dont know where maybe i will find someone
August 2017 an epic Platformer will be released: Foxfire -Legend of the Firefox for PC, PS VITA, and PS4

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2271 on: January 16, 2017, 02:34:18 AM »
I was able to resolve a fight surprisingly well today. Work was nice and slow. Even though I haven't slept much over the past week, after work I went for a run. Previous best was a little over 1.5 miles (2.4 kilometers). This time was a little over 3 miles (4.8 kilometers) and I didn't keep exact track of the time, but it was either almost at or below the maximum time for a Marine in the fleet. Not a recruit, but for an actual Marine. :D I didn't expect that for quite a while. And for a good bit on the last lap, I was able to speed up a good bit, so I can't wait to see what my true limit it

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #2272 on: January 18, 2017, 06:44:12 AM »
I had tried so long to get this. And I almost didn't realize I had accidentally done it

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #2273 on: January 20, 2017, 05:31:31 PM »
Inauguration is over safe and sound. Obama is gone, Trump is in, and everyone is safe

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #2274 on: January 21, 2017, 08:24:00 PM »
One day I squeezed a tube of toothpaste. But it slips out of my hand and lands stable onto my arm...
broke out in laughter after realizing the odds XD

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #2275 on: January 25, 2017, 01:36:05 AM »
There were *EIGHT* pieces of my favorite candy in the candy bag I got.
Usually there isn't more than two or three at most, so I'm happy.
It's the little things and stuff.

Offline John Red Beard

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioren (Lion)
  • Coloring: Tan with auburn markings
  • Height: 6’ 4"quot
  • Weight: 225 lbs
  • Build: Tall, dad bod
  • Currently: Napping
« Reply #2276 on: January 25, 2017, 05:54:27 AM »
I recently discovered 4 Star Wars action figures from the early 80s in the back of my childhood bedroom closet, still in their boxes. I just listed R2D2 on Ebay, and it sold for the buy-it-now price in 3 minutes!

I won't say exactly how much it sold for, but it's worth getting excited over.
Tsaenoa (sounds like "sigh Noah")   Daome (sounds like "dow may")

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #2277 on: January 25, 2017, 12:39:20 PM »
Oooh mint condition R2 is hard to find because the sticky wore out so fast!  Cool :D

OT: My crappy little phone finally died from it's latest drop.  It has survived with a badly cracked screen for a long time now.  It was a loyal little thing but it was a rubbish phone.

So I FINALLY got a new phone.  It's not fancy or anything, a ZTE Blade A462, but it's big enough (5" screen) for me to read! XD

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #2278 on: January 25, 2017, 02:22:15 PM »
So... I convinced my dad to let me buy a new computer...
How?
Well... While I was trying to convince him, my web browser crashed like endlessly... I think I have made my point. He says we're gonna get me a credit card first, so that I can build credit, which is fair enough >.> (Not to mention, it's just an old computer. For ten years this computer has been up and running. As you can guess, it's just old, as, heck. Not to mention one of the reasons I quit doing requests was because my art program would keep crashing on me. It still does ;-;.)
(And I might actually end up with a Hacinstosh.)
My name is Ori.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #2279 on: January 26, 2017, 09:45:43 AM »
Even in my darkest hour, I still have an absolutely amazing core group of friends family. My real family. Blood doesn't matter. These people do

Best song right now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBGpGhINTa0