The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Medieval RPG  (Read 8155 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: Medieval RPG
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2010, 06:57:34 PM »
Nurgle's rot shall take you again Old one

His diseases change everyday, soon i'll have something new to play with. I have no time for one of the Old ways.

(hey no if i'm alone against you guys there's gotta be ground rules, as in you can get rid of the current disease, but never be fully resistant to it)

Offline Leogon7 Coleo

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • improved avatar, probably not finnished yet
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Neon green (on paws, muzzle, tip of tail and ears), White (everywhere there isn't neon green), (Note, When in Feral my whole underside is Neon Green and also the green glows in the dark)
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0'' Feral: 1'2''
  • Weight: Anthro: 120lbs Feral: 18lbs
  • Build: Strong, fast, Fluffy
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2010, 07:14:00 PM »
What interesting power's*Lurior grins wide*

I see you must be interested, otherwise you would have attacked me straight away, What i propose is this *Lurior takes a breath*
I use magic of God's you are unfamiliar with, perhaps we could teach each other some of our god's magic, The power you have is unique and I recognise useful power's when I see them.

*Lurior tightens his grip on his zanpakto* Or we could fight and I can end your life right here

(his diseases change so ill never be immune to the new one and always immune to the previous, like the common cold it mutates to re-infect despite having the same side-effects)
Aivstop ;) and i am otherkin,
I am my scalie

Offline Chroin

• Obsessive, Impulsive Gamer
  • Dancing Dragon
  • I wonder...
    • Awards
  • Species: Drox (dragon-fox)/ sometimes Velociraptor
  • Coloring: Black and Green fur/ Baby Blue, Aqua Marine, Cerulian Scales
  • Height: 6;2
  • Weight: 134 lbs.
  • Build: Slim, Slightly Muscular
  • Currently: Still Alive
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2010, 10:21:57 PM »
Chroin races through the streets of the town. He launches himself over the fountain and keeps running. He turns sharply and opens the door of the Music store. An old wolfdragon meets him.
"Ah, just who I wanted to see. My favorite nephew!"
"Hello Uncle Yamada, I am in dire need of a musical instrument that I can actually enchant. That last one broke out in the field."
"Well, I think I have just the thing." He turns around, then turns back and hands Chroin a small pendant. "That right there is one of the most enchanted things our family owns. It has been passed down for generation after generation. And I think it's time I passed it on to you. Now I shall teach you a song on it." His uncle grabs the pendant and plays D, F, A, A, B and Chroin starts to float. "Anti-gravity song."
"This is awesome! Thanks Uncle Yamada! I'll try to figure some more out later."
Chroin hits the ground after a few seconds and bolts through the door.

Post Merge: July 13, 2010, 10:23:04 PM
((btw, i am kinda basing this off of Ocarina of Time))
"The only thing that you can get into without a lot of trouble is a lot of trouble."

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2010, 01:46:25 AM »
What interesting power's*Lurior grins wide*

I see you must be interested, otherwise you would have attacked me straight away, What i propose is this *Lurior takes a breath*
I use magic of God's you are unfamiliar with, perhaps we could teach each other some of our god's magic, The power you have is unique and I recognise useful power's when I see them.

*Lurior tightens his grip on his zanpakto* Or we could fight and I can end your life right here

(his diseases change so ill never be immune to the new one and always immune to the previous, like the common cold it mutates to re-infect despite having the same side-effects)
[/quote

"Put your toothpick away, the power of the Chaos Gods cannot be handed over because you ask. They must choose you, they ust find a purpose within you, and seeing you full of the powers of their hated foes, I doubt they would lend you their secrets. And if I told you these secrets, we both would be transformed into slavering beasts."

Offline Chroin

• Dancing Dragon
  • I wonder...
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2010, 02:41:30 AM »
Chroin speeds through the town to a field. "This looks like a good place to try this out." Chroin blows out  C, E, G, G, E, C, and his leg spontaneously combusts.
At first Chroin screams, but then he realizes that it is not hurting. The fire spreads from his legs all the way to his head. "This is not a good song to learn for a pyromaniac like myself. He plays the song again and the fire disappears. "Hmm... Now to find the group." Chroin plays the Zero Gravity Song and jets off.
"WHEEEOOOO!!!!"
"The only thing that you can get into without a lot of trouble is a lot of trouble."

Offline Leogon7 Coleo

• Eager Elephant
  • improved avatar, probably not finnished yet
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Neon green (on paws, muzzle, tip of tail and ears), White (everywhere there isn't neon green), (Note, When in Feral my whole underside is Neon Green and also the green glows in the dark)
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0'' Feral: 1'2''
  • Weight: Anthro: 120lbs Feral: 18lbs
  • Build: Strong, fast, Fluffy
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2010, 07:27:50 AM »
I am inclined to ask, *Lurior relaxes* Can you speak with your gods at any time, or is there somthing that must be done?

I can only assume you can speak to them, seeing how sure you are that they would refuse to trust me in exchange for power, *Lurior again laughs*

Surely they are as power hungry as all whom I have seen before, I want to hear them tell me they don't want what im offering!
Aivstop ;) and i am otherkin,
I am my scalie

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2010, 02:07:57 PM »
"They all speak in certain ways... some.... more detructive then others. I'm afraid i can't get the results you seek, but know this, your blood will be a magnificent offering to Khorne, and your skull will do well in his Skull Throne, but not today," Malal said, and then he left.

Offline Chroin

• Dancing Dragon
  • I wonder...
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2010, 11:33:16 PM »
"Do, do, dee, do, dee, dee, dee, do, do," Chroin hums as he flys above the land. He spots the group at his fortress, waiting for him to arrive.