The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: War of the races  (Read 5021 times)

Offline StalBlue

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Russian Blue (It's a cat, google it)
  • Coloring: Blue-grey
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Build: Lean and vaguely fit... I guess
Re: War of the races
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2010, 05:25:19 AM »
Ivan had pulled over at a gas station. He had picked the brains of the soldier and found out that there was going to be a bombing in the direction he was headed and decided that it would be best to stay away for the time being. Besides, his bike needed gas. A little clever manipulation from inside the shop go him all the gas he need. For now he decided he'd take a look through her eyes. Apparently she had been in an ambush and managed to escape, though the frag grenade probably wasn't the best idea. It seemed, he thought, that the anthros, if able to open their eyes in time, would be able to dodge the majority of the blast. Perhaps a bit of shrapnel to the leg at worst. Then again it would definitely buy her time to escape, so clever girl, he smirked.

He was about to take a peek into the heads of the anthros when he suddenly picked up on another psychic in the city. While not to worried about the things in the city earlier, human and anthro alike, another psychic could prove to be a threat. Confident in his abilities as a telepath, he set to work looking into the head of this new psychic. He found it extremely easy. Not much more in the way of mental defenses. Telepathy was definitely not this psychic's strong suit. In fact, Ivan suspected that there was very little telepathic power, if any, in this one at all. Either way, not much to worry about as long as he kept his distance.

Having grown bored picking people's heads he grabbed a soda from the fridge, which was still running- God bless nuclear power plants he thought, took his sax up to the roof and played a bit of improv. Not too shabby. In the back of his mind he kept a mind's eye on the soldier woman and the other psychic.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2010, 08:44:59 PM »
Arilys climbed up onto the small wall he was using as a hiding spot, figuring that he would be relatively safe by now since the human had entered the other building. After a while, he gave a startled jump and looked around with his ears perked into the air. He had felt something, like another psychic spying on him. He immediately put up a barrier, realizing how careless he had been. The barrier wasn't that strong though, he decided to just keep some of his thoughts to himself then carefully tried to figure out if the other psychic was a human or an anthro. If it happened to be an anthro, maybe he could avoid a fight.

The Mewgia tilted his head a bit to one side when he saw something small flying out of the shop's window and the female human running away rather fast. He then let out a yelp when the grenade exploded; thankfully, the distance between himself and the floor was more than enough for him to not be injured. After a few seconds he floated down to the other building and peeked through the smashed window and into the now destroyed meat shop.

"H-helloooo...?" he called out, his ears moving a little on his head as he tried to listen to any sound that would reveal if someone was still alive or not.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2010, 08:54:44 PM »
Siayn came from the destroyed building, with no damage done to himself, but his clothes where a little torn, he held the service rifle at the new person, holding the girl who was inside who he saved in the other hand with his cane, "I'm growing tired of all these inconveniences"
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline StalBlue

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2010, 10:44:44 PM »
Ivan felt the other psychic try to pry his own mind back. The attempt was weak. Nothing more than a gnat really. Unfortunately, he thought as he put his sax away, that meant the little gnat could probably throw a small car him. He would have to rely on his clairvoyance he got into a fight with him, as his telekinetic powers could lift 20 pounds, 30 max. Whatever. He was confident even if he did meet he would be able to keep things calm. Neutral mindsets had that effect.

Either way, he was tired of being alone. He looked around of a trail of somebody to travel with. A slight presence, 2, possibly three, outside the city. Hard to tell as they were so far off. The others were in range of the upcoming bombing, so they were a no go and the other was the psychic, who that was a no go. The ones outside the city it is. Later. He was tired.

