The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Help! I'm Looking for an avatar pic!  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When god closes a door, I plant a breaching charge
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: African Painted Dog
  • Coloring: Black, red and white.
  • Height: Standing: short. Sitting: Slightly... taller?
  • Weight: 97.000000000000017 Kg
  • Build: Medium build, muscular.
  • Currently: Working on the sweetest sciences
Help! I'm Looking for an avatar pic!
« on: November 22, 2010, 09:31:16 PM »
Well, I'm looking for an avatar picture of my fursona, Ao. I can't offer cash or trading, only my undying thankfulness.
I s'pose I should describe him...
Anthropomorphic African wild dog (same coloration as the real deal eith the exception of toxic-yellow eyes, theres a pic of the head linked to this post). I'm pretty tall (around 6 ft.) and wear dark blue jeans (they are turning kind of lighter in some area's due to over use), a black Element (the logo is white, located in the center of the front, across the zipper)Sweatshirt with minor modification. As in the string-things (what are those even called!?) have been replaced with fine steel chains. Just add a black collar and I'm done.

Very specific, I know, but I'm a specific kind of guy. So if anybody deems fit to help me out...  :D

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 03:59:37 AM by Aoren Deringer »
  • Avatar by: Myself, during an experiment with inversion.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
-Aoren Rekner Ilon Deringer, F.D.F. Mechanised Unit Commander, Four Stars.

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!