The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Parent Problems. (Poll)  (Read 1391 times)

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Parent Problems. (Poll)
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2010, 04:14:53 AM »
Please stay on topic.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2010, 04:30:56 AM »
I can't complain. My mom never wants me to leave. And my dad is the coolest, even though I don't see him more than a couple times a year. I could kill someone, but as long as I was straight with him it was alright.

Offline Ninjalion

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Brown Mane not fully grown,Blue eyes that turn Yellow for an unknown reason, Sand Brown Fur
  • Height: 6"1
  • Weight: 180
  • Build: Athletic
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2010, 07:18:40 PM »
My mom always used to pull off the, "This is a dictatorship in this house." Eventally, she got owned by my rebellion stage. The whole Anarchy phase was defiantly worthwhile. She works allot, so I don't see her much.

My dad is a conservative Christian, everything is about Jesus for him. 80% of our fights revolved around Jesus, the other 20 was about his mom. (Long story there.) And  hes very stubborn, considering his Chinese zodiac is a sheep. He lives 10 hours away from me, so I don't see him much.

Kinda made my own family anyway. Still looking for more of those family members too.

Offline Seko

• Boisterous Bear
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Panda
  • Coloring: Blue eyes, default red panda colours
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 70kg
  • Build: Average with massive hands
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2010, 03:02:07 PM »
my family is akward...my mother anf father broke up when i was 5 and i had to get pherapy for 2 years before going into a state of sheer "FUUUUUUUUUUU everything" and became an emo. then about 4 years later my dad got on my nerves by revealing he got a random alchoholic pregnant and i told him to "get the **** out of my life and go kill himself" then my half sister was born with a mild disfigarment as a result of my dad's girlfriend's achoholism then she died from cancer my dad got annoyed and moved my sister into my gran's house (making my sister lose her friends,home,grandparents and way of life in 1 week) now my dad and sister live in my grandmother's house and im an emotionally numb person who would probably stab my father in the face if i got the chance...

so yeah my life has been pretty crap so far  :(

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2010, 06:46:12 AM »
my mum is a total bish. when she wants to be but i guess thats not too fair seeing shes an awesome mother and im just too spoilt x.x *hate sto admit but i guess its true* *sigh* i dont wanna be spoilt!

at, times. like, when im 'late' for school, and i get there five minutes before the bell and shes all like YOURE LATE and takes my ipod from me. :l
my ipod is like, my boredom release at school.

and shes all like, YOU DIDNT GET AN A! YOU COULD HAVE DONE BETTER! for my english assignment, hello? I got. B, B, A, B, B. above average. and shes telling me i let myself down.
jesus she wont leave me alone about school ;(

other than that shes cool.
um she read my texts about me liking a guy and didnt care LOL

Post Merge: June 14, 2010, 11:12:24 PM
my family is akward...my mother anf father broke up when i was 5 and i had to get pherapy for 2 years before going into a state of sheer "FUUUUUUUUUUU everything" and became an emo. then about 4 years later my dad got on my nerves by revealing he got a random alchoholic pregnant and i told him to "get the **** out of my life and go kill himself" then my half sister was born with a mild disfigarment as a result of my dad's girlfriend's achoholism then she died from cancer my dad got annoyed and moved my sister into my gran's house (making my sister lose her friends,home,grandparents and way of life in 1 week) now my dad and sister live in my grandmother's house and im an emotionally numb person who would probably stab my father in the face if i got the chance...

so yeah my life has been pretty crap so far  :(

AWW!
*hugs*
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 08:29:22 AM by Jasper »

Offline FelixFox

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 150 lbs
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2010, 08:02:47 AM »
Honestly, I haven't been furry all that long. I've enjoyed the art work for about a year or two, but it wasn't until about 2 weeks ago I realized I was a furry :P
My point being I haven't told them, or anyone yet.

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2010, 09:29:33 PM »
Please do not revive threads where the last post is over two weeks old without permission of a moderator.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.