The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Age of ancients ooc and charector bio (open)  (Read 1891 times)

Offline Dawnbringer

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Nacatl
  • Coloring: Leapord spots on orangish yellow fur
  • Height: 5'3
  • Build: Nimble and quick
Age of ancients ooc and charector bio (open)
« on: March 20, 2010, 02:40:41 AM »
Age of ancients story

The year is 2037. The world is once more ruled by chaos and the law of magic. Mechanical science fading into memory after the great war of 2020. During the war mechs and jets filled the land but one act of great destruction ended it. A large number of  emps strong enough to wipe out all electrical devices covered the earth. For many years chaos ruled the land until a mysterious being appeared her name was Simply known as dawn. Her hair blue like the sky once was she came with the gift of true magic and the promise of salvation the current gods did not seem able to bring. The power was given through rituals of sacrifice to Dawn. She was a golemancer and alchemist. The sacrifices were constant as with each new born a new sacrifice was needed but there were others that found this ritual barbaric. Many in number and refusing to give in to her True God's Will these blasphymeres belived in the old ways and old gods. But there numbers were no match for the sheer power of alchemy and golems.

Blasphyemers: the most numerous but non magic using group. They have access to old weaponry that does not require electricty.

Dawns crusaders: Though smaller in number then the other group they have access to almost any magic except electric abilites. The also have with them 1 familiar. Usually a small animal that they can use as fast communication between each other.

Char sheet

Name:
Alliance: you can choose crusader, blasphymer or even be allied to none. If no alliance you are considered a traitor to both sides. But you get acess to weapons as well as magic.
Abilites/weapons:
Familiar: if applies can be simple like a house cat or large like a bear.
Descrition or image:
Backstory:

Name: Dawn or so people think
Abilites: golemancy and alchemy along with surprises.
Familiar: 4 different golems one for recon/assassination , another for brute strength, third for sword and gun fighting, forth for defensive and offensive magic. Only 2 can be controlled at a time.
image:

backstory: will be found out as story unfolds kind of thing.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 03:41:51 AM by Dawnbringer »

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
Re: Age of ancients ooc and charector bio (open)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 06:26:34 AM »
Name: Rast
Alliance: Free Lance(none)
Abilites/weapons: Elemental magic and modified guns(shotgun, Uzi, 2 .41 caliber)
Familiar: (if allowed) a Sparrow named Dird
Descrition or image: Mexican wolf, his clothes with holster to carry some of his guns
Backstory: Rast was a a mage, but not a real good one. His magic has eminence power, the power to control the surrounding elements, but it was extremely unstable. He manage to destroy 1/4 of a city. Dismissed of his failures, Rast managed to find old designs of gun, He modified them to his specifics. But because he uses magic and old weaponry he goes solo ((with Dird, his one true companion) in case I do get Dird)

Offline Ghost 789

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The most random guy on TFF! B)
    • Awards
  • Species: Unknown at the moment
  • Coloring: Like a human's skin, but the ears and tail(Not to mention the spirit) of a true furry!
  • Height: - UPDATE - He's back to his normal 5'8...?
  • Weight: 147 Ib.
  • Build: Small, young, but fast & a little bit hyper
Re: Age of ancients ooc and charector bio (open)
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 09:35:24 PM »
Name: Cano
Alliance: Only on a side when given a mission for assassinating someone
Abilites/weapons: 2 special daggers of mithril(A very hard metal) with a poison tip. Can pull off a few forbidden techniques, one known as yajju dageki.
Familiar: None
Description or image: Has a dark cloak that blows in the wind, gray boots, and a hood completely covering his face. Basically, you can't see any part of his body, except his tail and ears.
Backstory: an assassin from the 2020 war, he has been banished from his previous alliance, and now walks the world, looking for a job(As in a mission for assassinating someone,) though he had a perfect record. He uses forbidden techniques, but it's quite rare he does that. He hasn't gotten word about the war yet, until he ends up in one of the towns by random.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 11:27:53 PM by Ghost789 »
I was walking around in the forest one day, when an odd leaf gracefully fell on my head, like a hat.
I said to myself"Hey! Not bad! :D " I went off and thought "Man, if this were THE legendary transformation leaf, that would be awesome... ^_^ "
I imagined turning into a raccoon, and I suddenly shrank, and got an odd sensation unalike any other. When I looked in the water of a pond, I was in the form of a raccoon!!! "WOW! I found it...!!!" I said. I transformed back, and found TFF.

SCRIBBLENAUT'S GOLDEN RULE:"When all else fails...drop a boat on 'e