The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Star Fox Hybrid Acension: A Pokemon/Anthro Crossover RP  (Read 7331 times)

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
Re: Star Fox Hybrid Acension: A Pokemon/Anthro Crossover RP
« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2011, 08:15:12 PM »
Olaris blushed brightly, disconnecting himself from the public radio signal as he heard the word hun. "Le...lets try to keep that off of the battle field Tohaku" he stammered before reestablishing the connection. His hand went up to a few rocker switches, and flicked them, causing the ship's AI system to respond.

"Shields enabled, setting weapons to enabled and primed,...primed, setting bombs to primed... primed. All systems enabled and primed" the system reported as data over the ships systems appeared on the console between his legs. "I have six nova bombs at the ready, name your target, and it will be devastated."
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline BusterBuizel

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Back to the old sona
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Pokemon: Buizel
« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2011, 08:42:35 PM »
(Cornerian Side)

"All ships are ready! Commence the invasion!" Marcus gave the okay signal by barrel rolling. Suddenly fighters swarmed out of the many Cornerian ships and the fleet trained their heavy guns on the Federation Defence Forces. Star Fox was at the head of the spear.

-----
(Federation Side)

President Buster was still in his presidential office overlooking the fleet in the night sky. He just stood there and starred at the brave warriors ready to defend their homeland. He touches his head, shoulders, and chest in a sign of prayer and clasps his paws to pray silently, "May Arceus be with us..."

"Mr. President, we need to go," a Buneary morph walked into the room, interrupting Buster.

"Okay Rachel... Let's go. Are the new weapons ready yet?"

"Yes sir... Here is the button you requested."

"...Look Up..." Buster takes the button and opens the case, "If things get hairy, this is the last resort."

"Roger that. We have to get to the ship."

Buster closes the case and puts the trigger in his pocket, "Okay, we'll join the Fleet. Admiral Sintari, are you there?"
  • Signature art by: BFBC2 Stats & BF3 Stats

"The United Planetary Federation is my home, my land, and my country. The journey begins, and starts from within..." -Tanya Rubi Rivers, Recon, 1st Lt, Experimental Special Forces Task Force One: Frostbite.

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2011, 10:03:12 PM »
"Roger that, my friend. The fleet is gathered as required. Awaiting next commands." Nick stood in the command deck on board the New Supremacy, the Federation flagship, monitoring the spacefront with discerned scowl prevailing his expression. He let his hand on the comm system; "All pilots not boarded should be ready as soon as possible. Be in your ships and ready to receive orders from your squad commanders." He let his hand from the button and crossed his arms behind his back, pondering the next event to unfold.

The door behind him was heard sliding open, a slight hiss as it moved. Nick did not move, only stood there with his arms crossed. He focused on the reflection in the window and noticed who it was. Clair, his wife was standing in the doorway with her wings furled and arms crossed in front of her. "Nick. My Special Forces unit is about to depart planetside. I just came up to say goodbye."

He was beginning to feel choked up, not knowing how to take the goodbye. "Clair," he tilted his head a bit to the side, "be careful. I'm only angry I cannot join you in the fray." A tear, something rare for the Admiral, was felt forming in the corner of his eye.

"You act like I expect to die. No dear, I will be fine. And so will Zak; he was bred for things like this. I was trained my entire life." She walked into the room with swaying hips and tail moving from side to side. Her scales glinted against the light of the Admiral's tail flame, and her whole voluptuous figure was illuminated in an interesting light, bringing out her features.

The tear fell from his eye and trickled down his cheek. "I believe you." He stated unconvincingly, trying to reassert himself. "I love you, Clair. I wish you the best of luck, and you have my prayers with you."

Clair leaned forward and placed a loving kiss on his rough cheek and wrapped her arms around him in a playful hug. "I love you too, Char Char. I'll be fine, I promise. I'll even get you your favorite steak for dinner tonight." With her words said and reassurance placed, she walked from the room, rallying her troops as she exited.

"I will not lose. There's too much at stake. Our family and friends have done no harm to these xenophobic Lylatians; and if they want a fight, they will get a fight." He chimed in to Buster again. "Mister President, Clair and her squad are on their way planetside."

