The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Ideas for rp (not sure where this goes)  (Read 1571 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Kingdom Ideas for rp (not sure where this goes)
« on: June 01, 2010, 02:15:19 AM »
Ok people, I wanna make an rp, but for that rp to work, i need you, the People. to make a medieval kingdom, which i will narrow down to two I will actually use for the rp.

Here's how i want your kingdom to be set up

Kingdom name:
Current Ruler:
Unit types: (basically your basic melee fighters, ranged units, Mounted units, elite units, magic units etc.) just give me the names of them (be creative) and basic equipment Five units is minimum. (P.S. your units cant easily trounce the competition battles are gonna be run by random number generation so you win some, you lose some)

Traits: if your kingdom good at making high quality armors or mas producing stuff or does it's troops have an unmatched bloodlust? Again be creative.

Weaknesses: Basically a counterbalence to any traits.

Location: (east, west, north, south, etc. will get a map later)

Capital Name:

History: (this is where imagination and creativity shine, work your magic here.)

Post Merge: June 01, 2010, 02:30:49 AM
the two selected will be under control of their respective creators, not me. It wouldn't be fair to steal something
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 02:30:49 AM by Gabag »

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Kingdom Ideas for rp (not sure where this goes)
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 03:10:20 AM »
So kinda like an RTS? I'll see if I can't add one...Maybe two.

Kingdom name: Mandaprovidium(Man-Duh-Pruh-Vid-Ium)
Current Ruler: Obrivier Mandalas
    Unit types:
    • Heavy soldier; Greatswords, heavy armor
    • Black knight; Long sword, shield, heavy armor, dark magic
    • Mage; Staff, various magic
    • Archer; Longbow
    • Assassin; Knives and various gadgets

Traits: Great at obtaining manpower, so lots of troops for the cause.

Weaknesses: Slow units

Capital Name: Mandaprovidium(The ruler is conceded.)

History: The late king of what now is Mandaprovidium died leaving the throne to Obrivier Mandalas. The country in it’s old regime was a generally neutral one. Seeking no further power in general, at least not through war. But that all changed when Obrivier was crowned. The country became much more violent and power hungry. Obrivier was able to control the population to his whim through a peculiar ability of mind control. He could control those with a weak mind, thus giving him the ability make his kingdom get much of what it needed. If he couldn’t control others to give him what he wanted, he took it by force with his massive army.

If need be, I’ll add the…Counter part kingdom to this. I’ll give someone else a chance. Though I have two in mind…I take them from a story I’m working on…So…Have fun.