The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Counting to 1,000,000  (Read 743723 times)

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: isopod
  • Coloring: Green
  • Build: Cuddly
  • Currently: Chilling
Re: Counting to 1,000,000
« Reply #172095 on: March 04, 2024, 01:06:01 AM »

Yeah I don’t think i really understood Serial Experiments, well I think I got it but if you asked me to explain it to someone else I would be very lost  >.>

I think I’ve improved on my website-img (I copy pasted code very well hehe  XP ) though I’m using what I’ve written for school work instead of my own little website. Hope ur musics going alright- I do get the frustration of having a version in ur head but it just doesn’t come out right  x_x I’m sure you’ll get there  ^_^
  • Signature art by: me :)
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Sonas: Lumi - teal house cat | Beepy/Beewee - black house cat | Iso - green isopod | Juniper - blond house cat (it’s a little crowded in here isn’t it)

"Look at you. Sailing through the air majestically. Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp." - GLaDOS (Portal 2)

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog
« Reply #172096 on: March 04, 2024, 08:57:35 AM »
172'097

I only got parts of it after watching analytical youtube videos  XD

Oh, I'm glad to hear  :D are you planning on launching a website btw?
Music is getting there  :) taking a break and going at it with a fresh mind helps. You've hit the hammer on the nail with that statement though! Getting it just like you've imagined it is the hard part.

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #172097 on: March 10, 2024, 02:05:14 AM »

Glad to hear musics been going well!  ^_^ I have my own little neocities website, but the code I’m going now is for my media coursework (I do need to uh memorise all the code to then rewrite in exam conditions (no internet, no notes) but we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it  >.>) euck exams starting Monday,,

Watching Azumanga Daioh , would recommend,  also been sixteen the last few days which is wild :o
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Sonas: Lumi - teal house cat | Beepy/Beewee - black house cat | Iso - green isopod | Juniper - blond house cat (it’s a little crowded in here isn’t it)

"Look at you. Sailing through the air majestically. Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp." - GLaDOS (Portal 2)

Offline L1am

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Liam's Museum
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: Green and Brown
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Balling 😎
« Reply #172098 on: March 10, 2024, 06:17:37 AM »

Ooh that's so cool, I also recently made a neocities but I kinda overworked myself with it lol. I hope your exam goes well. 

Also hope your liking being 16  :)

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #172099 on: March 10, 2024, 08:42:06 AM »
172'100

Wait  :o it's been Ves' Birthday?
Congratulations Ves  ^_^ !!! Hope you had a great day and that people gave you lots of love and appreciation. Youre a kind-hearted, humourous and talented Woodlouse!

Wishing you good luck on the exam as well  :)

Also what are your two websites about  :D

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #172100 on: March 24, 2024, 10:15:22 AM »

aa Thank you !!  ^_^ ^_^

Mocks went alright - sorry for not really been active the last 2 weeek , exams leave you knackered  D:! just 1 left (German speaking) and then my ten hour media exam @.@ (it’s going to be broken up into smaller bits)
 I haven’t realllly revised for any of them but I’m telling myself I’m saving my energy for actual GCSE’s  :P

My media one has to be about ‘promoting sport to teenagers’ :pout: I have to make 3-4 webpages so not toooo sure what I’m going to write

Being 16 has been pretty good - going to try booking my first gp appointment soon ehe  :)

How are things going with yous?  ^_^
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #172101 on: March 24, 2024, 11:51:58 AM »
172'102

Ah don't worry about it Ves  ^_^ TFF has sadly become a bit desolate recently. I check in every now and again to see if it's still alive. Your exams are way more important!

Oh man, promoting sports to teenagers eh?  :o hmmmhm, Did they tell you what the website should include or look like? If it helps you, we could brain storm a bit (in German  XD)

I've been caught up in daily shenanigans: work, working on a creative project with a friend and now trying to set up a little home studio so I can record at home  ^_^ just waiting on a laptop Ive ordered since mine has trohble running Dos  XD probably. Then keeping up contact with friends and family. Feels weird recently tbh. I'm not used to having so many schedules and things to do in my life. My social battery has been running on empty for a while  XD

Offline Lucas Mutter

• Vibrating Furby
  • A-
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Global Data
    • Awards
  • Species: Hybrid (Wolf and Human)
  • Coloring: The fur is black, the skin is whatever the white human skin color is called...
  • Height: 5ft
  • Build: Nuetral
  • Currently: Trying to find a society... very scary!
« Reply #172102 on: April 19, 2024, 06:35:16 PM »

I have no problem forcing myself to join a community...

And this is a comms thread too, eeh?

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #172103 on: April 21, 2024, 12:17:21 PM »

Hehe hi Lucas!

I’ve been watching MLP friendship is magic  ^_^

What have you been up to?
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Offline Lucas Mutter

• Vibrating Furby
  • A-
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Global Data
    • Awards
  • Species: Hybrid (Wolf and Human)
  • Coloring: The fur is black, the skin is whatever the white human skin color is called...
  • Height: 5ft
  • Build: Nuetral
  • Currently: Trying to find a society... very scary!
« Reply #172104 on: April 22, 2024, 12:01:06 PM »
one hundred seventy-two thousand one hundred five
B I G  N U M B E R