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
  • I Find Some Of You Very Creepy
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: normal
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2010, 04:11:55 AM »
she made it to the city limits where bravo team was waiting for her, they cheered her as she made her way up to them."hay commander its about time, you look like you had your butt handed to you, wheres the rookie from delta" they said as they threw her a beer "the fireworks are about to start"

rose took her gas mask off as she grabbed the beer can "he didn't make it, we were ambushed in the city. I might not get to cut there hearts out but this might do, R.I.P Rookie" she said as she waited for the bombers to come
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 06:33:31 AM by Lucky »

Pet's name: Lucky

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1&quot;
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2010, 06:04:19 AM »
After the debrie settled, Halfeb stod up and called on his walkie talkie. "Red team, is the evacuation to the bomb shelters complete?" He asked into the walkie talkie. "Almost sir." The responce came back. "Then get it finished, we don't have much time. Blue team, move in." He said before making hi was out of the building.

Meanwhile, blue team jumped out, surrounding Rose and Bravo team, thier M-16's loaded and ready. "Freeze, human scum!" Thier leader yelled, sounding them before they could react.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 07:09:37 AM by Halfeb »

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2010, 06:42:00 PM »
Sam sat propped up against a wall in the second story of a shop in the outskirts of the city across from a gas station. Gunfire and explosions boomed off in the distance over the skyline as Sam waited patiently. Smoke billowed off his cigar that the desert fox chewed on as his radio cackled. "Angel 6, we are a-go for the target. Over." Sam didn't move. Instead, he listened. Something was wrong. There were voices down in the street. He quickly got up and pressed himself up against the wall as he held his rifle. He peered out the window into the street below. Nobody was there. He looked through his scope at the gas station and noticed movement in the window. He quickly readjusted his postitioning to a more comfortable firing stance. He looked at the motorcyle outside the station. It didn't look like a military target. Sam wanted to be sure before he took the shot. If he didn't this shoot soon this person could ruin the entire plan. He clicked on his radio. "Hitman 4, this is Angel 6. We have and unidentified target in the blast zone. Over."

Fear filled his head. The gas station was rigged to blow once the human convoy passed by. The convoy was well on it's way over from over the hill. Sam prayed that whoever this person was didn't find the bomb under the counter in the shop. If anything went wrong, Sam would detonate it early. Suddenly, he saw the person climb up to the roof with a sax. "...What the hell is this guy doing!?" He said to himself before the radio buzzed. "Angel 6, it's your call. You have permission to fire if neccessary. Over."
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 06:50:27 PM by Spike V. »

Offline StalBlue

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2010, 08:45:31 PM »
Ivan woke up a short time later, sensing something. Nothing that seemed like much of a threat, but there was something across the street. Either way, something didn't seem right. He pried deeper into the creatures mind... desert fox... fear... He couldn't find a name or any other personal info. He must be older and disciplined to have barriers with no psychic ability. Anyway back to prying... explosives... explosives in the gas station... EXPLOSIVES IN THE GAS STATION?! Ivan scrambled to his feet as fast as he could and darted out the door. He was in such a hurry to get out of the gas station he forgot to check to make sure he wouldn't be shot as he exited the gas station. He heard a gun shot, which scared him half to death, but it was off in the distance. After running into the middle of the street on damn near all fours, he collapsed, checked to make sure he wouldn't be shot or run over in his immediate future, and sighed heavily. "Jesus Christ. That was... unpleasant," he laughed to himself. He then turned his head over his shoulder and shouted, "I know you're there! Thanks for not blowing me up, by the way! That would have really stung, I'm sure. I'm not military. I have a pistol; it's hidden under my coat. Other than that, and a knife in my boot, I'm unarmed. Also, I know you're thinking 'What is wrong with this guy? Maybe I should just shoot him?' I don't recommend it. You'll miss and I'll shoot back. Chances are I won't miss. I suggest we have a little chat." According to his clairvoyance the fox wouldn't shoot him, not within the minute he could see. Hopefully he wouldn't fire, period.

