The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking for a mate  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Kelilina

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • one of my older drawings xD i have to fix it a lil
    • Awards
  • Species: White bengal tiger
  • Coloring: White and Black
  • Height: 5' 8'
  • Weight: 138 pounds
  • Build: limber, muscles normal for a female
Looking for a mate
« on: December 08, 2010, 07:44:48 PM »
*kelilina's ears droop. She has been looking for a mate, but no one has been willing to be hers. That was all she ever wanted, another furry to be by her side. She sniffed the air solumly as one teardrop streamed silently down her face. She watched as her friends fooled around with their partners, which didnt help what she was feeling inside. She bit down hard on her lip, not caring that blood was begining to flow out of it. She curled up on the ground and held her only friend close to her heart - A doll that she had found near a path. She cried herself to sleep, the soft wind in her hair, and the dancing fireflies were her only lulluby... She was awakened by her instincts... something (or someone) had been watching her sleep. She sat up and tilted her head. Her heart was racing in her chest, and she didnt understand why. It felt good. She knew that this creature was friendly, and male. She blushed a little and pretended to go back to sleep. She covered her face with her tail and slowly opened one eye. There were two hind paws right in front of her. She giggled. 'this is my chance!!' she said to herself. whoohoo! i'm finnally gonna get a mate (if it works out, that is xD) she heard him say to her...*

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Looking for a mate
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 01:10:04 AM »
This is not a dating site, nor do we allow adult RP, if that's what you intended here.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.