The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dawns new age.  (Read 1430 times)

Offline Dawnbringer

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Nacatl
  • Coloring: Leapord spots on orangish yellow fur
  • Height: 5'3
  • Build: Nimble and quick
Dawns new age.
« on: March 12, 2010, 02:41:07 AM »
Dawn was walking through a crowded street market she was never fond of large crowds though her name was a death sentence she didnt care she was fraudulently wanted for murder of her own tribe as was any other dawnbringer. But she was important cause of the abilites she had and the artifact she held. At the moment she was wearing a thick brown cloak and finishes with her errands with little problem. She would leave the inner city and head into one of the shady rarely visited by normal folk tavern. There she sat. Ordering a large glass of ale.

Offline Jad'Thor

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Jaddius F.X. Thor
    • Awards
  • Species: Tri-tailed Folf
  • Coloring: Blue, light blue,Black
  • Height: 1.88m
  • Weight: 67Kg
  • Build: athletic
Re: Dawns new age.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 12:00:15 AM »
(LOL sorry for posting a litlle late, still kinda sick but ehh >.>)

Sitting down on a bench in the Tavern Salyavin stared down into an empty glass he was holding in his right paw, looking up for a second to gaze around the tavern lazily "heh...guess hes not coming" he mumbled, scratching his muzzle with his other paw as he looks around one more time to check again even though he was sure.
dont click my pet!!!!

i was here FIRSTer...ish!,and will throw cookies at your face at will :3

i dunno how i got him....but i do, and ill always be grateful for him...

Offline Dawnbringer

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Nacatl
  • Coloring: Leapord spots on orangish yellow fur
  • Height: 5'3
  • Build: Nimble and quick
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 03:38:58 PM »
(thats okay)

She looked around the tavern making sure it was safe to remove the hood. She did and the. Strange metal that also covered her face seemed to retreat from her muzzle and went down her neck. Dawn then took a swig of the ale and sighed it was sad that only in a den of degenerates could she feel somewhat safe. Dawn then spotted someone that just arrived she kept an eye on him for abit. She would keep the eye on him cause she wasnt very trusting of new people in the area.

Offline Jad'Thor

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Jaddius F.X. Thor
    • Awards
  • Species: Tri-tailed Folf
  • Coloring: Blue, light blue,Black
  • Height: 1.88m
  • Weight: 67Kg
  • Build: athletic
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 10:53:08 AM »
Placing the long gunblade on the table Salyavin inspected the main blade of it, running one of his fingers over a small dent in the otherwise strangley perfect blade "hmmm" he sighed with a slight tone of annoyance, placing the gunblade back onto his back with a leather strap that secured it in place, staring up again in time to see the figure sitting on the other side of the somewhat noisey tavern.
dont click my pet!!!!

i was here FIRSTer...ish!,and will throw cookies at your face at will :3

i dunno how i got him....but i do, and ill always be grateful for him...