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2010, 02:49:19 AM »
rose turned slowly to them with a wicked smile on her face "in a few minutes  there will be a convoy here to clean sweep the area, and look for anyone who survived the bombs, you should take this time and run, and pray to whatever god you have for a quick death or you can stand here and shoot us, then that big convoy will come shoot you, either way I'll see you in hell" she pointed her gun at them "don't think for a second i would listen to your kind"

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1&quot;
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2010, 03:16:15 AM »
The leader of blue team nodded, "Sounds like a deal." He said before opening fire, shooting Rose in the shoulder. And the rest of Blue team opening fire. The leader of Blue team came over and knocked out Rose and picked her up, as the others were taking out the rest of Delta team. "Unfortunantly I have orders to take you alive." He said as he disappeared like a blur into the forest.

Halfeb watched the convoy, he then lifted the walkie talkie to his mouth, "N..." He said before He saw the gas station it was passing about to blow. "Belay they bomb, the convoy is taken care of, return to base, we'll keep the road rigged. He then looked up. He could hear the bomber. He then walked inside and down to the basement, where the others were. "They may come and bomb us, but, stone and mortor can be rebuilt. It will be a dark day before before they extinguish the furry nation." He told his men.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 03:25:04 AM by Halfeb »

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2010, 04:01:46 AM »
waking up in a dark room sitting in a chair, her hands were tied behind her back, the bullet didn't tear through her bulletproof vest but it did leave a nasty little sore. the room was dink  "please believe me i will kill you all, if am lift to live, its a promise" trying to free her hands "one by one, i will make you watch me murder your families then slowly kill you"

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2010, 10:28:24 AM »
The Mewgia let out a low eep and lowered his ears when someone walked up to him then placed a rifle just a few inches away from his muzzle. "H-hey, careful with that..!" he said, floating a few inches to one side before noticing the seemingly knocked out girl. "Is she okay?" he asked, his voice sounding a little more alarmed now. He didn't try to get closer though since the taller human looking fur still had his rifle ready to shoot.

The little fur's ears twitched lightly on his head when he heard the sound of motors a few streets away and he instantly knew that they should hide. He looked into the half-human's eyes and spoke in a careful but sure voice. "We have to hide. I bet that those cars aren't packed with other anthros. I don't know if you're on our side or not, but I don't think you want to have that many humans after you." he finished then glanced towards the place the convoy would appear. They still had a few seconds for the other anthro to decide if he wanted to make some sort of team or if they had to go their separate ways.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 07:31:02 PM by Arilys DuskFlare »

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2010, 03:48:16 PM »
"I have lived ten of your lives, I'm the reason humans have nightmares, ill be more then fine." Looking back at the girl he sighed, he didn't know why he saved her, he could of eaisly let her die,# but he didn't... why.he looked back at the floating creature, "I'm looking for someone, I think you may be able to help, if you agree, then you will survive this, if not, you'll be on your own, and most likely will die"

((If you read my whole bio, I said he had the ability to look like a human, but right now he is a mixture of the two, and I also said that he is the last bat, they where killed hundreds of years ago, so he dosent look like one and even if he did there wouldn't be a way you could identify him as one))

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2010, 07:29:40 PM »
<{ Gah, sorry. I knew he looked half human, half bat, but I forgot the fact that he's the last one x.x Changed my earlier post anyway ;3 }>

"What do you mean..?" Arilys asked with a confused look on his face. Why would the figure in front of him scare the humans so much? He tilted his head a little to one side when the weird looking fur glanced at the girl he was holding and looked somewhat hesitant, or wondering about something. "Um.. sure..." he said when the taller fur if he'd help him or not. The chances of living were always better if they were in a room rather than than completely alone.

"Quick, get in!" he suddenly hissed before pressing his paws against the half-human, pushing him into a darker part of the shop. He then waited for the convoy to pass before looking up at him. "Sorry about that. I just thought that it wouldn't be a good choice to fight them with her knocked out."
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 07:31:40 PM by Arilys DuskFlare »

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2010, 10:12:23 PM »
"I would recommended never to do that again, tell me what can you do? I rather know him much saving ill have to do in the long run"