The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Vampires Vs Zombies((OOC discussion))  (Read 1117 times)

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
Vampires Vs Zombies((OOC discussion))
« on: October 28, 2010, 01:14:48 PM »
Thought I would open this for discussion if anyone had any questions or ideas about the RP, we can discuss it here.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Vampires Vs Zombies((OOC discussion))
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 10:24:38 AM »
good idea
i guess i should tell you where I'm actually going with serpington's storyline...... OK, serp was born in the facility we're currently in along with 3 sisters and 5 brothers. from an early age they were experimented (hence the barcode) on giving them accelerated healing and reflexes. at the age of 15 he and two of his siblings (one brother, one sister) 'left' the facility and joined the army.
 as for the other siblings......there was 6 tickers......master computer was created using his mothers personality and memories, and his dad way vaporised in an explosion shortly before he was born.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 10:42:10 AM »
Okay, one or two things things about that. Yeah, I don't mind if you're born there. But Master Computer can have your mothers voice, but, traditionally, she is an emotionless machine. Also, if they got out of the research center, they wouldn't be Clickers. The Clickers are 5 zombie virus victims and the Doctor who created the Clicker virus.

Also, some termaology
CLICKERS (not tickers, not screamers, CLICKERS)
DOCTOR REVEN CROSS (someone called him Reeves, its not its Reven. Btw, he's not a demon he's infected with the NOS virus)
SHIFTERS (The black thing that attacked us just before and is weak against light and fire)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 10:55:34 AM »
corrections: OK sorry if i miss spelt clickers, second only 3 of us made it out of the facility, 5 of the others are clickers, the other one created the virus in secret till the obvious thing happened. and I'll take the computers voice and raise you that she would have at least the basis of a personality to be an AI.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."