The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Tri  (Read 909 times)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Monster Hunter 3 Tri
« on: June 13, 2010, 12:50:24 AM »
If anyone wishes to post pertaining to the other console versions in here, you are welcome to do so as long as it pertains to this game.

In this game, the basic story (no matter what gender or what changes you make to the basic look) of the single-player mode is that you arrive on an island that has a few villagers, you're a new "Hunter" sent to take care of the village. Your equipment starts off with a basic sword-and-shield set and the clothes your character wears on their back. The game goes through all of the basics with you, so don't rush them if you've never seen them before... or even if you have, it's a good idea to review them.

Now, as for which of the weapons I've used aside from the basic equipment, I've gotten into the Medium Bowgun. When you get a Bowgun, do not get ammunition right away, you have unlimited of the very basic ammunition for the Bowgun you have. The Medium one resembles an assault rifle for the most part, able to be folded in three places for quick storage. Now for tips on when you get the Bowgun of your choice: As soon as you get into the field, load your Bowgun before you even intend on using it. Having a loaded bowgun before you get into a dicey situation will save your hide. Also, before you get a Bowgun of any choice, using of the Wiimote at the screen will not help you in aiming. You have to move your up and down aiming in camera controls in quick-aim or while in standard aiming. You can't move about while in the standard aiming, but you can move about in quick-aim as though you weren't aiming at all.

I'll have to divulge more information in another post if people are interested in this.

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
Re: Monster Hunter 3 Tri
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 02:54:35 AM »
I just got the game the other day, I really like it, I use the sword and shield right now, I may delve into the lance a bit if i feel like it.

I haven't gotten very far so far, I just killed the Great Jaggi, took me awhile to do as well because I had to stun him in order to get any real damage done, but I felt so good after I completed the hunt : )

I might try the online out tonight/right now.
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-