Offline BusterBuizel

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Back to the old sona
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Pokemon: Buizel
« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2011, 11:07:21 PM »
(Federation Side)

"Roger that admiral... Let's show them the might of our newest Dreadnought... Mikey, you hear that?"

"Dad?" Mikey looks over to the camera feed of his father, "You got it! ALL SHIPS! COMMENCE FIRE!"

From the other horizon of the planet comes a mighty ship of epic proportions. The flagship of the Federation, the UPFS New Supremacy was the largest ship ever seen by any military. It was about 2000 meters long with a massive rail gun that stuck out of the front. The ship was covered in cannons and anti-fighter defenses. The Cornerians stood in awe at the massive beast coming over the other side of the planet.

(Don't mind the different stuff, this was a previous version of the New Supremacy)

-----
(Cornerian Side)

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!" Marcus said in shock.

"Holy hell! I've never seen anything like that!" an Anthro pilot exclaimed.

"...Sweet mother of God..." Fox dropped the cup of coffee he was holding and didn't even flinch from the pain of the spill, "Alright! Listen up! Don't let that thing discourage you! Their just overcompensating! Hit them with everything you've got! We have to end this senseless violence!"
  • Signature art by: BFBC2 Stats & BF3 Stats

"The United Planetary Federation is my home, my land, and my country. The journey begins, and starts from within..." -Tanya Rubi Rivers, Recon, 1st Lt, Experimental Special Forces Task Force One: Frostbite.

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2011, 11:48:40 PM »
Zak watched the spacefront before him, hearing Mikey's rallying call. "This is all we're up against? Heh. I'll gut their ships like I gut my fish." He smirked with arrogance and let out a short roar, sounding just like his mix would dictate.

His father heard this, as he was connected straight to Frostbite's communication systems. "Don't let your strengths get ahead of you, son. Remember, they have their own elite pilot squadron you must deal with." He let his arms down and opened communications with another squad. "Flare," a female Charizard, along similar features to the Admiral; black scales with a blue flame, but instead of his blue-grey belly, hers was a deep red.

"Yes, little brother?" She joked harmlessly. "My squad is set not too far from Frostbite, as per your request."

"Thank you, little sister," Nick chose it to be an opportune time to play along with her joke. "Nick, out." He closed communications after she offered a salute, moving next to speak with the railgun operators. As he pulled up the screen, a Garchomp with a gruff face and black marking on his snout was the first to answer. "Jet, is the railgun primed?"

Jet adjusted himself in his seat, then cricked his neck; "Damn right it's primed. Any capital ship with enough gusto to try and attack us is cannon fodder; I'm a bit trigger happy, so those Cornerian's better watch their asses or this beast will tear right through 'em." His harsh, gruff voice was enough to spark an idea of just how glad he would be to fire the gun.

"Haha, so be it. Keep at the ready then."

Jet offered a salute. "You got it, Admiral." The screen cut once more and the Admiral returned his attention to the front. He himself was itching to be on the front lines, where he would be of the most help. He had to ask. Opening up the communication line with Ultimax yet again, an image of Buster came up on his screen. "Mister President, permission to enter the front lines? My first can take command, and I will stay connected to proper areas of the ship."

Offline Blackfang1002

• Dancing Dragon
  • Avy was made by the lovely and talented Kaprika!
    • Awards
  • Species: Toxic Fox
  • Coloring: Green, White, and black
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Average
« Reply #95 on: August 02, 2011, 10:38:25 PM »
Tohaku broke from the fleet and jet into his missions course. "Green Wings move out. Target their generators." Suddenly a flash rocked his ship. "What was that!? Someone give me a status on that flash!" He looked around relizing he is no longer in his ship. His surroundings were foreign to him. The image becomes clear, its a temple. Great statues of Pokemorphs lined the walls leading to a large block. Upon the bloch was set the image of the his fleets signal. "Where the hell am I?" A flash struck him back into reality, a cell or cage. He was chained to a wall, guarded by soldiers. He grew silent, He was a POW.