The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Taking Con Badge Commissions (+ Other stuffs)  (Read 1459 times)

Offline Kage

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The Red Werewolf
    • Kage's journal
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Coloring: Tan, dark gray-brown on back and shoulders, cream on belly
Taking Con Badge Commissions (+ Other stuffs)
« on: March 27, 2007, 10:30:33 PM »
Alternatively, you might call this the TimeChaser/Kage credit/access pass fund raiser :3

For $5 and shipping, I will draw you a custom con badge on card stock, laminate it, and send it to you.  If you'd like I will also scan it and make an imvu sticker out of it.

Here's a badge I made for myself.  It's currently drawn (obviously) and cut out.  

Badges I make will be reinforced at the top laminated, and then have a hole punched in the top to hang for easy wearing.

You don't need to be going to a con to enjoy these :3  Hang one in your room or your locker.

Hhere's some other art previews:

http://www.imvu.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/576641
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/timechaser/anthrokage.png

Payment can be sent through paypal ([email protected]) after the badge is drawn but before it's sent.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 05:42:16 AM by Kage »

<Noey> Well call me Sally and beat me with a tea-kettle

airraiser

Re: Taking Con Badge Commissions (+ Other stuffs)
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 09:51:13 AM »
DURN YOU! *Shakes fist* Note to people these buggers are addicting! WOOO I sooo want one! Or maybe 3 I dunno yet. One defently. Hummmm, also you dun have to lamanate or hole punch it. I can do all that for free. Just make sure you sign and possably date it. I'll add it to my slowly growing collection. I have badge clips here.

Really wish I had a locker to plop all these in, show people in school just how cool I am. Buttt you kinda need to be in school for that O.o;; heh babbling here. UMMMMM want me to email you the description and reference pictures?

OH any paticular time when you need the money by?

Offline Kage

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The Red Werewolf
    • Kage's journal
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Coloring: Tan, dark gray-brown on back and shoulders, cream on belly
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 01:39:43 PM »
Yes, all reference materials and descriptions can go to [email protected] (For all that don't know, I go by the name TimeChaser or Toki almost everywhere but IMVU).

No hole or lamination?  Would you like to me still cut it out or would you prefer that I send the whole piece of card stock to cut it out yourself?  And I'd like the payment to be sent somewhere between the time I give you a sketch to okay and the time I send it, if that's okay :3

<Noey> Well call me Sally and beat me with a tea-kettle

airraiser

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 09:32:47 AM »
If you would like to cut it out, go for it ^-^ and Yup I can do that with payment  :sparkle: