The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Slow walkers at school x(  (Read 1360 times)

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: Slow walkers at school x(
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2010, 12:09:17 AM »
omg yeah i walk home from school, those sidewalk hogs ._. ugh

Offline Nyyrikkia Anikeria

• The light in the shadows
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow dragoness
  • Coloring: Inky black with a deep red underbelly, blood red on the undersides of wings and ice blue eyes that turn blood red when using shadow powers. (see the wonderful avatar made by Niala)
  • Height: 3.2 meters tall
  • Weight: 750 kg
  • Build: Strong and agile
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2010, 01:30:01 AM »
People walk slow at my school at the time! It annoys me to no end. Also my school is the national volleyball champs for aussie and all our school spending money goes toward that, nothing for the music program, drama or sound and lighting. It all goes toward friggin volleyball. They constructed all volleyball shed that we didnt really need! Also the principal is thinking about cutting drama in my school next year  :'( I love drama to bits and its my second last year, so if its cut then I wont be able to do drama in my last year and will have to find a different subject! Argh! I needed that.

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2010, 05:33:19 AM »
I love drama too but I keep failing it.
._.
It'd suck having drama taken away, and I hate volleyball lol

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2010, 08:04:10 AM »
My school feels like it's in a city full of gangsters although it's not. Nearly half the boys at my school wear their pants completely off their butts. So they don't walk, they waddle like drunken penguins to keep their pants on. That means slow traffic in the hallways! It's a wonder how I can make it to my classes without being late. I get so ticked off at these freaks I want to just push through the crowds and not care about knocking anyone over. I am extremely impatient when trapped in a hallway surrounded by annoying kids.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 08:06:07 AM by Lita Julgaupe »

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2010, 08:11:02 AM »
Hahaha! Drunken penguins x3
That's a perfect way to describe them.

My school's a private school, but really it's 50/50 between private and public.

Offline Crevan Fox

• Kuddly Kitten
  • The Neon Arctic Foxy
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: Neon Green (On feet, paws, both ears, tip of tail and stomach), White (Everywhere else). All green parts are togglable bioluminescent
  • Height: Anthro: 1.85 m; Feral: 25 cm
  • Weight: Anthro: 82 kg; Feral: 3.5 kg
  • Build: Fluffy
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2010, 08:56:43 AM »
My School has this narrow walkway so if there is a slow walker you can't get by, Lol

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2010, 09:05:03 AM »
My school is outdoor, like a campus thing.
It's still hard to get around people though because theres other people walking around and stuff.
Then theres railings and plants.
If not, they're at that crap speed of too fast to overtake but too slow to stay behind because you'll be walking over them.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2010, 10:14:38 AM »
Oh, and there's a lot of people who love to stop in the middle of the hallway to kiss their boyfriends or girlfriends. And by kissing I mean the crazy romantic kissing that takes them five freaking minutes to finish. No one needs to see that, they don't need to be broadcasting their love that will last for only less than a friggen week. It's school, not a crappy teen romance movie. Let me get to my class! D:<

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2010, 10:19:09 AM »
OMG SAME!
I soo know how you feel haha.

And walkways arent't places for groups of literally 20 to have a conversation! ALL LUNCH TIME!

Offline AirRaiser

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • It's AR for short
    • Peanutbutter & Sandwhich
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline Gargoyle
  • Coloring: Black with white streaks
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 175lbs
  • Build: Femine
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2010, 10:24:08 AM »
See this is when my plan of action comes in to play. No it's so not legal, and could cause serious harm, but meh. At least you got to class in a timely manner.

You get a cattle prod, or a nice sharp stick. Then start to JAB people when they don't move. With the cattle prod, yes they will probably fall over and foam at the mouth, BUT you just hide it behind your back and look around like WTF?! All surprised and innocent like, no one will ever suspect you.

Yes I've had this plan for years, used to tell my friends that. When I actually HAD a locker, some moron would always take for ever getting crap out of theirs, wasting my time. Or they would make out with who ever they were dating like NEXT to my locker. Why on earth would I want to see that?! SO I contemplated grabbing a stick while I walked to school, so I could jab people when they wouldn't move.

::::
Commissions are OPEN
::::

"I do not conform to popular stupidity"
"TURBO FAT" - Shoebox

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2010, 10:30:20 AM »
Haha!
People park their bags on other peoples lockers, nowhere near their actual lockers. So I have to wait for extra people getting their stuff and they shouldnt even be there.

Haha and that stick idea's pretty good, I think I'll try it. Should be fun as well haha xD

Offline Crevan Fox

• Kuddly Kitten
  • The Neon Arctic Foxy
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: Neon Green (On feet, paws, both ears, tip of tail and stomach), White (Everywhere else). All green parts are togglable bioluminescent
  • Height: Anthro: 1.85 m; Feral: 25 cm
  • Weight: Anthro: 82 kg; Feral: 3.5 kg
  • Build: Fluffy
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2010, 10:35:08 AM »
Oh, and there's a lot of people who love to stop in the middle of the hallway to kiss their boyfriends or girlfriends. And by kissing I mean the crazy romantic kissing that takes them five freaking minutes to finish. No one needs to see that, they don't need to be broadcasting their love that will last for only less than a friggen week. It's school, not a crappy teen romance movie. Let me get to my class! D:<

Lol, My sis does that

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2010, 04:23:31 PM »
See this is when my plan of action comes in to play. No it's so not legal, and could cause serious harm, but meh. At least you got to class in a timely manner.

You get a cattle prod, or a nice sharp stick. Then start to JAB people when they don't move. With the cattle prod, yes they will probably fall over and foam at the mouth, BUT you just hide it behind your back and look around like WTF?! All surprised and innocent like, no one will ever suspect you.

Yes I've had this plan for years, used to tell my friends that. When I actually HAD a locker, some moron would always take for ever getting crap out of theirs, wasting my time. Or they would make out with who ever they were dating like NEXT to my locker. Why on earth would I want to see that?! SO I contemplated grabbing a stick while I walked to school, so I could jab people when they wouldn't move.

ROFL

AirRaiser, you're hilarious.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline TailzWolf

• Boisterous Bear
  • Thanks goes to Joe Racoon for this nice Avi!
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2010, 11:54:55 PM »
Yeah, slow walkers get really annoying especially when you've got 5 minutes to get to the classroom before the teacher leaves and all the hallways easily fill up. I mostly get get groups of people talking in the middle of the hallway when I'm going to my locker though, with the occasional group of guys or kissing couple RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY LOCKER. It's surprising how long it takes for them to notice me even though I'm standing right in front of them waiting.

What irks me most about my school though is my bus driver's tardiness >_>   He would usually come when all the other buses where leaving, and even after we got on we would still have to wait a while before we actually left. On early release days it was the worst. On those days I got out at 11:45 and got home around 12:50, not a fun wait  :/  One time he even came, told us he'll be back and drove off and left us there for 10 minutes. Another time he didn't even show, so I had to take a bus that was coming back long after everyone else had left T_T  I'm really glad he started coming earlier near the end of the year, cause it gets really hot here and those metal benches they decided to put where definitely no help <_<     Just one more year...

Sorry if I'm starting to hijack the thread here.

Feel fre to take the quiz here

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2010, 12:04:12 AM »
Yeah probably one of the worst things is people doing stuff at your locker.
Yesterday I had this chick sleeping on my locker..