The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Which element would you bend? (Avatar: The Last Airbender)  (Read 8549 times)

Offline Arylett Dawnsborough

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Red Missa of Loveliness.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog Missa
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 123 lbs
  • Build: Moderate.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Tense
Re: Which element would you bend? (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2013, 04:39:44 AM »
I'd likely be a Firebender, as I consider my element to be fire in general. Though honestly, it'd kind of suck to be one. It's not really as useful as the other three, and more serves for harming and warlike purposes. As seen from a few episodes of the series, Firebending is very dangerous. If you're not careful and well-disciplined, you can get burned and harm others. I'd probably want to learn from a master first to get my abilities in line first. I wouldn't even touch lightning bending though.

After I learned, I'd try to put them to good use. Maybe somebody has an old-fashioned stove? Fire girl to the rescue! There's a black out? Let's power the house using fire! It's totally freezing here? Don't worry, I'll make a fire! Though likely, I'd just casually be roasting random foods and eating them most of the time if I could Firebend. It'd certainly help me get more into cooking. (I'd also fireproof my house just in case)

Creativity - I'll create my own world anew, a world where we can live together.

Arkra de Atnura (My Blog, Not Just Useless Reblogs)