The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The lost City of Rapture (OCC: OPEN FOR DISCUSSION)  (Read 1393 times)

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
The lost City of Rapture (OCC: OPEN FOR DISCUSSION)
« on: November 26, 2010, 06:38:18 AM »
If you played Bioshock then you know what this is. If not I wouldn't suggested playing this.
Rules:
1. No god modding You get 3 strikes after that your out (humiliating death will occur)
2. Take turns. You must wait for the everyone to post. there is a 3 day waiting period
3. No arguing or whining. If you keep arguing or whining I will kick you out and your character will die of a humiliating death
4. If you leave or have computer problems let us know. We will make up a story that you died, honorably, then revived though the Vita-chamber(if having problems)
5. You must wait for my ok post without it we will ignore you.
6. Stay in character.
7. Wait for my approval
Character Sheet:
Name:
Class:You are all splicers No exceptions.  http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/Splicer
Plasmids: You are allowed one plasmid through out the game. It will be upgraded...if I feel like it. http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/BioShock_2_Plasmids

Gene Tonics: The rules I am placing with this one is that your allowed 5 gene tonics and they will be set for life. There will be some are obvious to have, and the ones that are questionable. Ask and depending on your class and weapons, I might let you have it.
http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/BioShock_Gene_Tonics
http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/BioShock_2_Gene_Tonics

Weapons: Only one weapon. I will let you find a "Power to the people" randomly....again if I feel like it. You can use certain weapons from Bioshock 2. This would be depending on your class.
http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/BioShock_Weapons
http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/BioShock_2_Weapons

Bio: Your bio what you where before Rapture madness happens and what's going on after.
Clothing: what wanna wear (remember it is the late 1950s think RETRO)

SIDE NOTE: If you are a Houdini splicer you have no weapons and the choice between Incinerate or Winter Blast (both equal strength). If you choose a brute you get no weapons, no plasmids. You will how ever get every ability a brute has. There will be sides This is a survival game, you will be taking hits, finding health, eve, ammo, and money. Depending your weapon you will have set amount of ammo and you will have to keep count and depending on your weapon and Gene tonic, I will tell you what you find and how much of it. . I know no one what's to be on the bad side but someones has to due it. If no one wants to be one, I will make God modding baddies. You have been warn. I will update rules and what can be used through out the game play.

Post Merge: November 26, 2010, 06:52:06 AM
Name: Ho'ne Diheart
Class: Houdini splicers
Plasmids: Incinerate
Gene Tonic: Armored Shell, Human Inferno, Eve Saver, Fire Storm, Fountain of Youth
Weapons: N/A
Bio: UNKNOWN
Clothing: Black vest, tie, pants and a scarlet dress shirt.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 04:51:25 AM by Ho'ne Diheart »

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
Re: The lost City of Rapture (OCC: OPEN FOR DISCUSSION)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 06:52:20 AM »
alright! I love bioshock!

Character Sheet:

Name: Dr. Alex Drake
Class: Nitro splicer

Gene Tonics: 1. Human inferno 1
                   2. Electric storm
                   3. Fire storm
                   4. Scrounger
                   5. Arms Race
Weapons: Grenade launcher

Bio: Alex Drake, a doctor who came to Rapture after having his medical experimentation condemned by the medical community. Seeking a place where he would be free to practice his psychological and physical experiments, he packed up his entire family and moved to the city of Rapture. Andrew Ryan became interested in Drake's experiments in 1958 (due to their high success rate) and he drafted the doctor into the ADAM program. During the Revolution of 1959, Dr. Drake begged Andrew Ryan to save him from the destruction, but Ryan refused and Drake degenerated into a Splicer like the rest of the citizens. His entire family was killed in the destruction. Now he stalks the ruined Medical Clinic looking for healthy patients to practice his awful experiments and seek revenge on Andrew Ryan (Drake doesn't know if Ryan is dead or alive)

Clothing: A black trenchcoat with a business suit under it, with a bowler hat. Fond of any cigars found in the ruins of Rapture.
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 06:59:56 AM »
Drake you can join but we are not gonna start until we get more people in We are gonna need at least 2 or 3 more.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 07:02:28 AM »
alrighty, I was just getting my character sheet set up
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2010, 07:21:39 AM »
That's fine but just to let you know since you got the grenade launcher, scrounger, and arms race. you will get ammo but in small amount and it might not be even the right one for you. I am just making it fair for people, take no offense.