The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Twice to Ahead - ((horror/action RP OOC))  (Read 7749 times)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
Re: Twice to Ahead - ((horror/action RP OOC))
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2010, 01:21:22 AM »
@Chrono: You're good. But, to make her power less overkill, I would recommend having it so that, when she does absorb these powers, they become a bit weaker after transferred to her. Otherwise an amazing power and char with great potential.  ^_^ Though I doubt that she could beat Moon no matter how well trained she was...but you never know.

@Gabag: You're good as well. Love the penguin-ness and backgrounds!

@Cuddles: Almost there. Your characters are great with the exception that Reno cannot posses powers before being taken there. What these people are doing is basically grafting powers into people. Aka gaining powers comes after (or as a result of) the experimentation, your char cannot be born with them. (that's a tounge twister...T.T...I hope it makes a little sense though.) Otherwise you look fine. If you're curious about werewolves, feel free to ask me about it via PM.

@Entaru: Go faster!  >:( *angry eyes*....(jk jk)

I will type up mine then post an intro. From there it will be a free post, with a one week timer like I said.
x

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2010, 01:24:20 AM »
Alright, I'll touch it up.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2010, 01:25:54 AM »
Yay! *glomps*
x

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2010, 01:28:33 AM »
Well, shes working on extracting herself from a 'host', so she could remotely control someone to use a power under her control before freeing them from the fate of becoming another part of her. As for Moon, she only looks after her, and understands that a little revenge is ok.

As for the powers, I totally agree, yet she still would make it too easy to take over the base. Thankfully for the story, she'd rather raise Moon as her 'daughter', her luck willing :P
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 01:30:26 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2010, 01:32:11 AM »
Ah, I see now.

Well, so long as you don't go overboard in the RP, I won't get after you.

Just remember things are a lot bigger than they look, and since my novel eventually went the way of 'psychadelic', then this RP will eventually get pretty psychadelic too. Yay for weirdness. :3
x

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2010, 01:42:29 AM »
Yay for weirdness. I just finished with the touching up. I would have done it sooner but I had to sing happy birthday for my brother. Even though he didn't sing for mine the other day.  :(

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2010, 02:18:25 AM »
Hooot! You're in, Cuddles. And I sowwry he didn't sing for you. I would've... :'(

For Recruits:

Name: Anna Sanchez
Species: Human, Latino
Appearance:
Appearance Specifics: Darker skin than what you see here. And wearing a uniform, not this, of course.
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 134 pounds

Personality: Anna has a tendancy to snap at people, but under her in-need-of-anger-management exterior lies a sweet-willed tomboy who has a....'crush'(?) on her cousin.
How and why did they enlist in the Air Force? Her cousin convinced her. Also, it was an oppertunity to get off the farm and see the rest of the country for herself.

Bio: Raised on a dairy farm, Anna has down-to-earth values alongside a firey temper. When life on the farm got to be too routine, and too boring for her, she began exploring alternates for her life, which eventually led her to the recruiting station, where she signed up for the Air Force alongside her childhood best friend and cousin, Charlie.

For Subjects:

Name: Mondenkind (those who know a little German, or those who have been told, know this translates to 'Moonchild,' which she highly preffers.)
Number: R-E257
Species: Albino Pomeranian/Long-tailed fox/mink hybrid
Appearance: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3425118/
Appearance Specifics: Like above, except wearing clothes, and she has more of a white-blond tint to her hair. The pomeranian side of her heritage is the strongest, though her abnormally long tail suggests the fox in her is fighting for dominance as well. Furthermore, her tail is so long that she tends to trip over it and has to pick it up and carry it sometimes. Aside from the roundness of her tail, the mink is almost non-visible. She normally wears a plain white dress with short sleeves. It comes to just above her ankles.
Height: 3' 11"
Weight: 44 pounds

Skills: Writing. Has great handwriting for someone her age.
Hobbies: Stealing food from the scientists' lounge, swinging about on the staircases, making funny faces at people through the glass of her cell, braiding people's hair.

Personality: A generally happy child with a lot of misery underneath that tends not to surface unless she's really really sad. She can be a bit goofy and a bit of a brat sometimes, but you can't blame her. The scientists haven't bothered to school her, though they're planning on it, so she has an extremely limited vocabularly and knows only a handful of words. For this reason, it's awkward making an aquaintance with her, and even more awkward trying to talk to her because she ends up repeating the same word, unable to say anything else since she doesn't know anything else. Despite this, she is quite intelligent for being so young and so secluded, and considers deep things...if only in her head.

Powers:
1) Invulnerability, heals from things impossibly quickly and immune to all tested diseases and poisons. Slight invincibility, flame and bullet seem to bounce right off her, but if you get a high enough temperature or fast enough bullet, it will succeed in injuring her, and then heal awhile after.
2) Pyrokinesis, can control and produce flame to an almost frightening extent. Suprisingly, she refuses to use it on anyone, claiming that doing so would be mean and hurt people. (duh)
3) ???

Bio: Mondenkind was born in the labs, a test tube baby. After two years of experimentation, sucess was declared when her invulnerability was discovered in an otherwise procedure poisoning. They continued to poke and prod until they found her pyrokinesis...once this happened, she was the toast of the government, the most powerful subject they'd created to date...and...possibly...the one that was the 'one,' the girl that could help PTA succeed in their ambitions...if only they knew what other power she was hiding beneath. She has never been above ground in her life, and thinks of the labs as her home, though like anyone would, she dreams of 'outside.'
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 02:28:19 AM by Reichderkasse Sasha »
x

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2010, 02:23:43 AM »
Well, Moon could be taught by Ellina if those scientists would bother to let her near her.  :S

Yurian: *jaw drops at Anna* Must... introduce myself...

Chrono: Its a lost cause my friend, you've probably got a better chance with Ellina....

Yurian: No... it can't be!!!*roars in anguish*
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 02:27:43 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2010, 02:32:47 AM »
Lol, he could try to win her over!  :3 Though her cousin does have a special place in her heart. (ewww cousin love)

And Moon IS in serious need of a teacher....lol
x

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2010, 02:38:10 AM »
Anna's look doesn't match her personality. She doesn't seem like she could get angry at people lol  ^_^

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2010, 02:42:24 AM »
That, my dear, is why I chose that pic....that serene smile can turn into a snarl in...*snaps* XD
x

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2010, 02:45:11 AM »
I get the feeling Rio and Anna will but heads often. Two "Tough chicks".  o.O

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2010, 02:56:00 AM »
That may well be the case...hope there will be no chick fights though...that'd get pretty intense...
x

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2010, 02:58:37 AM »
Meh...The worst she'd do is put C4 under your pillow.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2010, 10:45:10 AM »
Yayz, i posted  ^_^

And i mentioned when certain parts are in SLovakian (but wrote them in English so people would understant  ;)  )... i wont be using it much but i put it in just for the sake of it  :P
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"