The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Same as the rest of the noobs  (Read 5862 times)

Offline Leogon7 Coleo

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • improved avatar, probably not finnished yet
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Neon green (on paws, muzzle, tip of tail and ears), White (everywhere there isn't neon green), (Note, When in Feral my whole underside is Neon Green and also the green glows in the dark)
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0'' Feral: 1'2''
  • Weight: Anthro: 120lbs Feral: 18lbs
  • Build: Strong, fast, Fluffy
Re: Same as the rest of the noobs
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2010, 05:40:16 AM »
Well, thats interesting (pauses(what kind of creature doesn't bleed, an interesting ability) grins) While we were battleing you said That i shouldn't be able to heal, why is that? (pulls  a curious face)
Aivstop ;) and i am otherkin,
I am my scalie

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2010, 05:43:46 PM »
"Well you see... If someone is around me, there chi is poisoned, and not only does it negate special abilities, but it makes it impossible to heal. Its very troublesome for allies not to be able to heal at all though... And I can't visit people in the hospital either" Mina says with a chuckle.
"Where were you born? I'd like to see the hometown of someone so skilled."

Offline Leogon7 Coleo

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Neon green (on paws, muzzle, tip of tail and ears), White (everywhere there isn't neon green), (Note, When in Feral my whole underside is Neon Green and also the green glows in the dark)
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2010, 07:08:28 PM »
(pauses with a sadness) The place where I was born has long since been destroyed, By my own hand of all things (sighs)
Although, I can show you the home I inhabit now if that is good enough.
I am my scalie

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2010, 08:33:58 PM »
"Heh, well ain't that sumthin? I did the exact same thing." Mina gwaffs "They all deserved to die anyway."
"Yea, that'd be cool." Mina smiles

Offline Leogon7 Coleo

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2010, 09:57:31 PM »
(picks up the spike he threw earlier and Grabs minas arm gently) Your power shouldn't stop this, (hands Mina the spike) throw this at me, make sure when it hits me not to touch it, when it hits me just close your eyes, it will be safer that way.
I am my scalie

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2010, 11:43:39 PM »
"Oook?"
Mina throws it at him, and closes her eyes.

Offline Leogon7 Coleo

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2010, 12:05:15 AM »
(The air changes sharply, there is a slight and sudden brightness that pierces even the most tightly shut eyes, but not once is there a sound, after a moment the light dims) We have arrived, I have a request, while here try not to stare at this places occupants, everyone here is trained to fight and giving them a reason will make things awkward.
I am my scalie

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2010, 01:10:19 AM »
"Hmmm... Edgy peoples." Mina muses.
"K then."

Offline Leogon7 Coleo

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2010, 08:55:07 AM »
"Mina, you can open your eyes" (As she does so she the first thing sees a white, cloudless sky) (he allows Mina to examine her surroundings) (They are both standing on a concrete stone path on a seamlessly falt and endless grassy plan, the southern path leads in a line to somwhere so far away the paths end cannot be seen, The other end of the path leads to a modestly sised and very white fort, upon which a few white hooded figures can be seen, the faceless figures are turned and appear to be looking down at Mina more than anything else) (the draconian fills his lungs and yells) " The heat of purity is green" ( The doors of the fort open and two robed figures emerge and approach) (One of the two figures speaks telepathivc"You know there is no need for the formalities" (the draconian smiles)" and you know the rules,(turns to face Mina) this is Mina, Let everyone that for now, she is a silver heart" (the hodded figures make a nod)" Of course, welcome home,please come inside"(as we are guided towards the entrance the draconian yet again turns to Mina) "while youre here be careful, the gravity of this place even in resting areas is 10 times the norm if you do not stick to the path"
I am my scalie

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2010, 04:42:48 PM »
Mina follows closely to leogon.
"Ok, but what's a silver heart" Mina whispers to leogon.

((Woah! That was one long block of text! Try breaking it up into a few paragraphs to make it easier to read, k?))

Offline Leogon7 Coleo

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2010, 06:09:57 PM »
"Its rare that such a thing would be explained so early, Mina after a breif tour of level zero we can talk at dinner, is that ok?"

// KK sorry, ill use paragraphs the next time lol  :P
I am my scalie

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2010, 09:17:34 PM »
"That's fine. I'm hungry anyway." Mina says while following Leogon.

Offline Leogon7 Coleo

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2010, 09:30:22 PM »
"Theres not to much to this place so i will ask you" (turns to face mina, smiles) "What do you want to see first, our knowledge department, training areas or social grounds"
I am my scalie

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2010, 09:52:53 PM »
"A bed. I'm bushed!" Mina chuckles

Offline Leogon7 Coleo

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2010, 10:21:45 PM »
"Our sleeping quarters are in our social grounds" (he grabs her arm and they teleport) (they appear in a room with a big cosy bed)
I hope this will do, our guest quarters arent the prettiest things in the world, but they aren't bad"

(He smiles and points toward one of two doors) "thats the bathroom, just in case (smiles) Is there anything else youl need?"
I am my scalie