The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pirate Rp... just ideas for now ;)  (Read 4511 times)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: Pirate Rp... just ideas for now ;)
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2010, 04:09:17 PM »
Rawr! It's gonna take me awhile to reload :P
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Righteousbro

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Ekuamahtava
  • Species: Tiger/kitteh
  • Coloring: White and black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2010, 08:48:41 PM »
Okay, heres mine.

Name: Terry Bear (this is because my real life last name derives from the German word for bear.)
Sex: Male
Species: Siberian Tiger
Weapons: A pirate gun similar to the one in the picture, just as a last resort, and a sword as my main weapon.
Clothing/appearance: No shirt, pants, a belt with my gun holster, sword, and my belt buckle is a strange symbol, but the symbol is just always part of my fursona.
Bio: This should be interesting..... lets see......
It mostly starts with turns of bad luck, I was always smart and nice but somehow nothing turned out right. After failure after failure I just gave up and snapped, then I was outcasted from civilization and with nothing but a boat and short food rations I finally found a large ship owned by humans. Didn't end well for them even though I used moves more suited of ninjas then pirates, so I had this boat and no crew or anything, but I had rations and after screwing with it was able to get back to land that belonged to furs. Then I realized I could only feel great out at the sea so I got meself a manageable boat and some weapons, and that's how I became a pirate.
Personality: When I first meet people unless I can sense their similar enough to me simply from the air of their personality I seem like an emotionless social outcast, but when I make friends I'm loving and caring. Not innately brave but the more I force myself to work the more headstrong I become, and the more I fail the less. 

Well that seems good enough.

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2010, 12:01:24 AM »
Name: Dixon Yote
Species: Coyote
Weapons: Three flintlocks, a large hunting knife and a little old pocket knife, mostly blunt, with a mostly wooden basic handle.
Clothing/appearance: Short straggly hair, like rats tails. cloth tunic covered in gun holsters. a short, red, heavy jacket. Cloth trousers, strapped at his ankles. Guitar on his back.
Bio: Grew up most of his life on a merchant ship after his parents died and his uncle took him in. They visited various countries, and many types of music. He visted the moors, whose various cultures invented the guitar. He took it up and started trying his own tunes, mixing pirate and  anglo european sound with more far reaching influences. He showed a great knack for it, and his experience on a ship means he's a competent sailor, though most ships hire him over more capable sailors, simply for his entertainment value.
Personality: Centred, he's had a fair many knocks but these have moulded him more than damaged him. Often he tries to keep the peace, and act as therapist for the crew. His music is his own therapy, and his true voice. He likes to bring the world he has seen into the songs he sings. The good, the bad, the strange and unknown. He especially loves the still as yet unknown and in his spare time, experiments with newer forms of music.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2010, 12:40:03 AM »
Nice to have you aboard Asia and you too Bro :)
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2010, 01:52:05 AM »
Well I've never been one to refuse a second chance to something. I wanna see how this one is different to the previous
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2010, 04:26:19 AM »
Name: Entaru Korin
Species: Artic Fox
Weapons: Blunderbuss and a Cutlass.  Sometimes carries black powder bombs.
Clothing/appearance:Tall, gangly, with snow white fur and very long ears that stand straight up.  He wears no shoes or shirt, and wears baggy red pants with an unbuttoned red coat.
Bio: Spending most of his life as a shipwright's son, Entaru found employment as an on-board repairman.  However, he is starting to get restless in his occupation and wishes for a better life than what he has been alotted with.
Personality: A brash, cynical, and smart-mouthed braggart, but good at heart.  He does what is nessacery to get the job done.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2010, 08:09:44 AM »
Well i may or may not be out for the whole day with some friends at a festival thing.... so i'l try and finish posting up everything as soon as i can (including the real OOC thread and Rp thread)  :P   Thank you for being patient ya scurvy dogs!

Okay, ii had some time just now... so i finished the character sheets for the captain, my own character and the starting ship... note that the captain should be mutinied at some point and if you guys want new ships can always be found on the high seas  ;)

Name: Cap’n Black-Jack
Age: ? He never tells his true age... though it is obvious he is getting rather too old for pirating.
Species: Old Timber Wolf
Weapons: A long and very elaborate sabre, two flintlocks and a pair of curved daggers, along with any rum bottle he can smash over your head.
Clothing/appearance: A black captains hat he stole from the previous owner, black waistcoat, black trousers, black everything... His fur used to be a dark tan, but is now becoming grey.
Bio: Jack, used to be a no-life, thieving, drunken pirate with a mean streak... Now, thirty years on, and Cap’n Black-Jack is still just as drunk, even meaner and with his own ship. Well known for having a bottle of rum on him at all times, and for his particular mean streak when drunk, even to his own crew...
Personality: Cap’n Black as he has now become known, is a tongue slicing, cruel and rather heartless Pirate, having grown up through life and hated it, he has a particular mean streak that made him force almost his whole crew to walk the plank. This had the minor set-back of meaning his ship had no sailors, and so he set off for the nearest port ready to find more lacklustre men...

