The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A titlewave over the unknown  (Read 1969 times)

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender Tigrepard (just a tiger with a snow leopard's tail)
  • Coloring: Different shades of subtle purple
  • Height: 6 foot
  • Weight: 116 kg
  • Build: A normal build of fluffy and agile
A titlewave over the unknown
« on: May 22, 2010, 11:21:46 AM »
Okay, here is a new serious RP by yours truely :3 and for this one it's simply just fill in the details, there is no limit to who or when people can join, just as long as eventually we can end the RP as rules state. So join whenever you would like to, just post in here when you would like to join, and i guess wait for the right time :3 and fill this out too please ^^
Name:
Height/weight/anything extra:
Power:
Native Planet (can be your choice, made up or real):

and your creature must be some sort of mythalogical one, uhmm, like i can't be a tigeress, if i want to be, i have to throw in some wings and horns or something haha.
Mine...
Name: Zaida
Species: A Winged Tigeress beast. Fangs longer than 6 inches and claws the same, stripes are in the form of lightning bolts all over my body and are tinted a metallic purple. My wings are spiked and my tail is too
Height/weight/anything extra: I'm almost 16 feet tall and do not need oxygen to survive as i move in and out of worlds
Power: i have the ability to control all the elements and  spirits, only of past and dead creatures of my same species though.
Native Planet: Zorcon Amethyst. (The land of Animaleious creatures, mainly Dragons and Half Breed dragons, such as i, and we all have purple somewhere in our colour as we live on a planet of amythest, the purple stone.)

Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those friends of yours that you loved. - Natsu Dragneel

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• The Resident Vampyre Kitteh
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: dark grey scales with electric purple veins running through them
  • Height: 8'
  • Weight: 210 lb
  • Build: Athletic and built in the legs
  • Currently: Shy semi-lurker panda er... cat-snake
Re: A titlewave over the unknown
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 04:15:59 PM »
Name: Sheron (she - rohn)
Species: Chimera (a more updated version, one head but resembles three creatures, in my case a snake a large cat and a fox)
Height: A little over 8 feet
Weight: 250 pounds of muscle mainly in the legs
Power: to make others feel how he wants them to feel based off of his ability to see and control thoughts and feelings
Native Planet: Kinesia. All creatures on Kinesia look like something from ancient mythology on earth. They also all have some sort of mind power whether it be telekinesis, emotion control, simple synaesthesia, or anything else of the mind. This is because of a mineral that is found on all water that flows through the core of the planet
RIP Patchy 08/96 - 29/01/10

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis
Translation: Fate monst'rous and empty - One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu

=^,-,^= Vampyre Kitteh saiz "Nyah!"

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 07:28:49 PM »
Now... this Tigon of mine... is she allowed to fall for Sheron? XD Zaida is a lonely tigress, no mate, no family, no friends and being the leader is full on busy... and thankyou for posting Kindran ^_^

Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those friends of yours that you loved. - Natsu Dragneel

Offline Nyyrikkia Anikeria

• The light in the shadows
  • Handsome Horse
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow dragoness
  • Coloring: Inky black with a deep red underbelly, blood red on the undersides of wings and ice blue eyes that turn blood red when using shadow powers. (see the wonderful avatar made by Niala)
  • Height: 3.2 meters tall
  • Weight: 750 kg
  • Build: Strong and agile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 10:58:57 PM »
(I asked Zeph if I could revive it)

Name: Valkorien Faleeden Anikeria
Species: Half shadow, half real animal winged wolf.
Height/weight/anything extra: The height of an average man in anthro, larger then a horse in feral. 200 kilos. Black body, with red on the undersides of paws, wings and belly and glowing deep blue tribal markings. Red eyes. Fur is soft to touch but is hard as steel. Has sabre teeth and long claws and when he gets angered poisonous spikes emerge out of his wings.
Power: Control over shadows and a little bit of space, super strength. (His mistress has more powers however and will join when it’s needed)
Native Planet: Faliedrien meaning the planet of terror and darkness.

It is ruled by creatures that skulk in the darkness of caves. The creatures that live on this world are the creatures that are feared in the minds of humans such as: hell hounds, serpents, dark griffins, shadow dragons etc. The creatures on this planet are fairly nice but nobody gives them a real chance but would rather slaughter them, fearing that they would bring darkness upon the universe but only one creature on that world has the power to do that and she shall not. The powers of the creatures on Faliedrien are to control darkness, strike fear into the hearts of all and have power over death and more powers along those lines. All of them have the colours of red, black and/or blue in their colour hue. The planet circles around a M class star which gives off a very dim light so it’s a perfect place for them to live.

Any questions?
Also is it both anthro and feral?

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2010, 09:32:06 AM »
In this one i'd say mostly it should be feral i suppose aaaaaaand you can go anthro, but best only on a planet and not in space otherwise that may have bad consequences :3

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2010, 10:01:48 PM »
Name: Vadrid (Vah-dreed) Tempus Blackwyng
Species: Void Dragon
Height/weight/anything extra: He is considered the reincarnation of the presumably dead Chrono Blackwyng, his muscular system and build the exact same as Chrono. However, his body's metallic "skin" exposes the spine and muscle all too well, and covers his vision and snout in a three inch thick 'helmet' of "skin". Of course, he wears a trenchcoat and baggy pants to cover most of his body, and the bony portrusionsons his neck are segmented, draping over his neck like Chrono's mane.
Power: Matter manipulation; currently, he is only able to change the element of solids or liquids.
Native Planet: Has none, but lives on Faliedrien, under the care of Mistress Anikeria, as her adoptive son.

He only turns anthro while fighting, since its easier to dodge or sway on two legs rather than four.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 10:04:10 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Nyyrikkia Anikeria

• The light in the shadows
  • Handsome Horse
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow dragoness
  • Coloring: Inky black with a deep red underbelly, blood red on the undersides of wings and ice blue eyes that turn blood red when using shadow powers. (see the wonderful avatar made by Niala)
  • Height: 3.2 meters tall
  • Weight: 750 kg
  • Build: Strong and agile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2010, 03:57:35 AM »
Hey Chrono do you think Valko should know that Vadrid is at the conference meeting?

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2010, 07:28:19 PM »
Hey Chrono do you think Valko should know that Vadrid is at the conference meeting?

It could be a surprise... Vadrid tends to keep so much to himself, that even his adoptive mother has a hard time noticing if hes there.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel