The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Resident Evil...FURRY...  (Read 2858 times)

Offline Caleb

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • i drew this like 2 weeks ago. i gotta update it
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold
  • Height: 10' 4"
  • Weight: 460 lbs
  • Build: Very Muscular
Resident Evil...FURRY...
« on: June 04, 2007, 05:00:44 AM »
LOL 5th post.

Hi. If you guys/gals dont know who i am, I'm frequently on the IRC chat. I'll explain in a PM. Also you can check my profile, which i desperately need to update.

Anyways, i am brainstorming for a Furry piece of fiction of a Resident Evil style zombie story.

As of posting, it's almost 1AM at my place. I'll update tomorrow with what i have so far. Sorry.  :sleepytime:

To those who i specifically said they could be in the fiction, please place a DETAILED description of your character/fursona. Yes, I can look but it's SIGNIFICANTLY easier if you'd kindly explain it to me.

I'll list who i've allowed to be in it tomorrow. Sorry. Just getting this up so i can get some support; i'm hiding this from my parents and i want my audience to actually want what i put out XD!

Night all you furs!

Offline Caleb

• Vibrating Furby
  • i drew this like 2 weeks ago. i gotta update it
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold
  • Height: 10' 4"
  • Weight: 460 lbs
  • Build: Very Muscular
Re: Resident Evil...FURRY...
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 12:56:34 PM »
WOW that took me a while to respond... sorry, parents wouldn't let me on soi have to sneak on.

People who I've OK'd to be in:
Scalie
Arz
Lycos
Rhakshi
Noekh
Razi
Benoit
Hotaru
Foxy
Locke

Story so far:
Basically furs havent been around until just after the first world war. They were blamed for causing the great depression, but were redeemed when they fought on the allied side of WW2.

In 2010 (yes, it's in the near future) a racist pharmasutical (cant spell) company came up with an "Anti-furry" virus, designed to kill off all of the furries.

BUT!

The virus affects pretty much any organism and has a weird, unwanted side-effect of zombifying its victums. (OH NO! lol)
To make things worse, the isolated city of Ravenwing has been targeted by the virus and is slowly spreading through the town.

...that's really all i have so far. pretty much a short-and-sweet introduction too, lol. I'm slowly working on this but for now i'm too busy dealing with family issues (RL) to take much time in working on this.

Tator_dog

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 05:10:56 PM »
I like the idea but please combinde your post instead of duoble posting :umm:

Offline Karma

• Influential Ibex
  • the snow fox of the north
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic fox
  • Coloring: white and gray
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 120 lbs
  • Build: In shape
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 08:53:48 PM »
i like it :D (don't worry your not the only one that has to sneak online shh!!)
forgotten forever,
I live alone.