Name: ‘Savvy Kitt’
Species: Feline
Weapons: A long Falchion blade, a flintlock he rarely uses and several throwing axes also used when boarding ships.
Clothing/appearance: Kitt wears rather untraditional Mediterranean pirate clothes, having been a European pirate as a youngster, his clothing choice reflects this. A faded blue bandana faded blue waistcoat and an old linen shirt. Dark Tan trousers, a very thick leather belt and he also wear a navy blue scarf tied round his waist.... Kitt’s fur is a light brown/grey with typical European stripes....
Bio: ‘Savvy Kitt’ grew up aboard a European buccaneer’s ship. Cap’n Black-Jack went on one of his long and eccentric voyages, far out of the Mediterranean to plunder and pillage the ships further north. One such ship was the Savvy Roger, with all the crew dead, Cap’n Black went below deck to find their supply of rum, and instead he found a young cabin boy huddled amongst the barrels. With a moment of curious friendship, Cap’n Black took the child aboard his ship, and took him in as a son. No-one has ever known why he spared Kitt’s life, except for Cap’n Black himself....
Personality: Kitt is adventurous, unruly and in a way rather like his adopted father... though without the excessive drunkenness and without the reputation. Excitable, young and a pirate on the high seas has led to him growing up to be a true Savvy sailor...

Name: The Black Fang
Age: The wood is starting to buckle, and the mast has been replaced more than fifty times, all in all... this is a ship at the end of its tether...
Type: Schooner- The two-mast schooner is a favourite of the Caribbean and Atlantic pirates. With many of the same features of the sloop such as terrific speed, manoeuvrability, and gun capacity, this swift ship was first built in the 1700's with a narrower hull and a shallower draft of only 5 feet. This meant it could easily take a large haul and 75-man crew further inland to hide or to divide the booty, but a smaller hold stored fewer spoils.
Weapons: Several small cannons, mostly it relies on boarding attacks and swift speed rather than outright firepower.
Appearance: The hull is made of a dark oak, along with the dark charcoal grey sails, this is where the ship gets its name, and is a testimony to Cap’n Black’s strange affinity with the colour of his namesake. The ship is low to the water, and cuts through waves like a knife through a stomach, it bears a single battering ram at the prow of the ship that is made of a black-stained iron, from which the ship gets its name of ‘Black Fang’... The ram is used to smash into a larger ship, and pin the Black fang to it, making it easier for boarders to leap across....  Cap'n black prefers this smaller ship due to it's extreme speed and ability to go farther inland and up river than most ships... perfect for plundering loot!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 08:40:38 AM by Kitt (Santa Claws) »
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Moongaze

• The original fox hat
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • My soundclick page
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Coloring: Red/brown fur
  • Height: 5' 8" in anthro form. 3' 5" in feral form.
  • Weight: 130 lbs in anthro, 20 lbs in feral
  • Build: Sleak, athletic build
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2010, 05:46:28 PM »
If it's not too late I'd like to join in.  I know...  A week ago I was totally onboard (Argh!) but... I never took into account 3 days after this thread was made I was going to Maine!  Even though...  I made a thread myself...  I digress...  Anyway, back to this topic:  I'd like to put up my character sheet if you guys haven't done anything too special yet.

Name: Jacob "Gunny" Smith
Species: Red fox
Weapons: A sharp cutlass and an old pistol that never fails.
Clothes/appearance:Average height, long ratty unkept brown hair that goes down to the neck, a red vest, and beat up black pants with a make shift pistol holder tied to his waist made out of rope and a leather pouch.  Sometimes wears a bandanna.
Bio: Jacob came from a wealthy family, but had developed quite a mean streak and a thirst for danger.  He never looked at the ritzy life style as something he could conform to.  A life of petty crimes and eventually killing was much better to him.  He grew up knowing many shipwrights and ship builders as his father had powerful connections to nearly every enterprise.  He knew his way around a ship quite well.  He picked up the Nickname "Gunny" as he had a tick to draw his pistol and shoot at the first sign of danger.  He joined Captain Black-Jack because he had a price on his head, and no where to go.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 06:06:55 PM by Moongaze »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2010, 07:43:12 PM »
Well the actual RP ooc thread and RP thread have both been set up .. OOC here --> http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=11956.0

So if you could just copy your character onto there then you can go ahead and post your intro in the Rp, and consider yourself onboard skipper!  :P

I think i need to delete this old thread  :/
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"