The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: a tidalwave over the unknown  (Read 1626 times)

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender Tigrepard (just a tiger with a snow leopard's tail)
  • Coloring: Different shades of subtle purple
  • Height: 6 foot
  • Weight: 116 kg
  • Build: A normal build of fluffy and agile
a tidalwave over the unknown
« on: May 22, 2010, 11:43:42 AM »
Over 400 trillion years ago, before earth and the solar system ever exsisted, time stood still and a massive outer space ocean formed, the waves rolling into space and time. This ocean threatened to destroy all of space. The waves crashing into themselves, not yet threatening the life and peace of the many galaxies, and it all started at a meeting, a meeting on the planet of leaders, so far the largest planet known to exist. Alpha. Alpha hosted the leaders of billions of planet rulers alike, and at this meeting was a fued that broke many allegences that many planets and cultures shared. In the middle the Chancellor, host to the meeting, would stand and continously try to break apart these fights. One week, there was an abrupt halt and the sound of thinder, so it seemed, was heard from afar and all the planet leaders flew, walked, ran, slid and rolled outside all rushing to see. There as it seemed as just a spec in the distance, a giant space pool did reside. Its waves crashing into one another causing fragments of time and space to stop and start. So minor though no-one noticed, and the chancellor moved to the outer ring of the planet and spoke.

"LEADERS...BROTHERS, AND SISTERS ALIKE, WE MUST NOT LET CURIOSITY GET THE BETTER OF OUR SOULS," He disappeared in a smoke and re-appeared in front of them all, just a face and 5 times larger. "We must discuss the issues and wellfares of our planets."

One of the Leaders, Zaida, a Tigon from Zircon Amythest, flew to the Chancellors side and looked at all the fueding leaders other than herself, then turned to the Chancellor. "That can all wait if you'll pardon me,sir. This is not electric storm, or gas cloud... I've heard legends of this occurance.. It isn't a good thing out there, we must discuss it, if you please, before it is too late, and no-one will know when that will be." She turned to the rest of the Planet rulers and her wings extended, spreading in total 34 feet across and she blew an ice wind over them, and spoke softly as the crowd hushed from the temperature change. "Speak no more until we sit ourselves back in the arms of justice indoors. We have a new topic in discussion and we need not fued upon this matter anymore."

The Chancellor looked at Zaida and almost smiled. "That hasn't been as easy so late in the year of my living, Thankyou."
The Tigon smiled and helped the elderly man like creature indoors and she sat herself in the meeting chair down front of the room.

"In Enlightenment of this new occurance in the far reaches of space, we must desert our arguements and planetation issues for another time, what i have been told is most grim and we must find a way to stop this... Everyone can put in ideas after your breifing by miss Zaida Catsclaw.

Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those friends of yours that you loved. - Natsu Dragneel

Offline Nyyrikkia Anikeria

• The light in the shadows
  • Handsome Horse
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow dragoness
  • Coloring: Inky black with a deep red underbelly, blood red on the undersides of wings and ice blue eyes that turn blood red when using shadow powers. (see the wonderful avatar made by Niala)
  • Height: 3.2 meters tall
  • Weight: 750 kg
  • Build: Strong and agile
Re: a tidalwave over the unknown
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 03:51:55 AM »
The anthro winged wolf walked down the main street of the city, weaving his way through the bustling crowd with an agile quickness. He knew that he was late but only because of the city guards, how foolish they had been, remembering the look of horror on their faces before he knocked them out cold. Nobody was going to refuse him today. He smiled a little to himself as he saw some people shrink back away from him as he walked by. Maybe they sense what I am... The winged wolf stopped at the stairs that led to where the conference was being held and looked up at the building, the hood of his travelling cloak falling back slightly before walking up the stairs. About halfway up, his ears flicked and he swiveled his head around to look back at the city as a shrill ringing rang through the crisp air. The alarm had been sounded so that must have meant that the knocked out guards had been found. He then made a mad dash up the stairs, using his wings to take him up in the air to get up there faster. He halted at the top, hearing the sound of voices behind the amethyst embroided door, he then pushed against the heavy wood, a task certainly for more then one but the door swung inward easily. He lowered his hood as a female dragon dog approached him.
"May I help you?" She asked, recoiling back slightly at the sight of his vivid red eyes.
"Yes," He replied. "I'm here for the conference meeting, I'm five minutes late."
She nodded. "Follow me please."
He walked swiftly behind her as she took him through the door on the left and along a long corridor. At the end two guards stood by a silver door and as they approached the guards knocked on the door and opened it slowly and he nodded at them as he passed. The door slammed shut behind the wolf, the sound echoing around the room; all eyes on him. He looked around at everyone, some adverting their eyes as his red gaze met theirs. He then looked at the Tigon in the middle of the room who had just finished speaking.
"Sorry I'm late." Valkorien smiled.

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 11:05:09 PM »
"That is not a problem my good friend... Come, be seated here," The Tigon folded her wings and gestured the seat beside her. "are you aware of the new unknown formation in the far reaches of this galaxy?" She looked at the Winged Wolf with a curious face and seated herself, her stripes glowing a bright amethyst and her face snarling one minute and calm the next as the pools inner rage began to take minor effect on time and space. Zaida's eyes began to glow deep purple as the wolf's shimmered red. "Quickly Valko..." She looked around slowly " we already await another few who have yet not appeared.."

Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those friends of yours that you loved. - Natsu Dragneel

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2010, 07:49:26 PM »
"I w-was already here, Miss Zaida..." Vadrid almost mumbled as he 'padded' his way out of the darkness of the meeting area. Some around him gasped, thinking they were seeing someone that they expected to be dead. Vadrid took off his hood and everyone started to calm down.

Vadrid constantly got bad attention since there were still people who were somewhat hostile towards his supposed relation towards Chrono, a dragon who was invited to a meeting only to denounce it for taking too long to make a decision. Luckily, Chrono's military record and his relationships with other planet leaders was influential enough to keep him from being out-right imprisoned/executed for treason.

However, it only gave Vadrid prejudice and rumors about his relationship with his adoptive mother. "Valko, Mother did not tell me I was to be watched after, what is your purpose here?" his voice made it sound like he truly had no idea why his mother's servant had been sent here only half an hour after he managed to get inside.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 07:56:18 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2010, 08:04:21 PM »
"Vadrid, excellant... there is only one more we await, but till then, what of this new pool in the mere distance," Zaida glared at everyone around her with her glowing purple eyes "what could be the possible cause for this abrupt disrupion in space and time..."
Zaida looked curiously at valko and vadrid "Valko is representing his Mistress as she cannot come here herself... As we all know, her planet is the one closest to the strange occurance..." Her wings flared unexpectedly and she glided to where the two stood, and wrapped a wing around each of them. The meeting attendants all looking at them curiously. " Come with me you two..." she began walking forward and to the gold encrusted door.